Chapter 28

My Piece Of One Sweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28

 

A heated conversation was currently happening between Jin Ae and Eun Mi as the four people headed outside the school gates. Lay and Luhan followed behind just listening to the two girls bickering about who the perfect prince is.

“Prince Philip. There is no need for further explanation” Jin Ae stated

“Prince Philip doesn’t look manly enough” Eun Mi retorted “Eugene is a better prince, he’s manly and tough”

“Eugene isn’t a prince in the first place. He was a thief, a wanted criminal! Philip, on the other hand, has class and a red cape” the other three people looked at Jin Ae confused of her retort

“What’s a red cape got to do with being a prince?” Lay asked

“A Lot” Jin Ae said, turning to Lay “It makes him look cooler. You two should try wearing it sometimes”

Eun Mi laughed hard, forgetting about their debate earlier. She was now totally waiting for Lay’s comeback.

“Is that the kind of thing you say to your boyfriend?” he asked, pointing at himself

It was Luhan’s time to laugh. “he got you there”

“Forgive me for my bluntness, but I just don’t see prince-like qualities in guys nowadays. Even from the two of you” Jin Ae crossed her arms and glared at the two-boys.

“She got you there” Eun Mi pointed at Luhan, a smirk plastered on her face. The debate shifted from Eun Mi versus Jin Ae to boys versus girls. The two boys tended to defend their gender, believing that 21st century men have prince-like qualities, maybe just not from two teenage girls’ standards.

“And what, if I may ask, in your standards are prince-like qualities?” Lay asked

“Probably one who steals for a living and wears red capes to school” Luhan muttered. Both boys laughed and high fived.

“If snatching gummy bears from a lady is considered stealing then you must be a very good prince. Being a thief and all.” Eun Mi stated, pertaining to Luhan’s constant behavior of snatching Eun Mi’s gummy bears.

“Lady? You mean, you?” Luhan scoffed

“Are there other ladies you steal gummy bears from?”

“Please. I happen to be a gentle man. I don’t take things from ladies” Luhan emphasized the word ‘ladies’ “In your case, it wasn’t stealing, it was saving”

“Save what? Your hungry stomach?”

“ I was saving the poor gummy bears from being eaten by a monster”

“Yah! How can you call a girl a monster?” She Yelled. Jin Ae and Lay just watched, being entertained by Eun Mi and Luhan’s banter. It wasn’t harmful at that point, they just have to keep watch in case it came to a point where the two end up actually killing each other.

“Yeah, a monster”

“Monster, huh? I’ll show you a monster!” Eun Mi reached out for Luhan’s neck in an attempt to strangle him. Luhan’s failed attempt to push Eun Mi, made them fall to the ground. Eun Mi was on top of Luhan, her hands still on his neck.

“Get off me, you weirdo!” Luhan tried to push her again, but failed. Lay and Jin Ae looked at each other and sighed.

“Alright, you two, that’s enough” Jin Ae said nonchalantly while pulling Eun Mi’s backpack. “This would’ve been fun if we continued our playful banter. Why do you two always end up fighting?” Lay tried to lift Eun Mi but she wouldn’t budge. Finally being annoyed, he tickled her sides.

“Ahhh!” Eun Mi let go of Luhans neck and slapped Lay’s hands. Taking advantage of the chance, Luhan pushed Eun Mi causing her to fall beside him.

Luhan rubbed on his now sore neck. “Yah! Were you actually trying to kill me!” He turned to Eun Mi who was sitting beside him.

“You were asking for a monster, I gave you a monster!” She defended

“Michyeosseo! You’re crazy! Now I really wonder what Kai saw in you. To think I used to think the same way about you!”  

“Mwoh?!” She was annoyed first then got confused.

“Kai?” Jin Ae asked, looking at Luhan then at Eun Mi

“What about Kai? And what about you? What are you talking about!” Eun Mi asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter