As long as you love me.............................

New Romeo Juliet story

Bomi's POV

Now, I'm on my way to Jeonju where the construction site was. I've to check how it's progressing. I drove my new car that the company gives me as a bonus to my distination.

Yes, I, Yoon Bomi is not the CEO of a famous supermarket anymore. After I came back from Chorong unnie's house that day, I talked to dad that I'll not follow what he wanted. We kept arguing finally I gave up all my possession and left the house.

I stayed with Eunji from that time on and Hyosung unnie didn't mind my presence. Naeun didn't like the idea of leaving my family but she kept quite as I've made up my mind. I'll try by myself and proved.Chorong unnie that my love for her is true.

I apply for work, taking every single interview. The degree I got from the famous university helped me to get a position of construction engineer at a famous construction company and I started working there for three weeks already.

The boss likes my ideas and he gave me a project to handle. He also gave me the car I'm using now as a bonus. My life changed into totally dolifferent one.

I packed my car near the construction site and walked towards there. The supervisor ran towards and we checked around the site. While I was talking to the workers, a careless worker who is working at the second floor dropped the wood he was carrying on my head and everything I know is black only.

When I woke up, my head is spanning and I felt dizzy. It's hurt in my head and my left arm too. Suddenly I noticed there is someone holding my hand and whispering something. Eunji? No. Wait! Is it my angel???

" Bom-ah, you must be tired in these days. Sorry. I hurt you much. But, I can't let my family down, you know?!!! I'm so stupid. I should listen to you first. I shouldn't decide by my own. I'm not worth for you. "

I slowly open my eyes and saw the person I want to see the whole time, holding my hand and sobbing quitely. I was glad as she came to see me. At the same time, I felt angry myself as I always made unnie cry.

Before I can fully open my eyes, she stood up and about to leave. My body reflex by itself and grap her hand. She frozed at that spot and me, too. But I whispered weakly. It sounded like begging more.

" Please don't leave, unnie."

She didn't answered but she kept stand there. I forced myself to stand up and climbed down the bed. I slowly approached her and hugged her peptide body from behind. Her whole body became stiff due to that contact.

The familiar warmth and scent flows to my body again. I miss this feeling. I miss the feeling of holding her in my arms. I nuzzled my head on her neck while tears ran down my cheeks.

" Unnie, I miss you. "

She didn't respond but I tightened my grip on her, worrying of her pushing and leaving me. Suddenly she held back onto my arms which are wrapped around her shoulders level. Her stiff body slowly relax and leaned back into my embrace. I could heard her sobbing.

" Unnie, I'm sorry. I was wrong. I should have know it early and should tell you early. All are my false. I beg you. I made you cry. Unnie, I'm really sorry. "

I sobbed and continued my words.

" Unnie, I can prove my love to you. All I need is only you. I can leave everything if I can be together with you. I need nothing except you, unnie. So please come back to me. I know I can't live without you. "

" Bomi-ya~"

Finally, she weakly called my name and pulled away from the hug to face me. Her pretty face is ruined with tears but she still is the most beautiful peraon in the universe in my eyes. She gently wiped my tears with her slender, soft fingers. Then she cupped my face to which I leaned on immediately.

" I'm the one who have to say sorry. You did nothing wrong. I made the decision without thinking. I doubted the love you gave for me. I'm the most foolish and silly one in the world who have let go the best girlfriend of hers. I'm not worth for you,Bomi-ya. I'm not."

" Don't tell youself like this unnie. You are not wrong."

" I should listen to you first. I should trust you in the first place. You don't have to lose your everything for a idiot person like me. "

" No, unnie. I promised you that I'll do everything to be with you. And I also promised you that I'll fight for our love. I'll go to hell or cross the sea of fire if I have to. I can do everything if you are here by my side. "

" Bomi-ya "

She hugged me suddenly. I hugged her back. My hospital shirt is wet with her tears but I let her cry this time. I lightly padded her head and whispered into her ears.

" Unnie, let's forget the past. We can start over again. We can start over as me, being a construction engineer and you, being the owner of a flower shop. Not the daughters of rival companies."

" Can we do this? Will you forgive me? "

She asked me innocently as she looked up to me. I smiled and answered.

" Yes, we can. And there's no reason to forgive you as you didn't do any mistake. "

" Thanks Bom-ah~~"

She whispered and I'm glad to hear the nickname from again. I looked into.her eyes which I missed the most during these days. They are as pretty as ever. And they make me lost into them as always.

I closed my eyes and leaned down towards her. She also fluttered her eyes and waited for me. My lips found hers and I stayed like this for five seconds before she starts to move while grabbing my collar.

I kissed her hungrily although my head is screaming in pain. We missed each other a lot so the kiss we shared is so full of love and passion. I've to broke the kiss when my head became blur. I rested my forehead on hers and smiled. She smiled back.

" By the way, unnie. I've something to ask. Can I stay with you? I've nowhere to go and I don't want to bother Eunji anymore. Plus I can't bear of hearing weird voices coming from her room every time Hyosung unnie sleeps over. "

" Yah~~~"

She chuckled and slapped me lightly.

" Of course you can stay with me babo. From now, my house is our house. Ok? "

" Ok!!! "

I answered and captured her lips again. I can feel she is smiling now. Today will be the happiest day in my life as I can have unnie back once more.

We both well understand we have to face the powerful parents of ours if we decided to keep our relation. And we certainly know that they will not easily let us be.

I sware to myself that I'll protect unnie from any danger. I'll cheer her up when we are down or make her feels better when we are under pressure. I'll never let her go this time.

I'll be strong for our future as long as she loves me.......

 

 

A/N : Triple update today. I may be cannot update tomorrow as I've final exam. Enjoy friends!!!