Kidnappers

New Romeo Juliet story

Bomi's POV

It was three days after I have visited the hospital. I spent these days alone at a hotel near the beach as I want to rexlax my mind and I tried to make a plan. But all plans I'm making were so full of weakness and mistakes. I don't think it can succeed well. The worst is that I can't contact unnie.

Finally I decided to gave up of trying alone and checked my phone which had been silent since three days ago. Ooh, 246 missed calls and 68 sms??? All are from my three friends. I called to Yookyoung's phone cause she is the person who will scold me the least. After three beep sounds, she picked up.

" Boni unnie!!! Where are you??? You disappear like a smoke since we came back from hospital. We were at your house but there is no one. And why didn't you pick up your phone or reply the sms??? Naeun and Eunji unnie will kill you when you come back."

" Yookyoung-na, let me explain you first. "

I tried to calm down her and she was sorry for her manners.

" Sorry unnie. I was worried for you. So what do you want to tell me??? "

" Actually, I want to tell you all. Let's meet now. Tell Eunji and Naeun about it. I've a very big news for you. Ah, remind Eunji to bring Hyosung unnie."

" Arasso unnie. We will be at your place in an hour."

" Ok."

I hanged up and drove back to Seoul. I waited them at my house and they reached about thirty minutes later.

" Where the hell are you??? We all are looking for you and you are living very well at somewhere."

" Calm down Naeun-na."

Yookyoung was trying her best to pull her wife to sit down. Finally they ended up Naeun sitting on Yookuoung's lap. Eunji was crossing her arms and looking at me with interrogating eyes.

" Bomi, now tell us what's going on??? "

" You will not believe if I tell you."

" Come on, spill it buddy!! "

" You remembered that unnie's father called me to meet him??? "

" Yes. And you didn't say about it when we asked."

" Yep. He told me a secret. The Kim family and their family are good friends so he couldn't cancel the wedding even he wished to."

" What?? I don't understand. What.do you mean?? "

" When I entered the hospital room, unnie's mother was there too and I think I made her touched by my actions. Unnie's father said she gave me full marks."

" Umm?? So?? "

" He said that he couldn't cancel the wedding."

They all are silent by my words. Then, being the smart one she is, Eunji clapped her hands and jumped from the seat with excitement.

" That's mean we can cancel the wedding!!!??? "

" Yes!!! That is!!! "

" No. It can't be. It can be a trap."

" Naeun-na, think positive. He is not this of person."

" What is your plan then, unnie??? "

" That's why I call you, guys. I tried to make plans but I can't make a smooth one so I call you. Now, give me advices."

" Easy. Let's resume my plan!!! "

Hyosung unnie shouted and we all are confused.

" What's your plan??? "

" Steal the bride, of course!!! "

" Huh?? It's still a suggestion??? "

" Yes. And I think it will be perfect!!! "

" I don't so Bomi. What if something happened??? How we can enter her house and steal her without being caught??? "

" I already think of this problem, little sis! "

Hyosung unnie said and she asked us to come closer to her so that she could whisper her plan.

" Huh??? Is it even possibe??? "

" Yes. It's the best plan ever!!! "

" What's gotten into your brain, unnie?? "

" Son Naeun, Don't talk my unnie like this!!!! "

" Guys!! Guys!!! Relax!! We have to make a move!! Remember??/ "

I jumped between the nearly fighting 2eun and tried to seperate them. They sat down on their previous spots and glared at each other. I cleared my throat and continued our conversation.

" So, how is the plan??? "

" I'll explain you, kids."






Namjoo's POV

" Yes, Yes, Arasso. Yes, aunty. Don't worry. Yes. "

I hanged up the phone and placed it back in my pocket. I was now at the wedding dress shop to take the dress that aunty chose for unnie. I didn't want to help this forced wedding but I have no choice at all.

But the only thing I don't understand today is Bomi unnie. I haven't heard from her or from her friends since the day they visited the hospital. Unnie was really down as she was now believed that Bomi unnie was giving up. And I do believe, too.

Tomorrow will be unnie's wedding and things can't be changed now. I felt sorry for unnie. She was not crying anymore but she never smiled or laughed since she woke up, too. She looked like a robot now. I didn't want to see my own sister in this kind of situation but I also didn't want to lose her so I can't let her do the silly things again.

I took the dress that the sale girl gave me and walked back to unnie's house. I was thinking if I should visit to Hayoung or went back straight to house when a black van stopped beside me.

" What? "

I was afraid when two people with a black mask on their face went out and grabbed both of my arms.

" What are you doing???? Let go of me!!! "

I yelled but in vain. They took me inside the car and put me between them. While we were inside the car, another with a mask was started driving and I shouted for help.

" Help!!! Help!!! Help me!!! They are kidnapping me!!! "

I was shouting while trying to free from their hands. Theone on my left side put out a handkerchief and placed it on my nose and mouh. I tried my best not to inhale this but I became breatheless and finally I gave up.

A pungent smell ran into my nostrils and I felt dizzy. The things around me became blur and finally I fell asleep.





Chorong's POV

I was no feelings left at this time. Why she had to give up like this??? She said our love is strong enough but she didn't show up even I was discharged from the hospital.

Namjoo said that she ran to me when she heard that I was in the hospital. But my father talked to her later and she disappered from Seoul at that time. I asked Hayoung to go check her and she said that Bomi was no longer at our house or at work. And no one really knows where she is.

I think I was wrong. I think we can be together no matter what but she never come to find me. I've got tired of waiting. I think I have to give up on her, too.

Suddenly the door opened and Namjoo walked in like a drunken woman. What the hell??? She looked she was angry.

" What happened to you??? "

" It's all your false!!! "

" Huh? Me? What have I done??? "

" You - "

She was about to tell something but she shut up again and locked the door. Then she pulled me towards the bed and made me sit before she joined me too. Why was she so secretive???

" What are you doing Namjoo-ya??? "

" Unnie, I'm on a mission."

" Mission?? "

" Yes. "

I raised my eyesbrow and she whispered some words into my ear.

" What???? "

I yelled with my eyes opened wide. It can't be!!!

 

A/N  : Next chapter will be the last!!!!