She is my unnie!!!

New Romeo Juliet story

Bomi's POV

I was on the ninth cloud today. I can sleep with my lovely new girlfriend last night. I got morning kisses from her. And I can smell her sweet scent from her clothes although we are not together. I was very lucky enough.

I was lost in my thoughts and no noticed the three figures sitting in my office.

" Yah, Yoon Bomi. Where have you been this hour. Youust be at work sunce 8:00am. It's already 9:30am. Were you together with the hot girl I saw with you last night? "

Son Naeun, being the loud speaker of the group, threw me with numerous questions. I just raised my eyebrow to make them impatient.

" What's this look Bomi-ya??? "

Eunji asked me and I grinned at them.

" You will not believe me if I tell. "

" Don't tell me that you forgot about the cute angel unnie you met and already in a relation with the girl you met last night. "

" Naeun-na, listen first. Actually, the girl you saw last night is the angel unnie I told. "

" What!!! Why you didn't introduce her to us??? "

" Because she is too tired with the dance and wanted to go to a quite place."

" I don't understand. She's coming with you?? "

" No, she's a date with someone but I stole her from him. Hee hee. I took her to the garden and we kissed there. "

" What!!!?? Kiss!!??? "

" Don't surprise yet. And we became official after the dance party "

I explained them the whole incident and their mouths are wide open. Yookyoung shook her head and said

" I don't know you are that cool. You'll fight for your love? Oh, it's a super great adventure !!! "

" Yes, Bomi-ya. I'm sorry. I think you found someone hot at the party. "

" Geez. I'm not a player like you Naeun-sshi."

" Naeun baby, are you a player??? "

" No, honey. She's lying."

Then that super lovey-dovey couple started their love-fight. We ignored them and Eunji asked me.

" You know Bomi-ya, I'm glad that you finally found someone important for you. "

" Yes. I'm happy to have her,too. "

I answered and finally the lovey dovey couple stopped their stupid arguement.

" Bomi unnie. You remmber what is tomorrow? "

" Umm? Sorry. I forgot. What's tomorrow? "

" How can you forget??? Tomorrow is our anneversary! "

I was mentally scolded myself. How can I forget the important date of my friend!!! It must be due to Chorong unnie. My whole brain is filled with her so I forgot the other things.

" Sorry Naeun-na. I'm really sorry. "

" It's ok. We'll forgive you cause you are so busy with your unnie these days. But you have to bring her to the party tomorrow. There will be only us so she'll not be uncomfortable. "

" Yes. I want to see her, too. She must be really pretty so our Bomi is crazy about.her. "

Eunji added and I've no choice. I have to agree with my friends. Beside I also wanted to introduce my friends to Chorong unnie.

So after the work, I drove to Chorong unnie's shop instead. When I entered the shop, the yell from Namjoo greet me.

" Unnie!!! Your girlfriend's here!!! "

I grinned widely at her words. Chorong unnie walked towards me.

" What are you doing here??? "

" That's how you treat your girlfriend who.is coming to see you because she's missing you so much??? "

" Sorry Bomi-ya. I'm just surprised. I miss you too. "

She.whispered the last part but I can heard it well. I smiled at her cute gusture.

" I'm satisfied. But I'm here for other reason. Tomorrow is one of my closet friends' anneversary and we'll have a party by ourselves. They wanted unnie to come. So what do you think of the idea??? "

" Bomi-ya, you know I'm not good at communicating with other people. "

" But there will be only us and my friends. They are only four. The married couple, Naeun and Yookyoung and my best friend Eunji and her girlfriend Hyosung unnie. That's all. "

" I'm not sure I'll get along with your friends but I'll come with you. "

" Yay. Thanks you. Rong unnie!!! "

I jumped up and down like a kid and she laughed at my childish act. Suddenly Namjoo butted in our conversation.

" Can I come with you,too?? "

" Huh? Why? "

" Because uncle and aunty will know she's going to a party and ask Chorong unnie where she's going and I'll tell she's going to my friend birthday party."

" Ah, I forgot. Yes, Namjoo will coming with me! "

" But I've one condition. Can I take Hayoung too. In the party, you guys have your.own partners and I don't want to withness your making out so I need Hayoung to play with me. "

" Yes, she can. "

" Yes!!! "

She celebrates herself and ran to find Hayoung to tell the news.

" Unnie. I'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow. Will you be ok? "

" Yes. "

" And I've.to.pick up my mom. I can't send you home. Sorry. "

" Bomi-ya, I always walk so it's ok. Plus you are so much caring to me. "

"You don't like it? "

" No. I like it!!! "

She answered quickly and blushed at her own words. Aww, my unnie is not use to with her new relation. I checked the kids and they are nowhere to be found so I hugged unnie.

" Yah. The kids will see. "

" Let them be. I miss you. "

" Imm. Me too."

We stayed in each other embrace for a while but I've to pick up my mom so I've to go.

" Unnie. I'm going."

" Imm~~"

" Really going."

"Imm~"

" bye bye."

" bye~"

I turned around and walked outside the shop. Before I stepped into the car, someone pulle me and kiss me on the lips.

" unnie "

She pulled away herself from me with her very red face.and whispered before running back into the shop.

" I'll miss you a lot Boom-ah! "

" I'll miss you more, Rong unnie "

I drove off my car. I can't wait tomorrow. I'll introduce my unnie with my friends. I can definitely tell that they would be very jealous when they found out that my girlfriend is very beautiful. I'm glad that the pretty and gregous lady called Park Chorong is mine and only mine. I know she really loves me and  I love her more. I love her more than anything including my life.