Babysteps

New Romeo Juliet story

Chorong's POV

Today is the shopping day for me. I kept sight shopping in the supermarket the whole morning and bought some stuff for my home.

" Chorong unnie!!! "

I heard the call of my name from the back and I turned around to see who it is. The edges of my lips corled up automatically when I saw a cute pretty girl running towards me.

" Annyong unnie"

" Bomi? What are you doing here? "

" This is the supermarket my father owns so I've to check how it is working every month. What about you unnie? "

" I came here for shopping, of course. "

She nodded and smiled widely.

" Unnie, my work here is almost done. Let's eat something together. I know a very good sushi shop near by. Are you coming with me? Please say yes unnie. Please!!! "

Her begging voice makes me laugh. She is interlacing her fingers and closed her eyes tightly, praying and waiting for my answer. She's so cute.

" Ok. Let's go. "

" Yes!!! "

She throws her fist into the air and cheered herself.

" But unnie, please wait for a while. I've to finish some work first. Is it ok? "

" Of course, Bomi-ya. It's ok. I'll wait at this floor. I've to buy something here. "

" Ok. Then I'll be back within 15 minutes. Don't leave me, please. "

She told me and suddenly she pulled me towards her, encircling me with her arms around me very tightly. She's is so warm. I can feel her rapidly running heartbeat. What's wrong with this girl.

" Wae yo Bomi-ya? "

" Nothing unnie. Just promise me that you'll wait for me and not run away. "

" Yes, I promise. "

I said and she release me slowly by pushing me by the shoulder. Her forehead is covered with sweat and her face is a little red. She seemed nervous.

" Sorry unnie. I , I , umm~~ I'll be back. "

She walked fast from me and disappeared around the corner. I put my hand over my pouncing heart. I inhaled heavily and calmed down myself. Why she hug me this way. This made me crazy.


Since the incident at the shop, I felt comfortable with talking to her. Plus she is a very nice person. But there's only one problem. I can't forget her eyes which are staring into my eyes when she was under my arms.

She always appear in my night dreams although I want to forget about her. I was worried that I've fell for her. But I still can't understand my own feelings.

But after she hug me like this today, I knew that I miss her warmth around me when she pulled away. My heart is screaming her name when she rest her head over my shoulder.

I sighed as I know I'm in love with this Yoon Bomi since I don't know. Yoon Bomi, what you have done to me?


Bomi's POV


Stupid, Stupid, Stupid

Why you hug her like this out of blue? She might think I'm weird or something. But I like the feeling when I held her in my arms. That's so right. I cannot believe I made a move this quickly although we have been friends only for a week.

I quickly signed the paperworks and ran to the floor where Chorong unnie is waiting for me.

" Unnie!!! "

I was relieved when I saw her but I frowned when I saw her pout.

" What's wrong unnie? "

" What took you so long? My legs are killing me now."

" Sorry, unnie. I've to sign many paperwork. Now, shall we go? "

" Sure! "

She answered childishly.like always and did something I never expected from her.

She linked her arms around mine and pulled me towards her. I was surprised as well as super happy when she leans her head on my arm.

We looked like a couple now and all the stuffs of the supermarket was watching me with wide eyes as they thought that I brought my girlfriend to the supermarket. Ha Ha. I was so happy although it is not a true story yet.

I took her to my car and drove to the sushi shop. We chatted about ramdom things on the way. I smiled at her happy face and wanted to give everything that will make her happy.

I know we are progressing and all my friends advices are right. She's now comfortable being with me. She sometimes does skinship with me. These are all positive signs.

We ate happily at the sushi shop and I drove back her home. She directed me to her apartment and I was glad as I now know where she lives.

" Thanks you for today Bomi-ya "

" It's nothing unnie. I was very happy as I can be with you the whole afternoon. "

" I'm going now. Bye! "

" Unnie, wait! "

" What, Bomi-ya? "

" Can I- Can I have your number? "

I was afraid now. What if she refuse? What if she stop being friend with me? What if-

" Sure, Bomi-ya "

" Umm? "

" Give me your handphone. "

She took the phone and make a contact.

" Here! I'm going "

Before I said anything, she got down from the car and run to the building. I checked the phone and smiled at the contact name she gave for herself.

" My Angel "

Yes, Park Chorong unnie. You are my angel.