The surprise

New Romeo Juliet story

Bomi's POV

I didn't know how I reached the parking lot. My whole body is covered with the worries for unnie and the only thing I know is to get to unnie.

I entered the car and took out my car key but my hands are trembling so much that I cannot start the car.

* knock    knock    knock *

I heard the knock on the car windowpane and I looked outside, reaveling Eunji. I opened the car door and she pulled me out from the car.

" I'll drive. You can't drive like this. Go sit with Naeun."

She ordered and Naeun took ne to the back seat with her. Yookyoung sat in front with Eunji and she drove to the hospital.

" Eunji-ya, be quick."

" Arasso. I'm trying."

I was impatient with Eunji's driving. Why the car is too slow today??? I want to get down and ran towards the hospital. After waiting for infinity, we are in front of the hospital. I jumped down from the car and ran into the hospital without waiting for my friends.

" Park Chorong, please."

I asked the reception and she checked the records.

" Room 7329 "

" Thanks you."

I checked the elecator but it is not free. So I ran up the stairs to the seventh floor.

" That is!! "

I saw two men standing in front of a room and I ran to it. They stopped me.

" You can't go on, Miss. "

" Let me in!!! I have to see unnie!!! "

" No, you can't. Don't make us in trouble."

" No!!! I have to check my unnie. I want to know her condition!!! "

I yelled and the door opened, Kim Suho come out from the room. His face is dark when he saw me.

" Yoon Bomi, what are you doing here??? "

" I came to see unnie. Move my way."

" You can't see her. She is my soon-to-be-wife and I can't let her ex to come in."

" You bastard!!! "

I tried to punch him but his men were more quick and they pulled me.away from him. He was nearly slapped me when a voice stopped him.

" Stop. What are you doing Suho??? What's happening here??? "

" Uncle, Yoon Bomi is trying to get into the room."

" Release her."

He ordered and the men looked at Suho. He nodded at them and they release me. At that time, my friends reached to us. They were worried when they noticed that I was surrounded by them.

Mr Park looked at me with balnk eyes. I looked into them and I thought unnie got her eyes from her father. They are so much similar. He looked at me for a long time and no pne dare to spoke anything. Then, he spoke coldly.

" Let her in."

" Uncle, she is- "

" I said Let her in!!! "

He raised his tone and said again. All are surprised by his words. Kim Suho was obviously angry to his decision but he can't do nothing but let me in. I bowed to Mr. Park and entered the room.

When I entered the room, I saw unnie lying on the bed peacefully. Unnie!

I ran to her and knelt down beside the bed. I held her hand lightly and leaned my face onto our intertwin hands.

" Unnie, I'm here. Please wake up."

I whispered and tears were falling on my cheeks.

" You must be Yoon Bomi, right?? "

I was surprise by a voice of a woman. I saw a woman sitting on the chair near the bed. I was too worried for unnie so I failed to notice her presence. She walked towards us and I wiped the tears and stood up to greet her.

" Hello. I'm Yoon Bomi, Unnie's husband. I was rude. I didn't notice your presence so please forgive me, aunty."

" It's ok. You are welcome. You came to see my daughter, right?? I don't know how you get into the room. "

" Uncle let me in. How's unnie condition by the way??? "

" The doctors said that she isn't in the critical state anymore. But we have to wait till the effect of drugs to wake her up. "

" Thanks god that she is ok."

"It's a surprise he let you. Whatever. You have been in hard times for long. So I'll let you to have a lone time with her."

" Thanks you aunty."

" This is the letter she wrote for you. Take it."

" Thanks aunty."

I bowed and she nodded her head before she went out of the room. I sighed as I knelt down again beside her. I unfolded the letter and I found a neat handwriting of hers. The letter is stained with some drops of water. Was she crying while writing this letter??? I started reading the letter.

" Bomi-ya~~~
        I think this is the final words from me to you. My parents are forcing me to marry Kim Suho in five days and I obviously will not marry him. But I've no power or strength to refuse this so I've decided something.
         Bom-ah~ I cannot live without you in my life. It will be better to die rather than to marry someone I don't love. It is better for me to die rather than to break up with you.
        I believe that our love is strong enough to meet again after life. Please stay healthy and live well. I'll wait for you from heaven. If they don't let us to be together, we can meet in another life, right? So I've decided to go first.
        But I don't want to see you so early. I'll wait for you for fifty years? sixty years? or a thousand years? I'll wait how long it takes so follow my words and stay storng, will you.
       The love we shared is more stronger than the wild storm. The love we shared is more great than the Great Wall. The love we shared is more beautiful than a colourful drawing. I thank you for teaching me how to love someone and how to be loved by someone special like you. You are the most wonderful present I have ever received from god.
        I'm happy that you gave me the most wonderful times in my life. I'm happy that I could understand what true love is. I'm happy for all things you have done for me. Bomi-ya~~ I love you and will love you even after life. You will be my love forever.
       I will not be by your side anymore but my love for you will be always by your side. Plus I'll watch you from above. Bomi-ya, I love you. I love you more than myself. Goodbye my love."

" Unnie, pabo unnie. Do you think I can live without you??? I'll be with you forever so if you go to heaven, I'll follow of course. "

" Unnie. I was very worried for you. Why you have to be so silly??? I said wait for me but you make decisions by yourself. Don't you know I'll choose to die too if you leave me like this? "

I removed the strands of hair that is covering her face from my sight. She is so beautiful when she was sleeping like this. She looked so peaceful. I smiled and grabbed her hand again.

" Unnie, I was glad that you are out of danger now. Please don't give me this kind of surprise again. I can die because of heart attack. I was afraid as well as lost when I thought you was going to leave me. My life will be meaningless without you. I'll never forgive myself if something happened to you, unnie."

I whispered and I leaned my head on her hand again. I really thanked to god that she was ok now. I placed my head on the bed and fell asleep beside her.

* knock   knock   knock *

" Bomi-ya? "

I woke up when I heard a knock on the door. Naeun entered the room and she stood beside me.

" What? "

I whispered as I was afraid of unnie waking up because of my voice. I don't want to disturb her as she was sleeping peacefully.

" You fell asleep and we all decided to leave you two alone. Unnie's parent went back to their house and they are here now. It's been wvening already and we have to go back now."

" But I want to symtay with unnie. "

" You can't!!! It's been too much that her father let you to stay a very long time. Now le't go back beforw things turn to be worse. "

" You are right."

I said as I know clearly that she was right. I hate that Naeun's always right. I want to stay here with unnie. She needs me now. She really need me. But how can I make things worse. She will be sad if she know her father and me were fighting again while she was sleeping.

I kissed her forehead before I got up and walked out of the room with Naeun. My friends were still waiting for me. They didn't dare to let me stay alone with Kim Suho.

" You ok?? "

" Yes. "

I nodded and we were about to leave the room when a voice prevent us.

" Wait! "

We turned around and saw unnie's father. He walked to us and told me.

" Cam we talk alone?? "

" Yes, sir."

" Follow me."

Naeun pulled my hand and stopped me. But I smiked at her and mouthed that ' I'll come back'. All of them didn't like the idea of me meeting unnie's father alone but theu let me. He took me to the roof and we both stood uo there while the cold wind was freezing us.

" Sir, why do you want to meet me??? "

" I was ashame as a father. I didn't know my own daughter's mind. I never think she loves you that much. I never expect that I have to talk this kind of things with you one day."

He was surely uneasy with the conversation.

" Look, I think you are like your father. I thought you followed my daughter because of business problems. But I guess I was wrong. "

" Sir, I love unnie for real. I really love her. If unnie died today, I will surely followed her. I can't live without her. She is the most important and precious thing in my life."

" Yes, I should listen to her. Now, things are done and we cannot turn the time back. We have no choice but to proceed the wedding. We can't cancel it as the Kims and our family are very close. I don't want to lose a good friend. But I think you are not get along with their son, right?? "

" So what do you want me to do, Sir??? "

I asked and he looked into my eyes.

" I've said. I can't cancel the wedding."

He said and I was confused by the words. What does he mean??? He continued his words.

" Chorong will be discharge from hospital a day before the wedding. And you only have one day. Got it."

" Yes?? Sir."

I thought I understand him. But I don't think my guess is correct. He continued.

" I want to make my daughter happy. I have been a bad father and I was sorry for her. And I think the Yoons will not mean to my daughter. "

" Yes, sir. I can make sure that they will not mean to unnie. And my parents really want to meet her. "

He nodded and sighed. At that time, I can tell that I was correct. He was giving me a mission indirectly.

" You can go now. I'll stay here for a while. "

" I got it. I'll take my leave now. Thanks you for everything, Sir. "

" Don't thank to me. You should thank to my wife. She gave you full marks."

I bowed him and went back with the elevator. I couldn't believe that things change suddenly. But it was directing to the good for everyone's sake.

I smiled widely when I saw my friends and they were surprised by my actions. I think I have many things to plan now. I smirk when a certain pretty face of Kim appear in my head. Yes, Kim Suho, wait and see. I now have the joker card that you didn't know. The mission starts here.


A/N : Well, the next two chapters will be the last. Let's watch how Bomi will take everything under control. Thanks you for reading this silly fic.