Plan

New Romeo Juliet story

Bomi's POV

" Eunji-ya, are we there yet??? "

" Just calm you down, will ya?? !!! "

Eunji laughed at me and returned to focus on the road. I was playing Angry birds star war 2 and waited patiently to reach our distination. I shot my birds to the ugly green pigs furiously. I don't like this game but Rong unnie said that I look like the red one so I started playing it and I can't stop now.

" Here we are!!! "

Eunji announced and we entered the luxious shop. We looked for something we are findind and then my phone rang suddenly.

" Aww, Yookyoung-na, where are you? "

" We are at dress shop. Naeun and Chorong unnie are in dressing room and I'm now looking for something nice for us. "

" Ah, I see. Me and Eunji have already done our part, too and we are going back now."

" What's next unnie??? "

" Umm~~ We are now going to the flower shop. We will talk with the two kids. So your mission is to make unnie busy for a while. Make sure that she will not come to the flower shop. Ok??? "

" It's easy. Don't worry unnie. I'll hundle your unnie. Ah, they are coming out. I'll hung up."

She told me and hung up. I paid for the price and now we directed to unnie's flower shop. When we entered the shop, the two kids were playing with each other. When they saw me, they stop playing and told us.

" Unnie, Chorong unnie is not here. She went out for shopping."

" I know. We are here to talk with you."

" Us??? "

" Yes. Actually I want to ask help from you. "

" Help?? Tell us."

" You have to go a trip. "

" A trip???!!! "

" Yes, and don't let Rong unnie knows about it."

" Why?? "

" I have a surprise. I'll explain from start."

I explained the whole thing and their eyes became as big as plates.

" Unnie!!! That's a very big plan. "

" Yes, what if she doesn't love it??? "

" I don't know but I can't lose her easily. I have to protect our relation."

They went quite and looked at each other. Finally, Namjoo sighed and said.

" Ok. I'm on it. My life will be doom when uncle finds out."

" Don't worry. He'll never know."

I winked at them and they just rolled their eyes. We said goodbye to them and Eunji dropped me at my work. I went straight to the car parking and drove back to home as it's late now.

" Unnie, I'm home!!! "

I yelled and jumped onto her. She giggled and hugged me.

" You are here, Bomi-ya!! "

" Yesssss!!! I badly miss you this afternoon. Did you miss me unnie??? "

" Of course, I miss you. By the way, I met Naeun and Yookyoung this afternoon while I was shopping at a supermarket. We hanged out for a little thus I came home late and dinner will be pizza and chicken fried only. Sorry "

" It's no need to say sorry. I'm glad that you hanged out with my friends. I'm ok with everything. So stop saying sorry. Plus there's no sorry between us. I forgive you everytime. "

" That's my love!!! Ah, Bom-ah, I have prepared our suitcases. When will be the flight? I have to- "

* ring     ring     ring *

" It's Namjoo "

She told me and picked the phone up. Why does this kid call unnie???

" Yes, Namjoo-ya??? "

" Unnie, aunty called me. She told that uncle sent his men to take you home. If you are at home, just leave. If not, don't go back to it tonight. "

" Arasso. Thanks Namjoo-ya. "

" What happened unnie???? "

I asked as I'm worried of Namjoo telling our secret.

" It's dad! He sent his men to take me home. Let's get out of here before they reached."

" He sent his men to take you??? "

" Yes? "

" Come on unnie. I have a great place to hide tonight. "

" Thanks god that I've packed our belongings."

I can't think of much. I ran to the bedroom to carry the suitcases and went to the car. We need to get out of here right now. I startes the engine and drove off quickly.

" Where are we going now?? "

" To the house of mine when I was little."

I answered and decided to tell her about my meeting with her father.

" Actually, your father called me yesterday."

" What?? Dad called you??? Why you didn't tell me??? "

" I don't want to make you worried. "

" What did he say??? "

" He warned me to stay away from you which I obivously refuse. He said he would break up us but I will not let him to do. "

Then, the remaining ride was silent as we were lost in our own thoughts. When we arrived, I stopped my car and called unnie.

" That's the house at which we played together when I was very young. It's only for me so I locked it. Now it's time to use it. We can stay here for a night. They will never find us. Come on, unnie. Let's get inside."

I took out the key below the flower pot in front of the door and opened the door. I lead her inside the house. It's dusty and there's no furniture but yet remains the happiness it may had have. I smiled remembering the memories of childhood.

" It's too dirty here. Unnie, you ok with it? "

" I'm ok if you are ok."

She answered and I smiled widely. While I was working with the fireplace, her phone rang again.

It was her mother and unnie looked stress and angry at the same time.

She hunged up her phone and power off. I looked at her with worried eyes and she lightly and weakly smiled towards me.

" I'm ok Bomi-ya."

" You sure. "

" Yep. So what shall we do now??? I think dad is now searching me in all part of Seoul."

" Don't worry unnie. We are safe. Our flight is in morning so we can just run away to Jeju where no one can disturb us. "

" Great idea at all."

I padded the space beside me where I placed a blanket on the floor in front of the fireplace.

" It's cold unnie. Come here. We can cuddle like this for ten hours more. Our flight is at 8:00am so we will leave at 7. Sleep on me unnie."

" Imm~~"

She lie down on the blanket using my thigh as her pillow. I put the extra balnket on her and she fell alseep not long. I decided not to sleep and watched her sleeping like a goddess.

I don't know how much time gone by. I fell alseep in this position and woke up suddenly when my phone is vibrating. It's sms from Naeun.

" Yah, babo-ya. Get ready??? It's nearly 7."

My eyes widen and woke unnie up.

" Unnie!!! Unnie!!! Wake up!!! "

" Five more minutes~~~"

" Unnie, it s already 7. We will late for our flight."

" OMG!!! I forgot!!! "

She yelled and sat up quickly. I laughed at her clumsy behaviour but she just ignored it. We drove off to the airport and when we arrived there , unnie said with a worried and afraid tone.

" Bomi-ya, they are my father's men. I've seen them before."

" Really??? What do we do now?? "

" Don't know. "

I don't know what to do for the moment but suddenly, my phone vibrate again and this time, it's Eunji.

" Bomi-ya, Chorong unnie's father sent men to find her. We have clear the back entrance. Just drive there. The door is already opened. But I've to pay the cleaner:(

I was relieved. My friends are awesome. I've to say thanks you later.

" I got it. Come here unnie."

I drove the car to the back entrance and stopped there. Then I pulled out the suitcases and we entered the airport by that door. We are just about on time. Our flight is calling when we arrived at there. We entered the plane and settled ourselves at our seats.

I leaned on unnie's shoulder lazily and told her.

" They think that we don't notice their presence?? "

" Yes, idiots!!! "

" But unnie, your father is no joking. He's really searching for you. "

My voice is weak and she could have sense the uncertainty in it.

" Bom-ah, I've said about it many times. I'll be with you no matter what. I promise you."

" It's not enough yet unnie. Our love is not enough for your father yet. We have to go another stage."

" Huh??? "

" Nothing, unnie. I feel a little dizzy so I talk wrong things. Don't mind it. Now, let's sleep for a while more. We have a lot of things to do at Jeju."

" Arasso "

I was about nearly split the secret. But fortunately I can stopped it and unnie seemed she didn't noticed.

She laid her head on mine and we fell alseep like this. We woke up when the captain announced that we are about to land.

" Unnie, we are at Jeju!!! "

I shouted happily when we reached outside of the airport. I went to the car parking and looked for Yookyoung's car.

" Unnie, get in "

" How you have a care here?? "

" It's not mine. It's Yookyoung's. She parks cars at the airports so that she could easily use them when she visits there. "

" Ah, she's that rich? "

" Yes, very."

She nodded and I droved to the villa. I have been here twice so I can drive well to the villa. When we arrived, it's nearly 3:00pm.

" Wow, it's beautiful! "

" Yes. I told you you'll love it, unnie."

" Ah, I love this place. It'll be the best if we can spend the rest of our life here."

" I hope, too. Unnie, bedroom is at the upstairs. Come on. You should rest."

I carried the suitcases and lead her to the bedroom. Everything is set well. Unnie is excited to explore new place.

" The bed seems comfortable!!! "

" Why don't you rest on there unnie??? Try it."

" Come here, baby."

She called me before lie down on the bed. I joined her and lay beside her. She immediately ran into my arm.

" Let's sleep, unnie. We are tired. "

" Imm~~~~"

She was so tired and fell asleep not long ago. Then my phone rang and I picked it up.

" Yah, babo. Where are you??? "

" At your villa. How's everything, Naeun-na??? "

" Everything's set well. We just need you here. Prepare there and come here quickly. I know you are now lying on the bed and about to sleep. Move your lazy now!!! "

" Ok, mom. I'm moving now. "

" Yah!! "

Before she could say back, I hanged up and got up from bed. Mission starts now.


Chorong's POV

I was searching for Bomi without opening my eyes but ahe's no longer beside me.

" Bom-ah???!!!! "

I called her but there's no answer. I was worried and afraid at the same time. I sat up on the bed and found a note beside me.

" Unnie, I go out to prepare something. Please follow the instruction from now on. I made a warm-bath for you. Please shower in."

I checked the bathroom and she really amde a warm-bath. She even added rose patals in it. I took a quick bath and I found another note on the wall.

" Unnie, I put a dress on the table. Wear it please."

I went back into the bedroom. I glanced and there's a white dress on the table. Huh??? Why it is exactly the same with the dress I tried yesterday??? I don't know but I want to know what she is preparing so I decided to follow her words.

I wore the dress and tie my hair to match with the dress. I smiled at my beautiful image in the mirror. Then I found a note beside the mirror again.

" Unnie, find something in front of the room."

I walked to the door and opened it. I found a box with a note " wear me ". I opened and a beautiful heel came out. Wow. What's she doing now??? I noticed the note inside the box.

" This is the last unnie. Please follow the candles."

I looked around and there's a path made of lighted candles at the downstairs. I followed and it took me outside. I kept follow and finally reached a place where the candles were made into a heart shape.

" Unnie."

I turned around and saw Bomi. She is wearing a cute short white dress. I smiled at her and she smiled back but still wears her rare serious face. Oh, she makes me nervous.

" Bomi-ya, what are all these?? "

" Don't you like them?? "

" Of couse, I like them. But what are you doing??? "

She looked nervous too. She inhaled heavily inhaled and suddenly she knelt down in front of me.

" Bomi-ya, what are you-"

" Will you marry me, unnie??? "

My queation is cut by her bold words. I looked at her with wide eyes and she continued.

" I know it's early for us to say the word marriage. But I'm afraid of losing you. I'm afraid of your father who is trying every way to separate us. I can't live without you unnie.

I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving. I promise to keep a sense of humor. I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you.

You are my lover and my teacher, my model and my accomplice. And you are my true counterpart. I will love you, hold you and honor you, I will respect you, encourage you and cherish you. I can promise.

I thought my world is stopped when you left me. I was down and I don't know how to go on with my life. But you were the only hope I have. I've given up my everythig for you. And now, I can say that I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you.

I can't promise that our future will be full of rose patals but I promise to be your lover, companion and friend, Your partner in parenthood, Your ally in conflict, Your greatest fan and your toughest adversary. Your comrade in adventure, Your student and your teacher, Your consolation in disappointment, Your accomplice in mischief. We can work out our problems together. So unnie, will you marry me?? "

She pulled put a rose behind her back and asked me. I was shock and tears were formed in my eyes. She was waiting for my answer still kneeling. My brain is spinning now. Bomi was proposing me!!! I furiously nodded my head for numerous times.

" Yes, Bomi-ya! I would love to!! "

" Thanks unnie!! "

She stood up and hugged me. And she whispered some impossible words in my ears.

" How abou we marry right now?? "

" Marry now?? "

" Yes. Don't you want to marry me anymore unnie? "

" Of course, I'm willing to. But how?? "

" I've prepared everything unnie. There's only one thing we left. You. "

" But-"

" Come here."

She pulled me towards the building not far away from here. When we entered the building, it was a church which is beautifully decorated for a wedding and I found unexpected people there.

" Namjoo?? Hayoung??? Eunji?? Naeun and Yookyoung?? Why are you all doing here?? "

" We are here for your wedding, unnie."

" My wedding? "

" Yes, Bomi unnie brought us to here to attend to the wedding. "

I turned around and saw Bomi in her guilty face.

" Sorry, unnie. I've planed everything myself without taking permission from you. But I'm afraid of you marrying somone else and I asked for help to our friends to prepare this wedding for us. It's ok if you don't want to marry yet."

I sighed as I understood how she's feeling. I took her hand in mine and shook my head.

" Who says I'll not marry you. Bomi-ya, I know you are the best for me and I, too can't live without you. So, let's get marry. "

" Really unnie?? "

She asked me in a disbelieve tone and I nodded. She pulled me into a hug and said thanks you non-stop until Eunji butted in.

" Hey you two, sorry to disturb your moment but you are not alone. There's are many people waiting for you plus my busy girlfriend have to go back to Seoul tonight."

We pulled away with shy and apologitive smile and Eunji introduced me with the girl beside her.

" Unnie, this is my girlfriend, Jung Hyosung. "

" Nice to meet you. I'm Park Chorong."

" Nice to meet you, too"

" And unnie this is my boss, Lee Gi Kwon."

" Nice to meet you, Chorong-sshi. I heard many things about you from Bomi. You are more beautiful than her words in person."

" Thanks you."

I shake hands with them. At that time, a father entered and he went to the front of the hall.

" Shall we start the ceremony? "

" Yes, father. "

Bomi confidently answered and held my hand. I looked at her and she smiled towards me. Then she intertwined our fingers together and lead me in front of the father.

I became suddenly nervous and sad. I didn't expect my wedding like this. I can't believe myself that I'm getting married with Bomi now.