The Dance Part II

New Romeo Juliet story

Chorong's POV

I sighed for the n th times today as I rest my head on the car windowpane. I didn't want to go to the dance party with Kim Suho but my parents forced me to go. So I've no choice but to go there with him. I don't want to be him with alone so I took Namjoo with me.

I wore a royal purple dress which my mother ordered for me. I fixed my hair with hair designer too. He said I'm beautiful tonight. I forced to smile but I know it's a failure.

" Unnie, are you ok? "

Namjoo asked me and I nodded my head. She padded my back as she knows I dislike Kim Suho. Then he asked me for a dance and I've to accept. The party is so boring to death till now.

When the melody changed, someone peptide and small entered between me and Suho-sshi, taking my hands in hers and asked for a dance.

I was surprised when I saw the face I miss a lot. Yoon Bomi.

She smiled at me and asked for me a dance. I gladly accept and she pulled me towards her, holding me tightly with her arms around me. I feel safe being in her arms. Her warmth give me security I need.

I rest my head in her shoulder and enjoying the moment when her breathe passed over my head. So perfect.

" Bomi-ya "

" Yes, unnie? "

She answered with her soft tone.

" Let's go somewhere quiet "

" Ok. I know a place where it's peaceful and quiet. Come with me? "

I nodded and she held my hand dragging me to the place she.mentioned.

She took me to the garden which is situated at the back of the house. The garden is beautiful. We sat down at a bunch in the middle of the garden in front of the fountain.

" How do you know this place Bomi-ya? "

" Dad and Mr Han are good partners so I've been here for several time. I toured around the house when they are talking so I know which place a best to escape. "

" Yes, I love this place. "

I answered quietly and dead silent filled in between us.

" Unnie, are you cold? "

" Yeah, a bit. "

" Come here. "

She pulled me closer to her and put her arm around my bare shoulder. I blushed at the touch. I've to hide it from her so I lowered my head. I sighed not knowing how to deal with my heart which is now jumping crazily.

" Unnie, are you uncomfortable with me? "

" No. It's ok. I like your presence. "

"Then why are you keeping sigh? "

" I don't know how to tell you. "

Yes. I really don't know how to tell her that I'm falling for her. May be she, too, like me? I don't know.

While I was lost in my own thoughts, she suddenly pulled up my face towards  her by slowly. Our eyes meet.

" Unnie "

" Hmm? "

I know my face is turning red but kept looking into her eyes. They are like magnet. She bit her lip and think for a moment before leaning towards me.

My whole body tensed not knowing how to react. Yoon Bomi is about to kiss me!!! I was frightened but decided to go with the flow so I slowly closed my eyes.

I can felt her breathe on my lips. My heart beats become crazy and unsteady. She always has this affect on me.

She slowly pressed her lips on mine. She.didn't make a move and we remain like this for......1second......2seconds.......3seconds

" Unnie!!! Chorong unnie!!! "

We both heard the calling of Namjoo from not so far and jumped away. Both of our faces are red and I lowered my head refusing to see her face.

" Unnie!!! Where have you been? Suho oppa is looking for you. I lie him you go to toilet and we are now about to going back. So you can continue your secret date later."

" No. We are not dating!!! "

I almost shouted at her and ran away from here. If not, my whole body can vapourize. I quickly entered the car and tried to control myself.

I didn't realise when Namjoo entered the car or when Suho drove to my house. I was lost in my own fantasy rethinking about our kiss under the moonlight like fairytales.

When reality hit me, the car is already packed in front of my apartment. Namjoo took me to the elevator. She kept smily wierdly the whole walk. And before the elevator door open, she told something that makes me widen my eyes.

" Good night unnie. Have a dream of kissing with your new girlfriend. Kekke "

Then the door closed and I was sent to my floor. How did this kid know we kissed? Aish! I want to die now. I don't know how to face with her tomorrow. She will definitely tease me.

Namjoo said like Bomi's my girlfriend but we are not an item yet. She didn't confess me. What if she says she didn't remember anything tomorrow. I was afraid again.

I entered the door and entered my room. I took a warm bath to relax myself. I changed into my pink pandas night dress and going to sleep. Then I heard a door bell.

I checked the clock and it's 1:00am already. Who is at the door at this late hour. The bell rang again and I ran to the door.

" Coming!!! "

I opened the door without checking who it is and revealed someone whom I don't expected at all.

" Bomi-ya!! "

" Unnie, I've something important to tell you. Can I come in? "

" Yes. Come. What are you doing in my house at this hour? And how do you know my home? "

" I asked Namjoo. I've very important thing to tell you, unnie. If I don't tell you, I'll definitely can't sleep tonight. So."

" Tell now. What are you going to say? "

I asked and she looked at me with a serious face which is rarely to see on Yoon Bomi. We both silent and the atmosphere in the room becomes awakened.

" Chorong unnie "



Bomi's POV

I swolled the saliva with nervousness. I can't sleep so I asked Namjoo what is Chorong unnie apartment no. and I followed there to confess.

"Chorong unnie "

She kept silent. The atmosphere is more and more awakened. I cleared my throat and continued.

" Chorong unnie. I know it's a little rush and you'll not believe what I say. Actually I buy your flowers not to give to my mom but I want to see your face everyday. I found you in the coffee shop that day and I fell for you at the first sight. So, I followed you. "

" I know I'm not a perfect like the prince in your dream but I've belief that I can make you happy forever. I found you dancing with a super handsome guy today and I can't help but jealous towards him. I want you as my own. "

" The kiss we shared in the garden is an unexpected thing. I don't know but I think it's a right time. I's glad you didn't refuse. but when you got onto the car with him, I think my heart is bleeding. I can't help the pain I can't sleep till now. "

" My heartbeats fastened whenever you are near me. My brain stops working whenever you are touching me. You know, you are controlling me without knowing yourself. I, Yoon Bomi, is crazily in love with you, unnie!!! "

I know I'm not good at words but I tried and confessed to my angel. She didn't say a word yet. She kept lowering her head. Is she mad at me?

" Chorong unnie? "

I heard a faint sob from her. I was afraid. I made her cry. How bad I am.

" Unnie. Why are you crying? Are you angry with me? I understand if you refuse me. I'm a clumsy and stupid girl so it's ok if you don't feel the same. "

" No, Bomi. I love you, too. But my parents are going to engage me with the man you saw at the party soon. How can I love you back if I've to leave.you at the end. I don't have the cruel heart to leave you like this. My heart will be torn apart if I'll see you are hurt. No, I can't. "

She is.crying and sobbing now. I know my eyes are tearing up too. But I don't care.

I took steps forwards and pulled her into my embrace. She hugged me back. I padded her back but her cry mever stop. She holds me tightly and cry on my shoulder.

I waited till she's calm down. After about ten minutes, her cry finally stops. I pulled up her face and wiping the remaining tears on her face.with my thumbs. I held her face with both of my palms and told her with confidence.

" Unnie, do you trust me? "

" Yes. I trust you a lot, Bomi-ya "

" Then, let me handle everything. I'll protect you no matter what. I'll try to be with you till my last breath. The only thing I need is you. If you are by my side, I can fight for our love. Unnie, please trust me and take my hand. We can work out together. I promise you. I'll not leave you. I'll never leave.you whatever we face.in the future. Ok? "

" Bomi-ya~"

She whispered and her tears are flowing again. I hate making her cry. I wanted to see her smiling face.

I leaned down towards her and took her trumbling lips in mine. She closed her eyes, too and kissed back to me.

Our lips move in syn and her arms are now on my neck. I pulled her closer to me. One of my arm is around her waist while the other is playing with her soft silky hair.

We share the best kiss in the history of kisses and finally we have to pull apart as we both need oxygen. She is so breatheless. My dorky mode came in!

" Unnie. You must improve your cadio"

" Yah, you babo."

She hit me with her cute fist. I can't control myself so I hugged her again. For my luck, she hugs me back.

" I love you,unnie "

" imm. Love you,too. "

She whispered back and I think my life is perfect now. I pulled away.

" I'm going back now, unnie."

" It's too late. Have a sleep over here. "

" Sleep here? With you? "

My eyes went wide and she rolled her eyes.

" Don't act I'll you or something. Come here. "

She took my hand and pulled me inside her room. It's neat and tidy.

" Want a bath? "

" No. I've already done."

" Let's sleep then. I'm tired of all the cry. "

" Who ask you to cry? Aigoo, you are a crying baby, unnie. "

She pouted at me and went to the bed, lying down there facing her back at me. I went too far with the teasing:(

" Unnie. I'm sorry. I was wrong. Although you are a cry baby, you'll be the cry baby whom I love with all my heart. So please forgive me. "

She turned around and the cute pout is still on her face. I can't wait. I peak her pouting lips.

" Yah. I'm mad at you. "

" Then I'll keep kissing you till you forgive me. "

She rolled her eyes and said.

" What should I do? I can't mad at you even a minute. I think youade a spell on me. "

" Yes, I made a spell on you. The love spell. "

" You are so cheesy. "

I laughed at her comment and lie beside her. She quickly runs into my embrace and rested her head on my chest while her arms were around my waist. I never thought that Chorong unnie will be so touchy. I love her more and more now.

" Good night unnie. "

"Good night "

I leaned down to kiss on her crown and she kiss back on my cheek. We both smile in or sleep, holding tightly to each other.

My life is so perfect now. Park Chorong unnie is now my girlfriend who is the only one for my life. I'll fight for our love no matter how many difficulties are waiting in the unseen future.

Park Chorong unnie is all I need.


 

 

A/N  : Yay    * clappinh hands *

           They are finally together. But the drama is staring over here. ok, ok. I'll update daily.