Bad news

New Romeo Juliet story

Bomi's POV

I was in my office and working on the new project I'm handling. I dropped the pencil in my hand and leaning back to the chair and taking a rest as I have been working the whole night. I haven't have a sleep yet but I have to finish this project tomorrow.

" Miss, there's a visitor for you."

My adsistant entered my office and informed me.

" Really??? Who??? And where?? "

" He said he will wait at the cafeteria."

" Arasso. I'll go. "

I nodded and she bowed me before she went out of the office. I sighed. So it's a man. May be Kim Suho???

I grabbed my coat and went down to the cafeteria to meet that person. I am not surprise at all when I found Suho guy sitting alone at the corner table. He raised his hand when he saw me. I walked towards him and sat down in front of him.

" What's the matter??? Why you have to meet me??? "

" I want to give you something. "

He smirked and placed an envelope on the table.

" What is it?? "

" Wedding invitation. I want to give you by myself."

" Wedding??? "

" Yes, me and Chorong-sshi."

" What about unnie?? She will never accept this wedding."

He laughed at my question. I want to punch his pretty face badly.

" But she has no power, you know. Her father is the only main point here. If her father wants her to marry me, she can do nothing but to accept."

" You bastard!!! "

My anger is fuming and I stood up, grabbed his collar and threw a fist at his face.

* bum *

He lost his balance and fell on the ground. The waiters of the cafe ran towards me and they tried to stop me. He stood again and fixed his clothes before he smirk. I wanted to punch him again.

" You can do anything you like to me today. But you can't do anything after today. You are a loser. I win this game, Yoon Bomi. I win. Park Chorong will be mine from now on."

" Yah!! "

I tried to ran towards him but the waiters grabbed me tightly and I've no chance. He never dropped his smirk and left the cafe.

" Release me!!! "

I struggled and finally I was set free. I kicked the table angrily and covered my face with both of my palms.

* ring   ring   ring *

I took out the phone and checked the caller ID. " Naeun ". So they knew, too. I answered the call.

" Aww, Naeun-na."

" Bomi-ya, have you heard about the wedding? "

" Yes, that bastard just came and gave me the invitation."

" Bomi-ya, don't do anything and waited there. We will come to you. "

" But- "

" Don't go anywhere. Just wait there. Ok? "

" Fine!!! "

I hanged up and went back to my office. I knew that her father would make this kind of thing one day. I threw away all the papers on the table in anger. The assistant ran into to check on me but she was afraid by my glare so she didn't dare to speak anything and closed the door.

I rested my head on the wall and closed my eyes. I can't lose unnie like this. I've to save her from this wedding.

" Bomi-ya!!! "

I heard the calling and the next thing I know was that I was encircled between Naeun's arms. I hugged her back.

" Bomi-ya, are you ok?? "

" No. No, I'm not."

I answered weakly and she tightened her grip around me. I rested my head on her shoulder and I finally let my tears flow. I was calmed down after about five minutes and she released me.

All my friends are in the office now. Eunji, Hyosung unnie, and Yookyoung are looking at me with worried eyes.

" Guys? Thanks for coming."

" No. We know you need us."

" Bomi-ya, what will you do?? "

" Yes, Bomi. This is still not the time to sad. We still can try."

I was waken up from my lost mind by Eunji's words. Yes, it's still not over. We still can try. I nodded and firmly answered.

" I can't let her marry to this . I have to cancel this wedding."

" Yes. We can't let this happening. He is not deserve for Chorong unnie."

Yookyoung said and we all nodded in agreement.

" We should make a plan. How can we cancel thier wedding."

" Simple. Steal the bride."

Hyosung unnie said and we all widened our eyes. What??? Steal the bride??? That's crazy. But not a bad idea I think.

" Hyosung unnie, are you a drama lover? This is only the scence we ever seen in dramas."

" But Naeun-na, it's not a bad idea at all."

I agreed and Hyosung unnie smiled in victory. Naeun was surprised by my agreement.

" Yah, you agree this crazy idea. What's gotten into your head. You first pretended like a boy. And you secretly entered the Suho's room and jumped down from the balcony. And now, you wilk steal the bride again??? "

" What's wrong with you? I've made up my mind that I'll do everything to get unnie back. So I'll steal her if it is necessary."

Naeun glared at me but I stuck my toung out instead. Yookyoung cleared and tried to change the subject.

" When's the wedding???? "

" Five days later."

" We don't have much time."

" Yes, we need to make a move quickly before we lost Chorong unnie forever."

" Imm~~~"

Naeun sighed at the hyper friends of hers. She couldn't refuse this plan anymore as even her quiet husband agreed with it. But she didn't satisfied with us yet.

" But I don't think you will do well without Namjoo's help."

" Yes. We forgot her. She can help us if we need. "

" But isn't it too much for her??? She had done enough for us. She always helped us. If she will be involved in the plan this time, unnie's father will never forgive her."

I said in behalf of Namjoo. They all nodded in agreement with me. I could feel some courage while I looked at their faces. They all are here for help me. I'm very lucky to have this friends.

Suddenly my phone rang and I was surprised when I saw the caller.

" Namjoo?? "

" Why she call you?? She never call you directly, right? "

" May be Chorong unnie want to talk to you. Pick the phone up, Bomi-ya."

" Tell her not to give up yet."

" Arasso."

I was nervous and I answered the phone.

" Hello, Namjoo-ya~"

" Unnie!! "

I widened my eyes when I heard her voice. Why is she crying???

" Namjoo-ya, why are you crying??? What's wrong?? "

" Unnie?Choromg unnie, she~"

" What!!! What happened to unnie??? Tell me! "

" Bomi-ya, relax. "

I was almost shouted in the phone. Eunji grabbed my shoulder and tried to calm down me. They all are worried for Chorong unnie now.

" Unnie, Chorong unnie is - She - "

Namjoo was crying really hard and so her husky voice is difficult to hear.

" Chorong unnie, She suicided herself. She is now in Seoul General Hospital. "

" What! "

I felt the whole world explode. I can't react or talk anything. The phone in my hand dropped on the floor but I don't care. I felt like someone pulled my heart out of my chest. I fell onto the ground like a souless person. No, this can't be happening!!! Chorong unnie will not die. No.

Eunji picked up the phone and talked with Namjoo.

" Namjoo-ya, it's Eunji unnie. What happened? "

" Chorong unnie suicide herself. She is now in Seoul General Hospital. "

" What!!! I got it. We will be there in a minute. Ok. Calm down and don't cry too much. Call Hayoung if you need company."

" Arasso."

Eunji hanged up and explained to the others but I can't still think properly. It's not the time to sit down here. I stood up immediately and grabbed my car key before I ran out of the room.

" Bomi-ya, where are you going??? "

I didn't answered them and I ran down along the stairs to the car parking. Why unnie had to suicide??? She should listen to my words. I said I'll save her from her father but I was slow so she did as she likes.  But- That's all my falses. I cannot forgive myself if something happened to her.

I skipped the stair-cases and ran down as fast as I could. I've to see unnie no matter what. I've to see her. Unnie, please don't die. Please wait for me. I'll come and find you.

Unnie, please live for me. Don't leave me yet. I'll come and look for you in heaven immediately if you leave this world this early. Please unnie. Please stay with me. Please don't go yet.