Wait for me

New Romeo Juliet story

Bomi's POV

" Bom-ah~~~ please move your arm. I have to prepare breakfast for us. "

" Wait a minute, unnie~~~"

 I tightened my arms around her peptide body. Our last night activity makes me tired so much. Therefore I want to sleep a little more. Plus I personally love the unnie in my arms.

" Bomi-ya, release me."

" Wae-yo unnie. We can screw the breakfast. Let's stay like this for now. "

 I open my eyes and looked down unnie. She is a little messy but I think it's a kind of y she likes. She cutely looked at me and I pecked her forehead.

" Unnie, I still can't believe that we are married. I'm glad to say the world as I'm your husband."

" I'm happy, too, Bomi-ya."

" Unnie, I promise that I'll be the best husband in this world."

" Bomi-ya, you are always the best for me."

" Hee hee, yes. I know. But I want to be better than ever. By the way unnie, how many children would you like to have?? "

" Yah, what are you talking about??? "

" I'm not joking unnie. I mean it. I want a family. We can raise a child or two and we can be a very happy family. "

" Bomi-ya, you really want kids?? "

" Imm, I want two. One like me. He will be oppa and the other will be girl who looks like you. Both must be handsome and pretty like their mother. If they look like me, they will end up like gorilla."

" No, you do not look like a gorilla. I was just teasing you. You are more pretty and cute than I am."

" Come on, unnie. Don't say me like this. I know I'm not cut or pretty. "

" But Bomi, in my eyes, you are pretty than SNSD jessica."

" Unnie~~~ You are making me embrassed."

" Ok, baby. Enough for me. I've to make breakfast. This is the first day of my married life so I want to be a perfect wife for you. I need to get up now."

" Sure! "

 I said and let her go. She moved out from the blanket and stood up, totalling forgetting about that she is wearing nothing.

" Yah, you ert!!! Don't look at me! "

She knew I was staring at her and she tried to cover her body. I laughed at her cute action.

" Unnie, what's wrong with you? I've seen your body for two times already and you are still embrassing??? "

" Yah, at that times, I can't think much. But to give you a free show in broad day light, it's too much for me. "

" Yes, yes, unnie. You are right. Hee hee. I'll close my eyes so that you can go to the bathroom."

" Good girl."

 I closed my eyes and waited for her to leave. I heard her light footsteps and suddenly a pair of lips connect with mine.

" Unnie~~"

" Shut up."

She ordered me and kissed me passionately until I was left breatheless.
 
" Now, don't open your eyes yet. I'm going. "

" Yes, my unnie."

I answered and she really went into the bathroom this time.

" What is this kiss for??? "

I murmured myself but it is loud enough for her to hear.

" It's your reward of listening my words. And I don't need a reason to kiss you, baby!!! "

" Thanks, unnie."

I yelled back and smiled myself. Suddenly I remembered that I too was wearing nothing so I quickly wore a bathrobe before she could come out. When she came out with only a towel wrapped around her body, I was trying my best not to push her onto the bed. I clearly know that she was tired due to last night. I must not hurt her.

" Don't you shower??? "

" Umm? Yeah! Yes! I'm going."

I quickly run away from her. It's luck. I might lose control. When I came out from the shower, she is at the kitxhen and preparing some bread and coffee.

" Unnie, what are you doing??? "

" It's only bread and coffee. Go sit and wait."

" No, unnie. I'll help."

I shouted and hugged her. She tried to push me away but she is not as strong as I am so finally she had to work in my arms.

" Bom-ah, if you hug me tightly like this, I can't finish it."

" Who care?? "

I said and kissed her cheek, her ear, her hair and her neck. She stopped her work and turned around, grabbing my neck and pulled me into direct kiss.

" Enough?? Now, go and sit on the chair or no kiss for a week."

" I'm going!!! "

I answered and sat down at the table. Then we had our breakfast happily and I volunteer to wash as unnie had to clean the table.

" Unnie, let's have a date today."

" Date? "

" Imm, we haven't really go out yet and I want to make this trip as a memorial honeymoon so we should go a date."

" Love this idea."

Unnie agreed me and we went out ot go a date. When unnie is locking the door, a black car reached to the villa and four men got down from it.

" Unnie, stay behind me."

" Bomi-ya~"

I checked them and they looked like bad guy usually seen in movies. Then one of the men opened the door and a familiar guy get out from the back door of the car.

" Kim Suho! "

" Yes, Yoon Bomi. I've warned you. I said not to come near Chorong-sshi and you ignored me. Chorong's father told me to take back Chorong-sshi so she must come back with me. For you, I've a special plan. Today I'll show you what my power is."

" Suho-sshi, please leave us alone. We are already married and I'll never come back to home."

" Waht? Married? You and Yoon Bomi? "

" Yes. We are."

" I don't care.Although you are married, it's just a word. You haven't registered I think. We can always cancel this stupid and funny marriage of yours and we can act like nothing happend."

" No. You can't take her. She is staying with me."

" Yoon Bomi, you are so brave, aren't you? I must give you a lesson."

He nodded and the four men surrounded me. Unnie pulled the sleeve of my shirt and I whispered.

" Unnie, I'm not a good fighter. I can't stand them. Stay away from me, please."

" Bomi-ya, I-"

" Please do as I say."

She looked at me worryingly and stepped back. I was afraid and frightened. I learned Karate when I was young but I forgot most of the moves.

" Yah!!!! "

The men started attracking me and I have no chance. I moved my body frim here to there so that they would miss me. They are not fast enough to catch me but suddenly I heard unnie's scream.

" Bomi-ya!!! Yah, release my hand."

" You are coming with me!! "

" Kim Suho!!! "

Kim Suho was now pulling unnie towards the car and I tried to ran after them. But the guys around me never gave me a chance and I was beaten to the ground.

" Unnie!! "

" Bomi-ya!!! "

Unnie tried to escape from his grip but that evil man tightly held her. And I couldn't stand up. The gimuys beat me like hell and I was covered with blood.

" Stop! Stop! Please, Suho-sshi. Stop your men!! "

I heard unnie's cry as I can't see clearly. My eyes are blur and I was almost balnk out but I've to save unnie.

" We are going now. Give a very good lesson to that ."

I heard Kim Suho's order and I guesses he took my unnie. I tried to get up but I was hit at the face. I heard unni's scream, calling my name, but I can't do nothing.

I was grabbed by my collar and he was about to hit me again. But someone pulled him off me and gave a blow to his face.

" Unnie, you ok?? "

I heard Yookyoung's voice and my world became dark.

Chorong's POV

" Let me go!!! "

" It's your father's order."

"But he has no right to do this. Even I am his daughter, he can't decide my own life."

" I don't care. All I care is to possess you. He wants me to take you back home so I came here. Now, we are in front of your house and you can't escape from him anymore."

He pulled me inside the house and wore his prince-like-mask. I hate him so much. He dared to touch my Bomi.

" Honey, you are home!! "

" Mom."

My mother ran to me and hugged me like always. She took me to my room and leaving Suho at the downstairs.

" Sweetheart, where have you been? Your father is looking for you everywhere. He is so angry. Don't make him angry. He's coming."

At that time I heard a strong knock on the door and my father came into.

" Park Chorong, you think you are doing well? "

" Dad, let me choose my own way. "

" Yes, I will if you are choosing the right way. But if you are wrong, I can't sit and just watch. I've to protect you."

" Dad, I've told you many times. She is not using me. She really loves me."

" Love? All her excuses are love???? And you believe her?? No, Chorong. That's enough. I'll arrange your marriage with Suho next month. You are staying here with us and you can't go out anymore until your marriage."

" Dad! Stop! I've already married to Bomi. We have married yesterday. And I can't betray my husband. I will never marry to anyone. I'll always be her wife if you like it or not."

*slap*

" What?? Married with her??? Are you trying to kill us?? "

" Dad, you can beat me as much as you like but I'll never her side."

" Chorong, stop."

" No, mom. I've to go now. Kim Suho dragged me from our house and he left his men to beat my husband. I've to check her. "

" Where are you going!!!! "

" I've said. I'll go find Bomi."

" You , are not leaving here anymore. Not even your room. I will call Namjoo to watch you. Don't mention that 's name again. That's final."

" Dad, I've said-"

" Enough! "

He yelled and went out from the room. My mother looked at me with pity eyes and went out too. Then I heard the door is locked and I knew I was locked in my room.

I knelt onto the floor and cried my eyes out. I was worried for Bomi very much. What is happening to her?? Will she be alright?? What if she is badly injured??? I can't do anything but cry. I hate myself now.

Bomi-ya, please be alright. I promise I'll loyal to you. I'll wait for the moment when you will come to find me. Bomi-ya, I already miss you to death.


Bomi's POV

I opened my eyes slowly and thr first thing I saw was the white ceiling of the room. Where am I?? I looked around and saw Eunji sleeping on the chair.

" Eunji-ya."

" Bomi?? Are you awake??? I was worried for you to death. Thanks god that you are ok."

" Where am I?"

" Oviously, in hospital."

" And where's unnie?? "

I asked the question that I wanted to know. She sighed.

" We don't know in detail. But Kim Suho came to find her and he took her. You was beaten until Yookyoung arrived and showed her boxing skills. They took you Seoul by their private plane and send to hospital.

Namjoo called last night and she told us that Chorong unnie is locked in her room and she is forbidden to use phone or computer. Namjoo had to watch her and she can't go out too."

" I must go find her. She will be very afraid now."

I said and tried to get up but my body is not listening my will. I fell back.on the bed as I can't stand the pain.

" Bomi-ya, you can't go her now. "

" So what should I do??? Watch her crying again???? I swore to myself that I'll protect her no matter what. But see, I can't even keep her with me. I have to let them to take her. She will be very suffering."

I shouted and cried. Eunji hugged me to calm me down.

" I know. I know your feeling but it'll be worse if you are hurt again. Let's wait till you are completely ok and then, we can make a plan. I promise I'll help."

" But Eunji-ya, I want to talk to unnie."

" Namjoo said that unnie can't answer phones. And she also doesn't dare to against her uncle. I already said ypur condition to Namjoo. Unnie will understand. "

" But-"

" Bomi-ya, don't make things hard. The only one you have to do is get well soon so that we can think of a plan. Ah, U've also called your family. They are on their way too."

I sighed and nodded my head as I knew Eunji is trying her best for me. I got up from the bed and hugged her. She padded my back and let me cry on her shoulder.

" Eunji-ya, I'm a useless. I can't even stand in front of her. I can't. I make her cry again. She was calling my name and crying. She even begged that bastard. I , I want to meet her now. I want to hold her and tell her that everything is ok. But, I'm , I'm an idiot. I miss her , Eunji-ya. I miss her so much."

She said nothing and I cried so hard on her. I never cried that much before. But I was in pain. It is hurt more in my heart than my body. I have to.take unnie back to me. I can't lose unnie easily. I have to fight for our love.

Unnie, Wait for me. I'll come to you soon.