love will find a way

New Romeo Juliet story

Bomi's POV

" slowly, baby. Slowly. "

"" I'm ok now unnie."

" No. You're not ok. You just discharge from the hospital and you have to rest well as the doctor told."

" But. unnie-"

My words were cut when I met with her glare. It's so scary. Park Chorong is a weak and cute little girl at normal time. But she can be so much scary when she glared you. This glare means just shut your mouth up or I'll kill you. So I kept quite but still unsatisfied with the idea of unnie helping me working and carrying a huge bag of my belongings.

Yap. I forgot to tell you that Chorong unnie and me are togethe again and I'm moving with her. I've to stay at the hospital for three days and today, I can finally went to home back.

" Yes, Bomi . Unnie's right. You should rest. Luckily. your boss gave you a week off so you can stay at home for four more days. "

" But it's not my style at all. You all know well that I'm not a person who can sit still for atmost one hour."

I pouted as Eunji sided on unnie's side again. She took the bag from unnie and now she's holding two bags. I've to work at home this week so I moved all my belonging from Eunji's house today.

The bag containing working materials is carried by Hayoung while Namjoo is carring the bag of important files and papers.

Yookyoung's carrying bags of food we bought for luch and Naeun, being the boss she is, nothing carrying and followed unnie's lead.

" Please come in! "

Unnie opened the door and invited them to enter.

" Unnie, where can I put the bags? "

" Just put it down. I'll settle them later. "

" Arasso. "

The girls put the bags and unnie let me to sit down first before she took the food from Yookyoung and entered the kitchen.

" This house is lovely."

" Yes, I love it. It's not too large or too small for a couple."

" But I love the housewife more than the house. She is more beautiful and more lovely. "

I proudly answered and my friends laughed at my dorkiness. Then unnie came out from the kitchen.

" Kids, lunch's ready."

" Unnie, you looks like a mother who is calling her children. Hee hee"

Namjoo said and unnie just smile shyly. I was about to stand up when she rushed towards me and held my body.

" Bomi-ya, you're so lucky. Unnie care of you so much. I'm jealous now."

" Don't be Eunji-ya. It's my luck, ha ha"

I said the same words that she told me not long ago before I met with unnie. Then we settled down at the dining table and had lunch. While Nakyoung couple is doing lovey dovey and Hajoo is playing like always, unnie fed me and the only person left awakened in this situation is Eunji. I just stick out my tongue at her and she pouted.

After lunch, we sat in the livung room and chated for a while. When they went back, it's already evening. Now I can have my alone time with unnie. Kekke

But unnie is busy with arranging my stuffs. I pouted myself and decided to use my rare ageyo.

" Unnie~~~~~"

" Hmm??? What do you want Bom-ah??? "

" I'm bored!!! "

" Bored? So what do I have to do for you?? "

She asked me innocently. I straightened my arms and call her.

" Come here! "

She raised one of her eyebrows in suspection but walked towrds me. I pulled her to sit down onto my lap and she had to put her arms around my neck for support.

" Now what will we do??? "

" I don't know. Wanna play something? Truth or dare??? "

" OK!!! I'll go first. Truth or dare? "

She agreed and asked me.

" Truth!! "

" Tell me I'm your first love??? "

" No "

" What! "

She shouted and tried to get off me but I tightened my grip and don't let her go.

" I'm just kidding. Yes, of course. You are my first love. first kiss. first of everything "

" Satisfied. Now your turn. I choose Truth too. "

" What will you answer if I ask you to marry me? "

" Yah, Bomi-ya. Are you proposing me??? It's not a romantic one as I expected. "

" No, unnie. I'm not proposing. I'm just asking. I want to know your answer. I remember that you once told me that your parents want you to marry the Suho guy and he will make the engagement next month. So I want to know that will you accept it or not. "

" Bomi-ya~"

" Unnie, I don't want to force you. But you have to face it sooner or later. Your parents will know our relation soon. And they will take you away from me. I'm afraid of losing you. You can tell me I'm selfish, but I want to possess myself. You are mine and only mine. I want to say it but I'm not sure what you will decide. You always change to other topics whenever I ask you at the hospital. Now answer me unnie, what will be your decision??? "

Unnie quite for a while. I know it's difficult for her. She close the gap between our bodies and hugged me tightly. I slowly rubbed her arm while whispering into her ears.

" Unnie, I know you are afraid of losing the persons you love. I'll accept everything you decide. But if you choose me, I can promise that you don't have to face your family alone. I'll always beside you and we can try together. They will accept our love one day if we try. I can promise you that I'll be strong for us, unnie. Trust me. "

" Bom-ah, I always trust you. I was lost, mad and felt betrayed when I knew that you are the daughter of appa's rival. I want to hate you. I tried to hate you but my heart never allows me. "

" Bom-ah, you know, you are the only one I love the most and I'll be with you till the end. So don't worry. I'll talk with my parents. I'm afraid of the idea of against my family but if you were here with me, I'm not afraid anymore. I promise."

" Unnie "

" Hmm??? "

I was glad and happy that she promised me to be with me. She looked into my eyes. I don't see any tear this time but her sparkling eyes are full with love.

" So your answer is a yes? "

" Of course. A million yes. "

" Thanks you, unnie. I promise I'll propose you with a very beautiful and romantic event one day. "

I told confidently and she smiled. For unknown reason, she moved closer to me and whispered in low voice. Is she seducing me?????

" Bomi-ya. Your turn now."

" umm?? Dare?? Yes. dare!! "

I answered. She shifted her weight on my lap and whispered again in the same low voice again.

" Kiss me! "

She commanded and I obeyed it without thinking. She closed her eyes and her lips are smiling while waiting for my move. I also closed my eyes and tilted my head so I can have a better angle. It's not bad at all to stay at home if Chorong unnie is with me. We.played the whole night of Truth or dare game in our new version.



Chorong's POV

Today is one of the normal day of my new life. Bomi has been living with me for two weeks and we become a happy couple again.

Every morning, I woke up in her arms and prepare for breakfast. She will wake up about an hour later and help me in the kitchen which always ends up making out in the kitchen. After breakfast, we prepare for work and she will drive me to flower shop before she goes to her work.

I have to work all day ,missing her and she will send cheesy sms to me whenever she is free as she knows I love this kind of things. When the flower shop is closed, I bought for dinner and cooked before she comes back.

We have dinner together and sat on the sofa in the living room while she is doing her work and I'm watching the TV programme. She will tell me to sleep first but I want to wait her and wait till her work is done so we always go to bed late. We look like a married couple and I totally love my life now.

" Unnie, you and Bomi unnie are so annoying sometimes."

Namjoo suddenly started about us. I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

" Why??? What are we doing to you? "

" You makes me feel lonely. I want to find my other half, too."

" Huh, Kim Namjoo, you like someone, don't you? "

" Unnie!!! Low your voice."

She pulled me to the corner of the shop.

 " Why I have to low my voice??? "

" Because I don't want Hayoungie to hear it. "

" Hayoungie? Sound like you like her "

" Yes, unnie. I likes her. A lot. "

" What???!!! "

She answered me and my eyes widened at her. Namjoo loves Hayoung??? That's funny.

" Namjoo-ya, are you sure? I mean it can be a small crush or bestfriend love. You must clearly know your true feeling. "

" I have this weird feeling whenever I'm with her. She makes my heart beats fast. She makes me blush when she touches me. Unnie, help me. You are a love crazy girl so you can advice me properly. "

" Love is a move, Namjoo-ya "

" Ah~~~~"

We both are scared when a cold voice appeared behind me. We looked back and saw Bomi with her dorkiest grin ever. I slapped her arm lightly.

" Bom-ah, you scared me! When did you arrive? "

" Just now. Sorry, unnie. I want to scare you because you two are too secretive and too serious with your convasation. Here *muah* better??? "

" Better "

She pecked my cheek and I was a little shy in front of my sister. Namjoo rolled her eyes.

" What are you doing here??? "

" My work's done early today and I come here to pick you up. We can go shopping, too."

" Awesome!!! I love the idea!!! "

She wrapped her arm aroung my shoulder while I give her a peck on the cheek, too. Namjoo mad a fake cough to get our attention.

" Chorong unnie, Bomi unnie, please wait for a moment before you two start making out. Anyway, what did you say??? "

Bomi smiled and apologize before she explained her words.

" Sorry, Namjoo-ya. I forgot you are here. I said love is a move. If you love someone, you should try to get him or her before you lose. Love is a gentle thing. We can understand each other's heart if we love that leraon really. By the way, who is the one you like??? Do I know??? "

" It's only Hayoungie. "

" What!!!??? "

Bomi's reaction is exactly the same as me. Namjoo rolled her eyes second time.

" Why you have to shout like this?? Can't I fall in love with my friend?? "

" Sorry, Namjoo-ya, I was surprised. But for your tip, if you want to possess someone's heart, you have to show your true feeling to her. That's all I do to get your unnie. Tell us if you need any help."

" Thanks you, unnie. "

Namjoo bowed to us and she padded her head. Then she turned to me.

" Let's go unnie. "

" Namjoo-ya, I'm going back."

" Go, unnie. Hayoungie and I'll handle the shop. Don't worry."

She answered me and I hooked my arms with Bomi and walked to her cars.

" Chorong-sshi? "

I hearded a call of my name and we both turned around to see the caller. Kim Suho got off from his car and walked towards us. His face is not his usual sweet pretty face anymore. Instead it is red and black with anger.

" Suho-sshi "

My voice was shivered with fear. I held onto Bomi's arm tightly and she is now having a eye war with Suho-sshi.

" What are you doing here, Yoon Bomi??? "

" I'm going out with my girlfriend. There's non of your business. "

" Chorong-sshi, is she telling the truth?? You are really still in a relation with her?? I've told you that she does not really love you. She's using you. "

" Stop!!! "

I yelled and he stopped surprising to see the total different side of me.

" Chorong-sshi, I- "

" Please stop, Suho-sshi. Stop telling this kinds of words to my girlfriend. Yes, I know she is the daughter of Yoon. And I also know that her father is the greatest rival of dad."

" But Suho-sshi, this is the stuffs between our fathers. Not us. Plus I trust her with all my life. She will never use me. She loves me and I love her very much. I love her more than my life. We understand each other and this is all we need. "

" Chorong-sshi, I've said that if you keep this relationship, I'll tell your father . "

" Yes, I remember. Please tell him that Bomi is staying with me in my apartment, too. And I'll introduce her to my family as the one I'll marry in coming family dinner."

After my words, I can see the big grin on Bomi's face from the corner of my eyes. Suho-sshi was now furious. He smiled with a smirk and pointed his finger to us.

" Don't regret with your words. Do you really know what can happen when you introduce the daughter of Yoon coporation as your girlfriend??? He will never let you two be together. He will force you to break up with her and marry to me. Don't you understand??? "

" I understand more than you do. I know I have to against my family if I'm together with Bomi. But I can't help. I love her. I'll try and fight for oir love till the end. I'll never give up on her. "

That's enough for him. He.nodded his head and looked at us with the eyes that we are the poor creatures.

" Ok. I get it. If you want a dead wish, keep in this relationship with Chorong-sshi. I'll show you what hell means one day. Prepare yourself Yoon. And Chorong-sshi, you become so brave. Let me see what will you do in the future. As I've said, one day you have to marry me no matter you like it or not. "

" Suho-sshi, you are crossing the line. You are not even engaged to unnie. And unnie is now my girlfriend. Stop getting in others' matters. We'll leave now. Come, unnie."

Bomi pulled me away from him and she open the car door for me. I entered and she drove off the car like nothing happen. I can see the angry Suho, watching our car with flames in the eyes from the back mirror.

" Unnie~~"

" Hmm? "

" Thanks you."

" For what?? "

" For taking my side. I was afraid when he appeared. But when you stated that me as your girlfriend, I'm happy and I've enough power to protect you. "

She answered me while intertwining her fingers with me. I grabbed her hand and leaned onto it.

" But Bomi-ya, he will surely inform dad about us."

" Are you afraid??? "

" Yes, I'm. What if he forces me to break up with you? What if he hurt you? What if he send me away from you? Bomi-ya, I don't want to live anymore if I've to break up with you. I can't live without you, Bom-ah~"

I kissed the back of her palm and she stopped the car.

" We are like Romeo and Juliet, right? Parents' problem affect children's hearts. ha ha. Just kidding!!

Listen, unnie, if your father force you to break up with me, I'll attach to you like a magnet so they can't separate you from me. If he hurts me, I'll try to endure so that he would probably let us. If he sent you away, I'll try a way and come to find you no matter what. So don't worry and just hold my hand. Everything will be ok. "

" Bomi-ya~~~"

I hugged her and she hugged me back. I can feel safe and warmth in her embrace. I can release all my fear and worries whenever I'm in her embrace.

I can easily calm down whenever she padded my head lightly or rubbed my back. Yoon Bomi has this effect on me. I can easily turned into a weak kitty in her arms.

I sighed secretly as I know we have to face.many things in the future. We can't see what is coming to us tomorrow. We can't see what they will do to us in order to separate us.

Thus everything I can do is holding her hand tight and believe in our love. Love will always find a way.