17

My Piece Of One Sweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'

 

Eun Mi POV

 

It was a chilly Thursday afternoon, classes already ended. By now I should be at home taking a nap or eating while watching my favorite drama, however, I still had errands to do. My teachers asked to me bring some homework to Luhan since for whatever reason he had, he skipped school today. Just when I thought my day would be Luhan free, my teachers made me bring him his homework. Well, it was voluntary work but my very clever friends suggested that I do it. I asked Jin Ae to do it but she just lectured me about being responsible and it would be a chance to talk to him. That was the last thing on my mind, right now I just want to lay on my bed and rest.

 

I reached their house and rang the doorbell. No one answered.

 

“May I help you?” a voice came from behind me. I turned around and saw a petite lady who looked exactly like Luhan.

 

‘Must be his mom’ I thought

 

“Uhhh…I’m looking for Lu Han, I’m his classmate”

 

“Oh yes, Come in” she passed by me and opened the door

 

“No, I just came to drop by his homework” I said handing her the papers my teachers gave earlier.

 

“Please, come in” she said “i have questions to ask you about my son. He’s not here anyway” she whispered the last sentence as if it was a secret never to be exposed.

 

As much as I wanted to go home early, I couldn’t say no to her pleading face. How could such a jerk have a very sweet mother. But it was no doubt that he took after his mother’s facial features. They were like carbon copy.

She led me to the living room and gave me a cup of orange juice.

 

“I really don’t know what you’d like. Is orange juice enough?” she asked and I nodded.

 

She sat across me. I sat awkwardly as she stared at me. She was smiling but it felt really awkward being stared at.

 

“Uhhh..you said you have questions?” I asked

 

“Oh yes. How is Xiao Lu at school? is he adjusting well?”

 

‘Xiao Lu?’ I thought

 

“I don’t think adjusting is his problem at all” I said

 

“Xiao Lu always was very sociable” she nodded in agreement on her own statement. “Everyone loves him!” I almost choked on that sentence “When we were in China, he brought over 10 new friends on his first day at school”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter