Good morning

New Romeo Juliet story

Chorong's POV

The sunlight entered my room from the window and I can feel the warmth of the early morning. I move sloser to the person who is lying beside me. Can I call her my girlfriend now??? I smiled widely with my own silly thought.

I love the feeling of waking up in the arms of the one I love. It's everyone's dream. I can see the beautiful face of my lover as soon as I open my eyes. What a lovely day!!!

I looked up at her peacefully sleeping face. She is a little smiling in her sleep. May be she is dreaming about me. Ahhhhh. Why I sounded so much cheesy this morning. I was definitely under the spell of Bomi's love. kekke :)

Suddenly I remembered that we both have works. I quickly checked the clock and it shows 7:00 am. Damn! The kids will be worrying about me. I was so happy with Bomi thus I totally forgot about the shop.

I carefully unwarped Bomi's arm as I don't want to interfere her pretty sleep yet. I went to the bathroom gently and took a quick bath. Then I changed in some causal clothes and I went to the kitchen for breakfast.

I open the door of the refrigerator and found nothing. So I poured a glass of milk. While I was drinking, I almost choked with milk because someone is hugging me from behind.

" Unnie~~~"

" Boom-ah, you scared me to death. "

" I love the nickname,Rong unnie. "

She ignore my comment and talking whatever she wants. She put her chin over my shoulder. I'm not use to this kind of skinship and it makes me shiver at her touch. But I held her hands with my free hand.

" Wae-yo, Boom-ah?? "

" I was scared when I found out that I was sleeping alone. I think you left me. "

" Why I have to leave you, babo-ya?! "

" Ara "

" We have work, remember? Go to shower and let's go work. "

" But I want to spend the whole day with you. "

" Bomi-ya. I want to stay with you, too. But we can't. We have works. Go shower please. "

She sighed and release me. I quickly turned around and peaked her pouting lips which turned into a grin immediately.

" Hee hee. It's better. I'll be back after 10 minutes. Please choose something for me to wear. "

I nodded and she peaked my cheek then ran towards the bathroom. I chose a red and black alter shirt with balck jean for her. I don't know she likes it or not. I don't know her likes and dislikes yet.

I was in front of the bathroom when the door suddenly open revealing the wet Bomi who has only a towel on her body. OMG!!! She's so hot. My face suddenly red and I turned around quickly.

" What's wrong unnie? Am I that hot? "

Her teasing voice is so annoying to me.

" In your dream, babo. Here. Wear them and be quick. We are seriously late. "

" Yes, my love "

She took the clothes in my hand and disappeared again. I quickly walked to the living room and pressing my heart which is beating really fast.

" Unnie. I'm done. What's about my style? "

I was amazed at her charm.

" You are really style and smart. It suits you. "

" I know. I'm really pretty. Hee hee. Let's go unnie. "

 She handed her hand towards me and I took it gladly. We came down with the elevator and she drove to my shop. On the whole short trip, she contined to holding my hand and I don't mind at all.

When we are near my shop, I suddenly afraid what would Namjoo said to me. Will she hate me for choosing Bomi? If they ask about our relation, what should I tell?

" Unnie??? "

I heard a call and Bomi was no longer at the driver seat beside me.She's outside the car and opening the car door for me.

I came out of the car and she resume holding my hand. This time she interlaced our fingers. I looked at.her with questioning face and she explained with a smile.

" I said I'll handle everything. You don't have to worry how to explain them. I'll explain instead of you. "

" Boom-ah "

" Just trust me, unnie."

I nodded and she took me inside the shop. Namjoo and Hayoung who were chatting about random things noticed our presence.

" Unnie!!! Why you are late!!!???? Ooh! "

Namjoo's words are cut when she noticed our intertwined fingers. She looked at me then to Bomi and back to me. I can't see into her interogating eyes so I hang down my head.

" What's this mean unnie? "

Namjoo's cold voice echo the shop. I don't know where to start.

" This means we are official! "

Bomi announced the news and dead silent filled the whole shop. I was afraid and all my body is cold and sweaty. But to my surprise, Namjoo suddenly yelled loudly and she pulled Bomi into a hug.

" Unnie!!! You did it!!! "

" Yes. I did it!!! "

" OMG!! OMG!!! It's a very good news. Congratulation unnies!!! "

I was still surprise when she pulled me into a big hug. So, Namjoo doesn't mind my relationshio with Bomi?

" Unnie. Don't be surprised. I'm the one who helped Bomi unnie so I agree with your relation. I'm glad you found someone like Bomi unnie. "

She explained and I was relieved now. My favourite cousin likes my girlfriend. I'm half happy now.

The other things went well. Bomi said goodbye to us and gave me a quick kiss which causes the kids to squeeze and my face to deep red.

After her leave, the interview of the two inquisitive kids start. They asked me everything and squeeze or cheer or shirk everytime I gave an answer.

I'm very glad to have an understanding sister. The most I love about my life is that I have a romantics and cheesy girlfriend who is a little annoying sometimes with her silly teasings and childish acts.



But I love her because she is Yoon Bomi, being herself.