Talk with her

New Romeo Juliet story

Chorong's POV

I sighed as I don't like the conversation. Dad continue to talking with Suho-sshi and mom kept signal me to talk to him. But I'm not interest.

It's another family dinner. A month without Bomi is passed and I felt better from the day Bomi came.

" Chorong-sshi, I'll take you home. "

" It's ok. I'll take the bus. "

" Honey, it's late now. Take the offer. "

My mom butted in our conversation and I've no choice at all.

" Ok, then. "

We left the house and he asked me.

" Chorong-sshi, do you have time? "

" Yes!? "

" I've something to say. "

Again? I mentally said but never speak out loud. He took me beside Han River. He stopped the car and we got out of the car.

We stood still and looked aimlessly to the river. The night breeze brushed against our faces. I can smell the fresh of nature around me. If Bomi were here with me, it'll be so perfect. Aish~why I think about her again??

" Chorong-sshi "

" Yes? "

My own world is destroyed when he suddenly called my name. He looked at me with his brown eyes. They can be attractive to other girls but not me. For me, Bomi's eyes which are shining admixed with gentle and love are the best.

" Chorong-sshi, I know it's not a good timing. You broke up not long ago and don't think I'm a chance-taker. But I really like you and our parents are cool with our marriage. So, what about dating me? I can promise I'll never hurt you like she does. "

" Suho-sshi "

" I've already talked to your parents and they agreed to engage us in next month. "

" What!!! Next month??? I never agree to marry you. Why I have to engage you. "

I shouted and he smiled weakly.

" Because I'm afraid of losing you. I know it's like forcing you but it's because I want to possess you. So, Chorong-sshi, will you be my girlfriend? "

I'd lost my words for a minute. I know Kim Suho is the best man for me. He cares me a lot. But I don't think I can marry him. After the silent, I answered him.

" Suho-sshi, I know you are a good guy. You can a perfect man for every girl. But I don't want to marry you.

I broke up but I never forget her. I never forget her even a single minute. I gave my heart to her and there's no room in my heart for others.

She may probably pretend but to me, these are real. I want to keep these feelings. If I marry you, you can only have my body but my mind is possessed by a certain person so that you can't never have my love. And I don't want to hurt your feeling. So don't force me Suho-sshi. I can't accept your offer. Sorry. "


" But Chorong-sshi-"

I don't want to stay with him anymore so I ran away from there. I ran and ran and ran. I know my parents will make this engagement no matter I agree or not. The only hope I have is making Suho-sshi cancel the engagement by himself.

I stopped when I reached a playground. I entered and sat down on the bench. I breathed heavily not knowing how to cancel the marriage. I've decided that I'll marry no one since my heart is only belong to one person. I'll keep this heart till my life is over.

Suddenly the phone rang and I check the caller. Unknown?

" Hello? "

" Hello! This is from Jeongju General Hospital. "

" Yes? "

I furrowed my eyebrows. Why hospital is calling me?

" What can I help you? "

" We have a patient named Yoon Bomi here. She got into an accident and we don't know her family. So if you knows her, please contact to her family for information. "

I was nearly dropped the phone. Bomi got into an accident? How? Did she hurt much? I worried so much for her now.

" Hello, Miss? "

" Yes! Yes? "

" Please inform her family. I'll hung up. Thanks you. "

I don't know how to react for a while. All I know now is Bomi- accident- Hospital- That's all.

I carelessly stood up and ran towards the main road. There are not much taxi here. But after fifteen minutes on the road, I luckily got into a taxi and rushed towards the hospital.

I ran into the hospital and directly to the reception.

" May I help you, Miss? "

" Yoon Bomi, reaxhed by accident, please."

" Room 3104, it's on the third floor."

She looked at me with the weird look on her face. I know I'm clumsy and my body is covered with sweat. But I don't care. I can't think of myself as my whole mind is filled with Bomi.

I took the elevator and when I reached the third floor, I quickly search for the room.

" 3100...3101...3102...3013...3014. Here! "

My chest suddenly became heavy and I can't breathe for a moment. What if her condition really bad? What if she's concious and ask me why I was here? What if she knows I still loves her? My hand on the door handle stoped and I confused for a moment. Finally I decided of going back.

I sighed and retraced my steps slowly away from her.

" Park Chorong unnie? "

I heard the call and turned around to see Eunji. She is holding a cup of coffee and seemed to come to Bomi's room.

" Hello, unnie. What are you doing here? "

" Ah, hello. I'm here for - imm~ I'm here for a friend. Yes. A friend of mine is at this hospital and I'm here to see her. "

" At this hour? Seriously unnie? "

" Yes. Then I'll go. Goodbye. "

" Wait, unnie. "

Before I can ran away from her, Eunji pulled my hand and stopped me.

" Let's have a talk if you have time. "

" But I've- "

" Unnie, listen to me first or you'll make  the biggest mistake in your life. "

I looked at her face and she nodded her head like a pleading. I sighed and finally agree to hear her words first.

She took me to the hospital garden. We sat down on the bench quietly. No one started a word. But it's enough for me. I can't wait anymore.

" What do you want to talk to me? "

" About you and Bomi."

" I've nothing to say about it. We are over. "

" No, unnie. It's not over. It's just the start. It's only one of the problems you have to face for your love."

" What? "

" Unnie, Bomi, Naeun and me knows since childhood. We all understand each other. The Bomi we know is only a playful immature kid before she met you. "

" She changes a lot after you entered her life. She became serious and everything she does is only for you. She loves you since the first time she saw you in the cafe. She never knows who you are or what you are."

" When she knows about the problems between your family and hers, she came to me and asked me what she should do. She seemed so depressed and lifeless when you broke up with her. She locked herself in her room. She refused to eat, sleep, or going anywhere, just looking at her phone the whole week. "

" When the bar called her to pick you up, she ran out immediately. After she came back from your house, she changed her life. She left all the possession she has. She left her family and also let go of her CEO place. Now she's staying with me and working at the construction company as a construction engineer for a month already. "

" This accident caused at the construction site. A careless worker dropped the wood and it hit her. Fortunately, she is not badly injured. The workers sent her hospital and I told the hospital to call her. I want to know whether you still care for her or not. "

" I don't care her anymore."

" Yes, that's what you say. But your actions showed the opposite. Don't lie yourself unnie. "

" I- I don't know. I can't trust her. She lied!!! "

" No, unnie. She didn't lie. She too didn't know about the company's problem. She really loves you. You may probably think I only take her side cause I'm her friend. But unnie, please open your heart. You are the one who knows the best that her love for you is real or not. You can feel it by yourself. "

I remembered all the words she said and all the caring things or lovely gestures she made to me. They are more than real. Why I didn't believe her? Because she is our rival's daughter?

" I can't trust her easily. She may be lying and I don't want to push our company into danger."

" Unnie, she has already quit from her company. She's not the director Yoon Bomi who runs a supermarket by herself anymore. She is now an ordinary engineer working in a company with mordrate salary. Please see what she has done for you. "

" But- "

" Unnie, it's time to choose. If you choose her, you may face hard things in the future. I can tell she is ready for this. If you choose to leave her, she will lose everything she has because the only thing she possesses now is you, unnie "

I noddrd my head.

" Arasso Eunji-ya. I'll think about it. I'll go now."

" You are leaving without seeing her? "

" umm??? "

" Go and check on her before you go. So you don't have to worry about her tonight if you see her condition by your own. I've to go and picked my girlfriend who wants to visit Bomi so I'll be out for an hour. I'll leave everything to you. Take care of her, unnie."

Eunji smiled and winked at me before she left the spot. I sat there and don't know what to choose. I'm crazily in love with Bomi so I can't let her go. But if I choose her, I have to against my family.

If all Eunji said are true, Bomi loves me for real and she is suffered because of me? I couldn't forgive myself. I never gave her a chance to explain. I should listen to her first before I made the decision. I was wrong.

I went back to her room, shedding my tears. I made her lose enerything of her life. She might be in pain. But she decided to choose me and left her family just to be with me. Why she had decided such crazy things???

I entered the room and she's lying on the bed. My tears flows out more when I saw her in this condition. Her head is covered with a bandage and there are some cuts on her face.

I slowly sat beside the bed and took her hand in mine gently, afraid of waking her up.

" Bom-ah, you must be tired in these days. Sorry. I hurt you much. But, I can't let my family down, you know?!!! I'm so stupid. I should listen to you first. I shouldn't decide by my own. I'm not worth for you. "

I sobbed quitely and can't control my tears so I decided to leave her so she won't be woke up and knew I was here. But before I can't move from that spot, a cold and weak grip prevent me.

" Please don't go unnie~"

 

I froze at the spot.