You make my life complete

New Romeo Juliet story

Wedding day

All the people from the Hotel AAA were busy as they have to treat a very very big wedding of the top families of the country. This wedding will be the wedding of the year as both of the sides were included in top 10 companies of the country. And so they tried to make no mistake during the ceremony.

The wedding place is in the garden near the pool. It is decorated with almost everything to be pink stuffs as Suho and Chorong both like this colour. The rose patels were scattered along the aisle which is started with a cute flower archway. Everything is beautiful, cute and lovely for a wedding.

And the groom, Kim Suho, was also super excited to marry to the most wonderful girl in this world. He was too proud of himself and greeted every guests who came to congratulate their wedding together with Mr. Park, his soon-to-be Father-in-law.

He was smiling outside but inside, he was worried for someone. He was not think it is a good sign that Yoon Bomi didn't appear this day. No, he didn't hear any news of her during these days. It's a little strange for him. But he told himself that he was over worried and after within a few hours, Park Chorong will be his only.

But he knew very well that Prevention is better than Cure. So he ordered his men to guard the gate.and checked the guests, makinf sure that there will be no Yoon Bomi or her friends in the wedding. And he also put his men at the dressing room of the bride so that no one can enter there without noticed by his.

On the other side, the bride is preapring for the wedding together with her mother and Namjoo. He was glad that Chorong is under the eyes of her mother so that she could not run away from the wedding.

Nearly all the guests arrived at the pool area where the wedding will be held and the time is getting nearer and nearer. He didn't find any sign of Yoon Bomi yet. May be she was giving up already.

" It's about to start, sir."

" Arasso."

He answered the waiter and he walked back to the pool. At that time, he saw that Mr. Park was going to the bride dressing room. The annocer of the wedding announced with a microphone.

" The.wedding will be started now. Here's our handsome groom, Kim Suho!! "

The pianist played a slow romantic melody and he started walking down the aisle. He was wearing a white suit and looked more handsome than ever.

All the peolpe were clapping for him and he was smiling widely while bowing and greeting everyone. He took his place in front of the priest who was looking at him with a smile.

The announcer waited for a second and said.

" And this is the time to welcome our beautiful bride, Park Chorong!! "

The melody was still continued but there's no one at the aisle and he was worrided at that time. All guests were looking to and fro aa they wonder where is the bride. He was about to run and find her while the father and daughter appear at the aisle. He could now sighed with a relief.

The bride was wearing a beautiful white dress which is ended below her ankle and she was wearing a headscarf over her head. This tradition and old-fashioned wedding dress was really suited with her. She was really perfect in his eyes.

When she reached beside him, the preisy started the ceremony. He made his speech as short as possible like the groom has told him. And this is the time to say the bow.

" Do the groom, Kim Suho, take Park Chorong as a wedded wife and be together with her forever?? "

" I do."

" Do the bride, Park Chorong, take Kim Suho as a wedded husband and be together with him forever?? "

There's no answer from the bride so it made everyone awakened. The preist cleared his throat and asked again.

"  Do the bride, Park Chorong, take Kim Suho as a wedded husband and be together with him forever?? "

" Chorong-sshi, answer now."

Kim Suho whispered under his breathe and the bride answered confiently.

" No. I don't. "

" Chorong-sshi!!! "

Everyone was surprised by her words and he tried to control the situation.

" Chorong-sshi, what's wrong with you. There's guests here. We can talk later."

" Suho oppa, I'm not Chorong unnie."

" Huh??? "


Flashback

Namjoo woke up when some drops of water touched her face. She was tied on a chair in an empty room. And she saw two mask people sitting at the corner discussing something while one was trying to wake her up.

" She's awake!! "

" Ah, finally."

" What do you want??? Why are you kidnapping me??? If you want to ask for money, you choose a wrong kid. I'm  not a rich here. The real rich one is my cousin."

She tried to make a.fake stoey so that they.could believe and release her. But the three mask people laughed like crazy persons. Huh, so they must be females. Namjoo thought as she was listening carefully with their voice.

" Don't try to lie us. You are as rich as your cousin's family. And even if you are not that rich,  your rich uncle will pay for you. I don't think he will let you die in our hand."

I thought I have heard this voice from somewhere. They were talking with their fake voice. So they must be someone I know. But why they want to kidnap me??

" So give us your uncle's no. Namjoo-ya!! "

Huh? Namjoo-ya?? I smirked as I know the owner of the voice now.

" What the hell Bomi unnie!!! What are you doing??? Why are you kidnapping me??? "

" But but but, how do you know that was me?? "

" From your voice, of course."

She answered and the three people took off their black masks revealing Bomi, Eunji and Hyosung. Eunji untie her while Hyosung was scolding Bomi.

" Bomi-ya, you are really a mood-destoryer. I was about to have my fun but you ruined this. "

" Sorry unnie but this is not important now."

" Wait. Why you three kidnapped me?? And Bomi unnie why you ignored Chorong unnie?? Don't you remember tomorrow will be her wedding??? "

" I know. I was planning for something so I can't contact you. "

" Yes. And I need your help again."

" Unnie, if I mess up with the wedding, uncle will not forgive me. "

" No. I already have uncle's permission."

" Huh?? "

" He told me that he couldn't cancel wedding but I can."

" What??? Uncle really said that?? "

" Yes. And I was about to steal your unnie."

" What!!! "

" Namjoo-ya, listen to the plan."

Bomi said when Hyosung pulled out the board she was made for the plan.

End of flashback



" Suho oppa, I'm not Chorong unnie."

" Huh??? "

Everyone surprised when they saw Namjoo instead of Chorong under the scarf.

" That's why I cannot marry you, oppa."

" What's going on??? Where's your sister?? "

" She was in the hotel. Now she may run away with her Real Husband."

She emphasize the word Real Husband and his face was darken by this. He looked at to Mr. Park but he seemed he didn't know anything. He yelled and called his men and then he ordered them to search for Chorong and Bomi in the Hotel compound.

" You, you have been spy the whole time??? "

" May be! "

" How dare she steal my bride!!! "

" No, she didn't. That's you who steal other's wife."

Namjoo said and he clucked with anger.


Chorong's POV

I was sitting in the dressing room alone. Yesterday, Namjoo said she met with Bomi and she told her that she would come and take me from here today. The wedding will be in a less than an hour and there's no sign of her yet.

My mother went to the gate to greet the guest when it is about to start. I sighed as I knew Bomi had not ahowed again.

" Unnie~"

Namjoo entered the room and she called to me while standing behind me.

" Namjoo-ya, I don't think she will come."

" Who said I don't??? "

I heard the familiar voice and turned around to saw a group of make-up artists. I furrowed my eyesbrows. All my make-up is done but why they were here again?

" Chorong unnie."

The girl with a cap over her head knelt down in front of me and I recognize her.

" Bomi-ya~"

" I'm not late, right?? "

" But the wedding will start in a few minutes."

" Don't worry, sis. Let me help you."

I remembered that she was Hyosung unnie, Eunji's girlfriend. She took out a hoodie and a jean in her pocket and handed me.

" Change them."

" What? "

" Change them, unnie. We have to run away."

" But Bomi-ya~What about the wedding??? If I don't ahow up at the wedding, Suho will send his men to find us immediately."

" Don't worry unnie. We have already have a trick. Go and change now. We are running out of time. Come on. I'll help you."

She pulled me into the dressing room and helped me to pull off the wedding dress.

" Unnie, it's a very beautiful dress."

" Yes. But I don't feel sad for not wearing it. "

" Here."

She gave me the clothes in her hand and I wore them quickly. When I was finished, we came out and to my surprise, there's another bride sitting in the room. But who??

" How you, huh, Namjoo??? "

" Hi unnie."

She joked and I was surprised. She was wearing a black straight long wig which exactly looked like my hair. And she was as high as me so we looked similar in some way.

" It's ok with her hair. But how will you cover her face."

" Chorong-na, she is not using your dress which is short and fancy. She is wearing an old-fashion wedding dress so we can cover her face with the scarf.

" What!! It's impossible!! "

" Unnie, impossibe or not. We can spare some time definitely."

" What if my dad finds out it us Namjoo?? It's too risky for her."

" It will be ok unnie. Your father told me to cancel tje wedding by my own way."

" Dad said to cancel the wedding??? "

" Yes."

While they were talking, a knock was heard.

" Chorong na, come out if you are done."

" It's dad."

" I'll go now, unnie."

Namjoo said and Hayoung was helping with her long dress. I hugged her tightly. I was glad I have a helpful sister like Namjoo.

" Unnie. wae??? "

" Thanks you."

" But I don't thank you unnie. I will have to half marry to that evil man because of you."

" Yes, unnie. I don't totally love the idea of letting my Namjoo unnie to man to a random man. I agreed because I wanted to help you."

Namjoo and Hayoung said and we laughed at their cuteness.

" I've to go. Love you, unnie. Take care."

" Ok. I love you, too, little sis."

I huggedd her one more time and they all came out to take Namjoo to my father. So we two are left alone in the room.

" Unnie, I miss you."

She suddenly said and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and smelling her sweet scent that I missed a lot.

" I thought you neve come."

" I said I'll come. I'll come no matter what."

" So, what's the plan??? "

" Simple. Let's get out of here. We will move to Singapore for a few months. "

" Huh? Singapore? "

" Yes. My boss wanted me to go to the Singapore and lead the new project. So we can go there. Don't you want to go??? "

" Of course, I want to. I've never been to Singapore before. "

I shouted and she nodded in satisfiction.

" Unnie, I was very frightened at the moment when I thought you were about to leave me. I was broken down when I saw your weak body lying on the hospital bed. I felt I want to lie beside you at that time. If you die at that time, I will surely followed you."

" Bomi-ya, sorry. I made you worried for me."

" I'll not forgive you."

" Huh??? "

" I'll not forgive you unless you kiss me."

She whispered and my face turned red. She closed her eyes and waiting for my kiss. I tiptoe and moved closer to her. I miss this feeling. I miss the kisses we share. I was about to close the gap when a fake cough disturb us.

" Aham  aham   aham."

" What the hell!!! "

Bomi yelled and I chuckled at her cuteness. Yookyoung was uneasy with us and she was rubbing her neck.

" Umm~ I don't want to disturb your moment but I think it's not the time for romantic. They can know anytime and we should get out of here."

" But only a kiss is n't harmful."

" Later, baby. I promise. Now let's follow Yookyoung's words."

I said and she nodded while pouting. We quickly leave the room and went to the parking lot. There were a few men of Suho but they thought we were just make-up artists. Suddenly, we heard the yells and saw the black men running to us.

" Get them. Get them!!! "

They yell and we all run towards the cars. Bomi pulled me towards her car while the others went with Eunji's. We jumped into the car and successfully get into it.

Bomi started the car and drove off. The men tried to stop us but she never slow down so they have to jumped out of the way for the sake of their lives. And finally we are out of the parking lot and now on the main road.

Bomi drove really fast lije a pro driver and we lost Eunji's car, too.

" Bomi-ya, there's no.sign of Eunji."

" Really?? Oh, my bad. We lost them. But one good point is we lost Suho's men,too. "

She said and stopped the car suddenly. I was taken a back when she took of her seatbelt and leaned towards me. And then, she pulled me into a hug.

" Bomi-ya."

" Unnie, unnie, unnie, my angel unnie."

" Wae??? "

" Unnie, I'm glad that I can now have you. And we also get the support from our families too."

" Bomi-ya. I'm happy to be with you again. I thought we cannot be together in this life."

" Silly unnie."

She pulled away from me and looked into my eyes. I was searching into her sparkling eyes and all I found were love and happiness this time, no worries, no tear.

" Park Chorong."

She whispered my name. And I shivered at her husky voice.

" Yes??? "

She smiled and I was lost in her cute little eyesmile. I thought I fall in love her again.

" Do you know "

She spoke softly and never leaving my eyes.

" how much I love you??? "

She continued. I smiled at her so random question.

" No? "

" I don't know either. I can't describe how much I love you. My love is greater than the sky and broder than the ocean. If you are not here, I'll not be here, too. You became my soul. You become my life. I don't need anything more because you are my everything. If you are together with me, it is perfect for me."

My face is red. I felt like I was just confessed by her. My heart is running fast because of her words.

" I love you."

She whispered the three words I wantes to hear from her the most. I don't feel corny although how many times I've already heard this word from her. It always give me new feelings eveytime say this three words with all love.

" I love you, too. Bom-ah~"

I replied and she smiled. Her gaze moved from my eyes to my lips and I understand her action. She leaned closer to me and I closed my eyes.

I could feel her breathe on my lips. She was dangerously near to me. Suudenly, her phone rang and we both jumped in surprise.

" Aish!!! "

She groaned and about to pick it up. But I pulled her from the collar of her shirt and connected my lios with hers.

" Unnie, phone "

" Ignore it."

I barely replied and kissed her passionately.

" Fine, my naughty unnie."

She answered during the kiss and we never broke our lips apart, totalling ignoring the noisy ringing phone. Our life is complete now.




Two years later.......

Bomi's POV

" Yoon Bomi!!!!"

Chorong unnie yelled and I walked out from the kitchen with a bowl of ramen in my hand.

" What unnie ??? "

" Where's your ring??? "

" Huh? "

" I said where's your ring??? "

I looked at my left hand and there's no ring. I stared it with a confuse look.

" I don't know."

" What??? You don't know?? How dare you to lose the wedding ring!! Tell me the truth. You are hiding it because you don't want to tell your new beautidul assistant that you are married??? "

" Huh? How do you know I have a new assistant??? "

I asked her and her face darkened.

" You want to hide it from me?? Of couse, my lovely friend, Eunji told me. She also told me that you are no longer wearing the ring since that assistant of yours started working with you."

She turned around, crossing her arms and pouting. Aww, so cute. Wait. Eunji told her???

I know now. It must be Eunji. She must have stolen my ring and tell unnie lies so that we would start our love fights again. I smiled and hugged her from behind.

" Yah!!! Release me!!! "

" Wae unnie??? "

" I'm mad at you!!! I'll definitely tell your parents about you when we visit them this weekends. "

" Unnie, you trust Eunji but not me??? "

" But- "

" She was joking around unnie. She knows you are very jealous so she lied to you. I didn't lost my ring. It must be her who stole it.She came to our house yesterday while I was sleeping, remember??? "

" Really??? What about your new beautiful assistant??? "

" She is just a new assistant, not beautiful. And even if she were beautiful, I'll never interested in her. I already have an angel who is the most beautiful girl in the world in my arms. Why I have to look for others??? "

I explained and she was satisfied with my explanation. She pulled away herself from me and smiled innocently at me.

" Sorry. I was over reacted. "

" No. I love the way how you are jealous. Although you look so cute when you are jealous, don't be next time. Because I'll never cheat on you. I love you only and my love will never change."

" Till the last breathe??? "

" No. Till even ub the heaven."

" Chessy."

She tiptoed and pecked my lips before running away from me.

" Where are you going unnie??? Come back!!! "

" Catch me if you can!!! "

She shouted and ran into the bedroom. Oh, wrong choice unnie. I followed her.and she was nowhere to run. I grabbed her by the waist and we both fell onto the bed.

" Got you!!! "

" Yah~~~~"

" Let's stay here.for a while."

" ok."

I hugged her and she was lying on me while listening my rapid heartbeat. Our life become perfect since two years ago. We moved to Singapore for eight months and came back Korea.

Both side of families were now supportive to us and they approve our marriage. Unnie's father bought a house for us and we lived there alone. I continued to work at the construction company while unnie was now learning about business and managing as she had to handle the supermarket I ran before.

Unnie was so protective of me. Even Naeun can't defeat unnie. Now this couple was in Hawaii for their anneversary. Yookyung was super caring to her wife as Naeun's pregnancy was three months already.

Eunji and Hyosung unnie were like the old times. They were crazy and made prank on us always whenever they have time. They usually visit to us and the four of us hang out together, making more memories.

We heard that Suho was married to the daughter of a famous company after one year. He invited us to his wedding which was a big surprise for us. Now we are not enemies anymore.

Namjoo and Hayoung were now in American. Unnie's father sent them to study there. I bet Namjoo will like clubbing more than studying. Ha Ha.

" Bom-ah~"

" Hmm??? "

" I miss you."

 I laughed at her statement.

" Why?? I've been with you all the time."

" But you have your work and I have mine. I miss our alone times."

" Yes. me too."

She got off from me and now lying comfortably on my arm.

" But I'm the happiest person in the world now. I'm glad that I chose you from the very first. "

" I thank to god to give me a cute housewife, too."

" Bom-ah, we have been through hard times together. I think this makes our love stronger."

" Right. My love for you will be always new and fresh. It will be stronger and stronger day by day. "

" Chessy again?? "

" But you love it!!! "

" Right."

She answered with a cute childish vkice of hers which I love so much.

" But what if you don't love me anymore when I become a grandma??? "

" Unnie. You are silly again. If you were a grandma, I'll be a grandma, too. We both can look after each other and spend our life times peacefully."

" Yes. We will."

" Unnie, don't you want a kid?? "

"Huh?? "

She was surprised by my words. She then smiled and moved closer to me.

" What?? Do you want?? We have have a kid, no, as many as you like. "

" Really?? "

" Yep."

She answered and I imagined my life with a family. It will be a very happy family. The kids playing around the house while me and unnie are watching over them.

" Bom-ah??? "

" Yes?? "

" Love you."

I widely smiled before I kissed on her crown.

" Love you, too, unnie."

She moved closer to me and pecked my cheek before closing her eyes and sleeping in my arms.

We have passed many life-exams together. We have faced many emotional stages together. We can passed through these because of our love. The true love we have. The true love we share which cannot be defeat by other love we have ever heard in the stories.

My life become change since the time I saw this girl in my embrace. She was like the lost part of my heart. I can tell my life is complete just because of her. Our intertwin hands never broke since when we decided to travel the sea of life together. And I'll never let go of this hand.

I, Yoon Bomi loves Park Chorong and she equally loves me, too. I'm perfect when she is beside me. We will be together till the world ends. Our love will continue even to the infinity. Unnie, sarangae.....




                                                                                                                      

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                 -THE END-





A/N  :  This is the end of the story. Thanks for reading this story till the end. This is my first fic ever and I put many efforts in it. I hope you will like my story.
        Please check my new fics.