My nightmare

New Romeo Juliet story

Bomi's POV

" Bomi-ya, dad said to come to his room."

" What does he wants? "

" Honey, don't say your father like it. And where have you been these days? I don't think you came back home at night. Are you seeing someone? "

" No. I's at one of my friends house. I slept over. That's all.I'll go see dad. "

I cut the conversation with my mom and run up the stairs to see dad. When I knocked over the door, no one answered. Instead, I heard dad is talkimg with someone on the phone. I came in and he nodded me to sit.

" Then, the contract is canceled? "

" What!!! The Park again? Why does he have to disturb my works? Yes. Yes. I understand. Ok. Bye. "

Dad hang up and put the phone on the table. Then he walks to me with heavy steps. When he sat down in front of me, I examine his face and he looked more old these days. May be due to stress??

" Dad, are you ok? You seem you doesn't well. Wanna take a check on health? "

" No, honey. It's work stress."

" Why? The supermarket I'm taking is doing well. Your company is in stable state too. What's matter? "

" It's due to the Park family. I've been once told you about him, right? He is my rival since long agoa and kept disturbing my works again and again."

" What's he do this time? "

" He made our foreign partner to cancel the contract with us and made partners with him instead. It's not the first time he destroys our profit. "

I understand the situation. Then the price our shares would be down. .

" But I have a perfect plan to revenge him."

Dad told and he examined my face.

" I know you are in a relationship. "

His cold words ran down through my body.

" I'm not interested who he or she is. I've told you that you have to marry the one I want. "

" But, dad-"

" Wait. Listen, dear. Mr. Park loves his daughter very much. He gave his daughter 26% of his company's share. So if you can marry his daughter, we can have their company's shares and we can have a power to control his company. Understand? "

" Dad!!! Love is not Business or Money for your information!!! I can't follow what you want. I'll not leave my current girlfriend no matter what. I'll marry her one day."

He laughed at my words.

" Yes, I thought the same exactly like you at your age but you will understand one day. "

" No, daddy. I've promised to unnie. I'll be with her till the last breathe.I'll never something that makes her heart breaks."

He sighed and nodded his head before giving me an envelope.

" Ok. But you have to take a look at this girl. Follow and take her if you want. Think for our company, Bomi-ya."

I nodded and took the envelope before came back to my room. I carelessly passed the envelope on the table and lied down on the bed.

" I wonder what unnie's doing now? "

I thought and picked up my ph to call her. She answered after beeping three times.

" Unnie!!! What are you doing???? "

" I'm going to my family dinner, Bomi-ya. Wae?? "

" I miss you, unnie."

" Aww, poor kid. But me, too. Miss you. "

I smiled at her cute ageyo voice. Suddenly the face of the certain guy entered my head.

" It's your family dinner so that Suho guy will come, too? "

" Yes. I think."

" Unnie. Don't go. I don't like."

" Wae-yo? Are you jealous? "

"Yes, I'm"

I answered truthfully. She laughed on the other line.

" Don't be jealous Bomi-ya. He's nothing to me. The only one matter most is you. And I'm already yours. Remember? "

" Yes. Yes. I know. But I can't control. You are very beautiful and he will steal you from me. "

" Don't worry. This will not happen. Even if you are not my girlfriend, I'll never like him back. "

" Imm~~~"

I made only a sound and she knows I'm pouting.

" Ha ha. I can imagine your pout. Ok. I promise. I'll take you to the next family dinner. "

" Really. "

" Yep. "

She answered firmly and I totally love the idea of meeting unnie's family.

" I'll hang up, Bomi-ya. I'm at the door. I'll call back at night."

" Ok, love you, unnie."

" Love you, too."

" muah"

I kissed the phone and she giggled at my dorkiness. Nevertheless, she kissed back and the call end.

I sighed happily. How can I get another girl if I already had a sweet girlfriend like unnie. And I've no heart to make her hurt.

" But I've to check who the girl is. I've to know the enemy's face. "

I took the envelope.and took out the photo. When I looked at the photo, I think the whole world stops.

My eyes are widened and my mouth is opened. No, this can't be. It can't be true. Something must wrong. She can't be our family's enemy.

I ruffled my hair in anger and walked randomly in my room. I bit my lower lip and don't know what to do or how to react at this moment.

Suddenly some sense hit me. The dance party, the family dinner, these things are not the ordinary normal people does. I should have realise this. I should have think She must be from some powerful and rich family. But I never expected she is our enemy daughter. I never imagine of fake-love to unnie.

My heart arches and my brain stops working. Why? Why the person I've to get for our revenge is her??? What if she finds out I'm the one who is their rival's daughter who wants to take their properties.

No, I can't let this happening. But she'll find out sooner or later. How should I explain when she asked me? Why the person I've to fake-love is Chorong unnie???

Why the person I really love and our enemy's daughter have to be the same???? Why???? Why???? The fate is toying us now.


Third Person's POV


While Bomi is confused with her own thpmoughts, Mr. Yoon typed an email and sent it to Mr. Park.

They always do this when one of them destroy the other's projects.

" I'll use Bomi's name this time. She will face with him sooner or later so it's the best to use her name "

He thought and wrote Bomo's name before he sent the email to Mr. Park.


Eunji's POV

" Unnie, when did you come back? "

" Last night. It's already too late so I decided not to call you. "

Hyosung unnie explained to me. I nodded and carried two bowls of ramen in the tray to the living room where we are watching running man.

" There's a mystery when you are not here unnie. "

" Oh, what is it? "

" Bomi finally got a girlfriend and she introduce her to us. She is a pretty quite shy girl. I think she's the best for our hyper Bomi. "

Suddenly, the door bell rang and I went to open the door. To my surprise, it's Bomi. Huh, what is she doing here anyway?

" Who is it Eunji-ya? "

" Speaking of the devil, it's Bomi, unnie. "

" Oh, Bomi ya "

Unnie ran to hug Bomi. But unusually, Bomi just pad her back and looked at me instead.

" Eunji-ya, I've a very huge problem. "

I can sense seriousness in her voice so I told her to sat down.

" Tell me, friend. What's matter? "

" I once told you that my dad wants me to marry to a girl he wants. And that's his rival's daughter. "

" Rival? "

" Imm. His rival gave the 26% shares of their company to his daughter and he wants me to fake-love her and marry so that we can have the power to control their company. "

" It's not a good idea. It's so unfair for both you and that girl. Uncle is trying to play the game with youngs' hearts. But I don't see any problem yet. You can always refuse what he says. "

" The problem here is the daughter of our rival is Chorong unnie."

" What? "

I was surprised by the news. What the hell!!! It's not a good thing for Bomi. It can be a huge problem.

" Who is Chorong unnie? "

" It's Bomi's girlfriend. I'll explain you detail later, unnie. "

" Arasso."

Hyosung unnie understand the situation and kept quiet. Bomi continued her speech.

" Mr. Park knows that my dad knows he gave his dughter 26% of their shares. And he might also think the same exactly as my dad. He will think his daughter because I want to get their shares. And when unnie knows about it, she'll think I pretend like I love her. Eunji-ya, I'm dead now."

" No no no. Let me think first."

I tried to cool down Bomi. She seemed she is going to cry. I've never seen her like this. She looks so depress now.

" Bomi-ya, I think you should tell her first before she will discover herself."

Unnie gave an advice and it's really worth.

" Yes, Bomi. You should tell her. "

" But what if she leave me or hate me? "

" Let her to choose. She will understand if she loves you really. So tell her. "

We talked with Bomi for hours and she finally agrees to tell Chorong unnie.

When she came back, I sighed.

" Don't worry Eunji-ya. Everything will be ok. "

" I don't know unnie. Bomi's never been in relation. I want her to be happy. But it seems her love life will be hard. Even if Chorong unnie understand her, the families will be the major problem."

" Aigoo, my Eunji!! "

Unnie hugged me and I rest on her shoulder.

" Eunji-ya, love is a strong power. If they really love each other, they'll find a way for their love story. Plus there's a saying " True love never easy."
Right? So stop thinking too much. "

I nodded and thanked to god for giving me an easy love life.



Bomi's POV

Eunji and Hyosung unnie were right. I've to tell Chorong unnie. I checked the time and it showed 10pm. Chorong unnie must be in her apartment. I drove to her home directly.

I entered the elevator and when I got out from it, I was nervous. My palms were sweaty and my whole body is tremble.

I pressed on the door bell and after thirty seconds, the door open revealing my angel in her white thin night dress.

" Can I come in unnie? "

" Yes."

She answered and gave me space to enter. She closed the door and walked towards me. I felt a little strange.

" Unnie, I miss you."

" Miss me? "

Her voice is cracked and I think her eyes were red too. Did she cry?

" Unnie. Wae-yo? "

" Why you lied me? "

I was frightened suddenly due to her words.

" Unnie, what are you talking about? "

" Don't pretend anymore Yoon Bomi. I know who you are and the reason why you are approaching me. "

" No. Unnie. Listen to me first. Let me explain."

" Explain? Explain what? "

" I love you, unnie"

* slap *

My face is turning to the other side. I was surprised and sad at the same time. My heart hurt really bad. Unnie slapped me. It means she really hates me.

" Love? How dare you said you love me? Stop now. I hate you. I hate you. Liar!!! Get out my apartment!! Get out!! "

" Unnie, I-"

" Stop. Please stop. Just get out now. And we are over now. I think our love is real but I didn't expect it's all fake. Yoon Bomi, you are an expert. Yes, you win this game. I've lost because I gave all my love to you. I threw away our family pride and knelt down to you. But , but, you-"

She is now crying really hard. I want to comfort her but I was the one who makes her to cry. My body became a statue. I can't move my steps towards her. She is sitting down on the floor and crying her eyes out.

I don't know how I reach to my car. I was crying and the incident happened in unnie's apartment repeated in my head.

I didn't expect unnie to find it out so soon. She didn't even let me explain. She hates me now. Unnie hates me now. I closed my eyes and tears run down on my cheeks.

I didn't know why I have to face like this. My nightmare became true quickly. We were a happy couple till this morning but now she treated me like an enemy.

Why I have to face this cruel thing? It's too much for me. I know I can't live without unnie. But she will never believe my love for her anymore.

I held onto my cheek which she slapped. It must be red and burning but it can't compare the pain in my heart. My heart is not bleeding. It's dying since I left her apartment.

Chorong unnie, do you hate me that much now????