Meeting with her friends

New Romeo Juliet story

Chorong's POV

" unnie, we are here. "

I heard Bomi's calling and made a force smile. I still didn't like the idea of meeting her friends but Bomi looked like she was very excited to introduce me to her friends thus I agreed with her although I didn't want to.

I held Bomi's hand and she squeezed it as a sign of everything will be ok. Namjoo and Hayoung are already in front of the shop's door. They were strangely excited to meet new people.

Bomi lead us to the VIP room and when we entered there were three people sitting and chatting.

" Hey guys."

" Oh, Bomi-ya. Come come. We are waiting for you. "

" Sorry. We're late. Sit down,please unnie. "

I sat beside her and Namjoo and Hayoung sat down at the other side. I was a little afraid under the stares of her friends so I moved closer to Bomi. She umderstood my gusture and held my hand under the table.

" Bomi-ya, introduce us with your new friends."

" Yes, this is Park Chorong unnie who stole my heart from the first sight. And this is Kim Namjoo, unnie's cousin and Hayoung, Namjoo's friend who work with unnie."

" Nice to meet you, Chorong unnie, Namjoo and Hayoung. I'm Jung Eunji, Bomi's childhood and best friend."

" Nice to meet you, unnie!! "

The two kids said while I made a handshake with Eunji. She seemed nice and funny. She was smiling all time since I came into the room.

" I'm Son Naeun and this is my husband, Hong Yookyoung. You can talk to me like you talk with Bomi. We are close friends so her girlfriend and her friends will also be our friends. "

I nodded and liked that Naeun girl. She looked cold but she's also a nice girl. Her husband took hand shake with us but didn't talk much.

The rest went very well. The meeting was not bad as I thought. Bomi's friends were friendly and we became close easily especially with Eunji. She was easy to speak. And she was also funny. Her girlfriend couldn't come because she had to go to Canada.

The surprise thing here was Yookyoing and Naeun became super close to Hayoung. They both liked her and the three chatted non-stop while Namjoo butted in their conversation.

We came back after three hours of speaking. We sent Namjoo and Hayoung home and drove to my apartment. While driving, I leaned my head on Bomi's shoulder.

" Boom-ah, your friends are not bad. I feel comfortable with talking to them. "

" Imm. I know you'll like them. "

" Eunji is funny and easy to talk. Naeun seemed cold but she is really soft and gentle. Yookyoung is quite but she's friendly. "

" I'm glad you like them, unnie. Ah, tomorrow is Sunday. Can I sleep over tonight? We can go a date tomorrow. "

" Date? "

I asked her again for confirmation and she nodded. Oh, it'll be my first date ever!!!

" Can I have a sleep over with you? "

" Of course. You don't jave to ask. You can stay everytime you want. You are always welcome. "

A satisfied smile ran across her face and then took a nap on her shoulder on the way.

Finally, we reached my apartment and she woke me up. After cleaning ourselves, we went to sleep.

I was glad to sleep in her arms again. It's feel so right. It lloked like the jigsaw of my life is complete with her presence. Yoon Bomi is only one I need.


Bomi's POV

Date!!! Date!!! Date!!!
I can't wait anymore. I'm having a date with Chorong unnie today. It's our first date as a couple and I don't have any plan yet. I'll go with the flow. I'll let her going to everywhere she likes.

" Bom-ah, I'm done."

She came put from her bedroom. She is wearing a pink T-shirt with kitty sticker on it and black skinny simply but she's so beautiful in this simple clothes.

" let's go."

I handed my hand and she gladly took it. I was wearing a gray over size T-shirt and black skinny. I wore my sunglass and we came down to my car.

" Bom-ah, where are we going today??? "

" No plan yet. You choose unnie. "

She thinks for a second and told me.

" Imm, I want to go to the amusement park. And we meed to go shoppin, too. "

" Shopping? What for? "

" If you sleep over at my house, you need many things. We can shop together. "

" I love the idea. So, amusement park, first. "

We went to the amusement park and ride every single thing. We both didn't have time for leisure so it's been a long time we went to amusement park. So everything is exciting for us.

When we left the amusement park, it's already noon. We have our lunch at a burger shop and continued our date at the supermarket near by.

" Bom-ah, you need clothes and other private things. "

" Unnie, let's buy couple stuffs!!! "

I pulled her towards the couple stuff shop and we looked around the shop. Everything is cute!!!

We bought couple night dress, couple hoodies, couple coffee cups, couple phone keychain and many other things.

It's really fun. I'm mot a person who likes shopping and I feels bored whenever I've have to go shopping with Naeun. But shopping with Chorong unnie is a different story. I felt excited when she tried the dress she liked and showed me how she looked in it. I thought everything is suited with her.

We came back from the supermarket around 6. It's totally fun today. It's not a very good date but I'm happy because I can see Chorong unnie's smile the whole day.


Third person's POV

While Bomi and Chorong are scrolling around the supermarket, Kim Suho who was here to buy ring for Chorong to propose saw them.

" Huh? Is this Chorong-sshi?? Who is the girl beside her? I never saw her before. Who is she? I rhink I saw her somewhere. "

He followed them and when they went into a fashion shop, he moved closer to the couple who were lost un their own fantasy,failed to nptice his sneakily stare.

When Chorong entered the dressing room, he took a step closer to the unknown girl and snapped a photo.

" I'll send this photo to my assistant and find out who is rhis girl. I certainly saw her face somewhere. I must know who she is."

He talked to himself and took out his phone to call his assistant.

 

 

 

A/N     ;    This is the start of the drama. I can feel the storm coming!!!