advice

New Romeo Juliet story

The kids are really funny and they become my friends so easily. Namjoo is an easy going kid. She's as rich as my angel but she works here just to look after her cousin. Hayoung is Namjoo's best friend since childhood so she ends up working here too. Today I went to the shop and took my flowers as usual and went to my office. I'm the managing director of Yoon Coporation and so I've to work everyday although I want to sit down and watch my angel all the times.

" Yah, Yoon Bomi, what had happened to you? Where have you been in the early morning everyday? Are you dating someone without telling us?"

The loud voice of Eunji echo in my office followed by the wide smile of hers.

" Eunji-unnie, it's at company. Please lower your tone."

" oh, sorry. I forgot!"

Yookyoung, being the polite and formal one, try to control the wild Eunji. She is smiling like always and carryong some bags. I guess it must be my favourite food. Behind her is our goddess like friend, Naeun who put her hands around her husband arm. She is looking at me with certain dreamy eyes. I sometimes hate that look.

" What brings you here?"

" Aunty told is you have been weird these days. You leave house very early but you're not at work till 9:00am. Tell the truth. Where have you been?"

The three friends of mine wait patiently at me. I looked at them one by one and they seem they wanted to hear my story. I think for a while. They all have experience in love than me so they can give advice I hope.

" Well, I found someone last week. A cute girl with cute voice."

"Ah!!!!!!!"

The scream of the three girls.is killing my ears. They giggle like high school girls and throwing me with questions.

" Who is she?"

" Do we know her?"

" Is the girl uncle set up you with?"

" Is she pretty like me?"

"Hey, guys. Stop. Let me explain first. ok?"

I yelled to calm them down. But they are very excited with the news and so they can't help but smiling widely.

" Her name is Park Chorong. She owns a flower shop and working there with her cousins. She is really beautiful but cold and her attitude towards strangers is scary. I met her in a coffe shop and I fell for her at the first sigjt so I followed her. I bought these flowers from her shop everyday just to see her face everday. That's all."

" What? You fell for her even not knowing about her?"

" And you followed her like a stalker?"

" Yes, I know I love her and I don't want to lose her. So I'll try to get her heart no matter what. "

" Aww, our Bomi is really growing up!!! "

They pretend to sob and I just rolled my eys at their crocodile tears. They stop crying and interogating me again.

" So what's your relation with that Chorong girl now, friend? "

" No, she spoke to me only once. Her cousin said she's uncomfortable with strangers. "

" Yah, you are not even friends yet. And you want to get her heart. What a pity! "

" You guys have experience.in love so tell me. What should I do to get near to her? "

" This is different. Naeun and I are set up for blind date and we like each other so we keep seeing and finally I confess her. There's no friend zone state."

" Me and Hyosung unnie met in a party. We danced together and became friends. I asked for her ph no. and we went out together some times. After I was sure with my feeling for her I confessed. "

" But you and Chorong unnie are not the same as us. You have to make friends with her first. Ask her ph no. Go out together. Try them."

I mentally noted their advices. Not bad. But there's still a problem.

" What should I do to make friend with her? "

" Go and talk? "

" No, she kept avoiding me these days."

" You said she owns a flower shop right? Wait for the.moment when the other girls go out. And go buy some flowers. She has no choice but talk to you. "

" That's a great idea!!! "

I knew Eunji can give such cool ideas. I thank to tjem and we enjoyed our lunch with the food that Nakyoung xouple bought together and chatted about random things. When I get back home, I want straight to my room to avoid my father. I locked the door and took warm bath first. I picked up the night dress and wore them before lying on the bed.

Today Eunji gave me a great idea. Tomorrow is Sunday so I'll be free the whole day. I'll wait for the moment when Namjoo and Hayoung will go out and I'll go to talk my angel. I smiled at my own thoughts and fell asleep dreaming about my cute lovely Angel, Park Chorong.