Phone call

New Romeo Juliet story

Chorong's POV

It's been a week and I haven't seen Bomi yet. I want to run towards her and tell her I love her but my parents are watching over me day and night. The only hope I have is Namjoo.

" Namjoo-ya "

" Yes, unnie?? "

" Can I speak to Bomi? "

" Unnie, you are trying to kill me? If uncle knows that I am the cupid of your love story, my life will be doomed. "

I sighed as I understand her situation. I cried these days for days and nights. Namjoo is the only one who stay with me and listen to me. I might do something crazy if she were not with me.

" So what about you and Hayoung? "

I tried to change the subject. Her face suddenly red at the name.

" What about us, unnie? "

" She kept calling you every day and night and every single moment. And your face turns totally opposite when you are talking with her so I guess there's something between you."

" Unnie, don't tell anyone. Promise? "

" Promise! Now, tell me."

She lowered her head and didn't dare to looked at my face.

" We are in the trial period. She was unsure of her feeling. She has a thing for me but she still doesn't know what is it. So she wanted to figure it out and I am helping her."

" So the point is??? "

" We are dating now."

She ended her confess and I smiled at her.

" Namjoo-ya, you become mature now. You already have a girlfriend. I'm happy for you, sis. "

" Thanks you, unnie. But as you know, Hayoung's a girl and I'm afraid of telling my parents that I'm dating a girl."

" Namjoo-ya, listen to me. Love has no boundary. Love is a wonderful and unexplainable feeling. We can love anyone we like. This is our choice. Fate has already made pur other half. The only thing we have to do is patient amd wait for our other half. If you think Hayoung is the right one for you, you have my full support."

She smiled and hugged me. saying thank you.

" So unnie, you think Bomi unnie is the right one for you?? "

" Yes. I think I can never find a man who can love me as much as she does. She may be a girl but she is better than any other man on the earth. She is the one who can understand me the best. She is the one who can communicate with my heartbeat. She is the one who can translate me the language of my herat. I can't live without her. My life will be nothing if I've to lose her. I love her that much and I believe she loves me more than I does."

" Unnie, it's beautiful."

Namjoo told me and I weakly smiled at her. I walked towards the window and sat in the chair. I looked up the moon less sky. It is dark but I can still be visible the stars.

" Namjoo-ya, hopes are like the stars in the sky. You may not see them in the moonless nights but when the moon is out, they can shine proudly. I'll hold my hopes for Bomi in my hand. And I'll never drop them. My hopes for her will be always alive. If I have to drop these hopes, I wanna die instead."

" Unnie, don't talk such thing. Why you have to die?? Don't talk this again. I don't like unnie."

" Sorry."

I told her and she sat on my bed crossing her arms. Suddenly her phone rang and she looked at the caller ID. Then she looked at my direction before answering it.

" Hi, Namjoo-ya. "

" What's up again unnie.??? "

" Yah, the babo here keep annoying mr to call you."

" The same here. Unnie is crying and begging me non-stop."

" Namjoo-ya, can't we let them to talk??? "

" Eunji unnie!!! You want to see my lifeless body??? "

" But they are so poor. It's pity to see them crying. I want you to give them a little favor."

" Yeah. Unnie here is the same too. I am afraid of her trying something crazy so that I can't leave her side. "

" Come on Namjoo. Let's give them a quick call."

" Sure. Chorong unnie, come here."

Namjoo called me and I ran towards her, trying to steal her phone from her. But she moved a back and warned me.

" Unnie, just five minites. Make it quick. And not too loud."

" I know. Give me the phone now."

I pulled the phone and answered it. Namjoo rolled her eyes at me and went to the door for security.The voice if the person I wanted to see now the most ran into my ear.

" Hello? "

" Hello? Unnie?? "

" Bomi-ya!! "

" Unnie, I miss you. I miss you really."

" I know. I miss you too. How's your body??? Do you hurt anywhere??? Bomi-ya, I am worried so much. I want to run to you but I can't. I- "

" It's ok unnie. Don't cry. Don't cry. ok? I am not hurt anymore. Don't worry about me."

I can't hold my tears so I cried and she is crying too. Why fate is so cruel to us???

" Bomi-ya, I really miss you. "

" I miss you to death, too unnie. But believe me unnie. I'll find a way and come to you. I've talked to my parents and they are now cool with us. The only thing we have to do is your family. "

" Really Bom-ah??? Your family accept me??? "

" Yes. I never lie to you, right??? They even told that they wanted to meet their new daughter-in-law. So trust me and wait for me, unnie. I'll definitely come to you no matter what."

" Imm."

Suddenly, Namjoo warned me.

" Unnie, five minutes!!! "

" Arasso. Bom-ah, I can't talk much. Namjoo will be in trouble if they know. I'll hang up now."

" Yes, unnie. I understand. I'll find a way soon. And I love you."

" I love you, too."

* muah *

I heard the kissing sound and I smiled. I quickly kissed back so that Namjoo will not catch me.

* muah *

" Love you, unnie."

" Love you, Bomi-ya."

I hanged up first and Namjoo walked towards me with a smile on her face.

" Are you happy now, unnie??? "

" Yes. Half happy."

She took me to the bed and forced me to lie down. Then she put a blanket over me.

" Unnie, you haven't properly eat or sleep this week so now, take a rest. I'll bring your dinner when you wake up."

" Soryy Namjoo-ya. I give you so much trouble."

" It's ok. That's what's sisters for. Now, I'll go downstairs and you must sleep. "

" Ok."

I answered and closed my eyes. My back is cold as there's no Bomi who would hug me from behind. I miss her presence really much.

But talking to her makes me a little better. At least I know that she is ok and I only have to worry about the arranged marriage between me and Kim Suho.

A smile appeared on my lips when I remember the short conversation I had with Bomi. Yes, Namjoo's right. I must sleep. I must sleep well and eat well as I have to meet with Bomi soon. She would blame herself if she knows that I'm not doing well.

I thought and tried my best to go to the dream land. Finally, not so long after I closed my eyes, I fell into the fantasy world where I can meet and spend happy times with my beloved Yoon Bomi. Bomi-ya~~~ Sarangnae~~~


Bomi's POV


" Bomi-ya, uncle and aunty are here. Wake up."

" Let her sleep. We can wait till she wakes up."

I heard the noises and I opened my eyes to check who they are.

" Oh, she's awake."

I found my mother sitting beside me, holding my hand and my father is watching over me while standing beside my mother. Eunji is at his back.

" Umm, I will go down to have dinner. So you can talk. I will take my leave."

" But, Eunji-ya, "

" I'll be back."

She gave the You-will-be-ok look and went out thus I was left alone with my parents. I don't knowhow tobstart the conversation so the situation is more awakened and awakened.

" Honey, are you ok?? Is there any place that is hurt?? "

" Yes. The whole body. But I believe it will be ok soon."

I answered and my mother is shedding tears now. I felt sorry for her. And I don't know how to explain them that I'm already married without taking permission from them. But I have to tell them.

" Mom, dad, I have something to say."

" Tell us."

" Actually, I married with unnie two days ago. Sorry. Her father sent men to find her so I have no choice. "

The room was filled with silence until my father sighed.

" So you are telling us that you have married to Park's daughter? "

" Yes. I know you will disappoint me. I'm sorry. I've been a bad daughter to you. But I never against your words. And I promise this will be the first and last time. Please understand me, dad, mom."

" Bomi-ya."

" Appa, I really love unnie. I think I can't live without her. She is the inspiration of my life. Now I can stand on my own without your help. They are all because of her. Her persence gives me more strengths. I can do everything for her. I love her with all my life. I don't regret of marrying her. She is the one I want for my life. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. "

" Even you are injured badly because of her??? "

" Yes, dad. This is my false. She has no mistake. This is me who can't protect her. I have to save unnie from her father who always hurt her. I will be with her again even you never accept her. But I still want your support. Dad, mom, please. I'm begging you."

My voice became crack and tears ran down on my cheeks. I can't pretend in front of them anymore. They are the ones I can show my weak side. I cried and mom hugged me tightly.

" Bomi-ya, you are the only daughter we have. The two months you left the house makes us lonely. You are the precious jewel to our family. We always want the happiness and the best for you. "

My father spoke and I pulled away from my mother's embrace. I looked at him and he continued his words.

" My real plan is you marrying the Park's daughter and get the shares. But you fell in love with this girl and married. My plan went wrong but I can't blame you. The youths' are sensitive to this kind of problems. And I've heard that the girl is very smart and kind unlike her father. Wife, what about us meeting our new daughter-in-law?? "

" Appa?"

I was surprised at my father's words. He was smiling at me. My mother was smiling too.

" Your father had told me that he went wrong this time. He shouldn't use your heart. He was sorry for you when he found out that the girl broke up with you because of him. So he decided to give you what you want, dear."

" Yes, honey. I wasn't a good father for you. But I want to be a dutiful fathed this time. I want to attend your wedding but you are faster than I thought. But it's ok. Even you can't get the bless from the Parks, our door is always open for you and your wife."

" Appa, thanks you. "

I hugged him and he hugged me back.

" But Appa, I will not let you if you ask her shares."

" What!!?? You are thinking that your father will trick you? "

" No, just confirm"

" Bomi-ya, appa will not do this kind of action. We love you very much and we want to see smile on your face. So we let you marry whoever you love. If you think this girl is the right one for you, we will accept her as our daughter-in-law. "

" When will she come.to.visit you?? "

My mother asked me and I was down again due to this question.

" She can't come. Her father locked her in her room. All the connection to all friends are cut. I can only hear unnie's news from her cousin."

" How dare that Park lock my daughter-in-law!!! "

Appa said angrily and I smiled as he was really cool with our marriage. I thanks to my parents. They are really the best parents I could ever have.

" Honey, do you need any help from me?? "

" It's ok, appa. I can handle myself. I will take unnie back no matter what."

I answered and he nodded with agreement. Then they stayed with me for more hours and finally went back. Two days later, I could discharge from hospital. My parents want me to live with them but I said I want to live at unnie's house so they let me go.

The house felt so empty without unnie. I miss unnie's presence here. Fortunately, Eunji volunteered to accompany me. She always  stayed till midnights. She always leaf after I've fallen asleep.

It's been a week I couldn't see unnie or hear her sweet voice. Eunji who is sitting beside me and watching some comedy, glanced at me.

" Bomi-ya, what have you planned for unnie??? "

" No plan. I don't know her real condition so I can't think of any plan yet. The only thing I know is I miss her so much."

" Imm, Namjoo called me yesterday. She told that unnie redused to sleep or eat. She always sat on the chair beside the window and looking outside blankly. "

" Eunji-ya, can I talk unnie?? "

" But this will like kicking Namjoo off from the high building. If unnie's father knows, it will be worse."

" Aish, I only want to hear her voice."

I murmured and Eunji seemed she felt pity for me. She sighed and picked up her phone before dialling a number.

" Hi, Namjoo-ya. "

" What's up again unnie.??? "

" Yah, the babo here keep annoying mr to call you."

" The same here. Unnie is crying and begging me non-stop."

" Namjoo-ya, can't we let them to talk??? "

" Eunji unnie!!! You want to see my lifeless body??? "

" But they are so poor. It's pity to see them crying. I want you to give them a little favor."

" Yeah. Unnie here is the same too. I am afraid of her trying something crazy so that I can't leave her side. "

" Come on Namjoo. Let's give them a quick call."

" Sure. Chorong unnie, come here."

I heard Namjoo's yell and Eunji handed mr the phone. I took it with excitement. I can't wait no longer to hear unnie's voice.

" Hello? "

" Hello? Unnie?? "

" Bomi-ya!! "

" Unnie, I miss you. I miss you really."

" I know. I miss you too. How's your body??? Do you hurt anywhere??? Bomi-ya, I am worried so much. I want to run to you but I can't. I- "

" It's ok unnie. Don't cry. Don't cry. ok? I am not hurt anymore. Don't worry about me."

I can't hold my tears. I'm sick of hearing her cry. But I'm glad that I can hear voice. Why her voice is so weak???

" Bomi-ya, I really miss you. "

" I miss you to death, too unnie. But believe me unnie. I'll find a way and come to you. I've talked to my parents and they are now cool with us. The only thing we have to do is your family. "

" Really Bom-ah??? Your family accept me??? "

" Yes. I never lie to you, right??? They even told that they wanted to meet their new daughter-in-law. So trust me and wait for me, unnie. I'll definitely come to you no matter what."

" Imm."

Suddenly, I heard Namjoo's voice again.

" Unnie, five minutes!!! "

" Arasso. Bom-ah, I can't talk much. Namjoo will be in trouble if they know. I'll hang up now."

" Yes, unnie. I understand. I'll find a way soon. And I love you."

" I love you, too."

* muah *

I ignored Eunji's in the same.room with me and kissed the phone. I heard her giggle and she kissed me back.

* muah *

" Love you, unnie."

" Love you, Bomi-ya."

She hanged up first. I stared at the phone with a huge smile on my face. Eunji smack my head.

" Yah, stop smiling. You look like a crazy person."

" What!! I'm just happy."

" Now, are you satisfied?"

" Yes. But I've to make a plan as soon as possible. "

I answered her confidently. Yes, I was satisfied to jear her voice but it makes me miss her more and more. I want ot see her face and I want to hold her in my arms. I have to save her no matter what. I have to make a move as soon as possible.

Her voice gave me a strong energy. I will face anyone who get into my way to unnie. Unnie, just wait for me.  Sarangae~~~