New style

New Romeo Juliet story

Bomi's POV

" I want to see her. "

" Bomi-ya, you know very well that we can't make it. "

" I know."

I sighed. Another week has passed and I lost contact from unnie again. Namjoo didn't dare to let us to speak on phone and we both didn't want to put her in the danger so we can't talk anymore.
I wanted to see her face but it will be too risky. I was now having lunch with my friends at my house. I didn't have to go to work as it was Sunday.

* door bell ringing *

" I'll go get it."

Yookyoung quickly got up and opened the door revealing Hayoung, panting heavily.

" Hayoung-na, what happened?? "

" Are you running?? "

" Yes, the elevator's out and I ran the stairs. So I - I"

" Arasso. Come in. "

I let her to sit in the sofa and Naeun gave her a glass of water.

" So what are you doing here?? "
" Namjoo unnie sent me to tell you a message."

" What?? Something happens to unnie??? "

" Bomi-ya, calm down. Let her speak."

" Ok. Sorry."

I was too excited as well as too anxious as Namjoo never sent a messanger before.

" Namjoo unnie said that today, they will have to attend a party tonight. She said that unnie wanted you to come to the party. The party will be at xxxxxxx . "

" Yes, I'll come. "

I answered immediately not even thinking twice. Eunji asked curiously.

" Where's Namjoo?? Why she asked you to sent a message?? "

Suddenly and surprisingly, Hayoung's face turned red and she lowered her head.

" Actually, we have been  dating for three weeks and she called me everyday. Today, she is busy with shopping for unnie. So she can't call you directly. "

" Aww, so that kid finally make a move??? Congratulation, Hayoung-na!!! "

I said and she widened her eyes.

" You know Namjoo unnie likes me??? "

" I am the one who give advice to your girlfriend, Hayoung-sshi."

I and Hayoung kept lowered her head. Her face is as red as a tomato and we laughed at the maknar's cuteness.

" Chin-cha, maknae. You are so cute!!! "

Naeun who can't laugh like us told us worriedly.

" I know this place. Is this the party of Kim's? The owner is the father of Kim Suho. So if you go, it will be very dangerous. "

" Naeun-na~"

I sighed and held her by both of her shoulders.

" Look at me. I know you are worried for me but I have to go. This is the only way I can see her. I have to go there no matter what. "

" But what if he knows you are there, I'm afraid of the same story. We were so worried for you last time. You were covered with blood and -"

" Naeun-na, if you were in my place what will you do? You will do the same thing exactly as me to get to see Yookyoung, right? That's what we call love. "

" But- "

" No but, whatever you are talking, I'll going."

I said firmly and she sighed, totally surrandered for my boldness.

" But we have to make the plan perfect. We have to cover your identity bomi."

" Cover me? "

I asked and Eunji nodded. She had a smirk on her face before she stood up, pulling me along with her.

" Let's go! "

" Where?? "

" To Hyosung unnie, of course."

" What the hell Eunji!!! I thought you were helping me but you are about to running to your girlfriend??? "

" Geez, calm down and think properly, Bomi. Unnie a model so she can give you help. I have already a plan for you. Come on. Hey, you three, you all are going with us so get your lazy up."

" Yah, Jung Eunji!!! "

Naeun yelled and tried to hit Eunji but Eunji was already at the door. Hayoung asked Eunji innocently.

" Do I have to go with you??? "

" Yes, of course. You want to see your girlfriend, right??? "

" Unnie!!! "

" Stop teasing kid, Eunji unnie. "

Yookyoung stopped the giggling Eunji and tried her best to make the ahy maknae comfortable.

When we arrived Hyosung's place, she is busy with some models. When she noticed our presence, she walked to us and hugged Eunji.

" What brings you here, honey?? "

" This Bomi girl."

" What happened to her again??? "

" She wants to go to a party. But she needs to cover her true identity as she is going to Kim Suho's party."

" So what can I help for our Bomi??? "

" Imm~~ I want her to be a totally different one. "

" I know what to do!!! "

She yelled and pulled me towards the closet.

" Now choose anythink you like. They all are small size."

" Unnie, what will I have to do with the texudo??? "

" Bomi-ya, Didn't you watch the dramas like 'You are the beautiful' or ' To the Beautiful You' ?? Girls have to pretend like boys if they have to. "

" So you are telling me to pretend as a boy??? "

" Exactly!!! "

She shouted excitedly and I facepalmed myself mentally. How I let this crazy couple to handle me???

" But they will notice me no matter what."

" No, they will not. Just choose the texudo "

She ordered and I sighed. But I looked for the texudo I like and I ended up chosing simple grey one. Eunji handed me the necktie she choose for me. I don't know it will be alright or not anymore.

Then Hyosung unnie came back with a wig in her hand.

" What is this? "

" A wig, obviously."

" I know. I mean what are you doing with it? "

" To cover you. You are so talkative. Just sit and let me handle this."

She told me.and ahe put on the wig on my head. It was not a bad one. It looked like the hairstyle that Park Shin Hye made in the drama. I'm still looking good in it. Thanks god.

" See. You are totally a boy."

" But- "

" Bomi-ya, trust me. No one will notice you. Go get change now."

She ordered and I followed her words. I changed my clothes with the outfit I chose and I came out with the necktie hanging on my neck.

" Wow, you look so great."

" Thanks for comment! "

I answered and she helped me with the necktie. But I was still anxious of Kim Sujo noticing me. I'm not afraid of fighting with him. I was just worried that if they found out I'm still in connection with unnie, what if they force her to do something like marrying that guy.

" Bomi-ya, we are- arr - Are you Yoon Bomi??? "

Naeun who was entering in the room was jaw drop when she saw me. Nice reaction.

" Am I change that much?? "

" No, you are not but you really look like a boy. If someone see you afar, they will never notice you."

" Really."

I smiled widely and she nodded her head.

" What are you waiting for?? Naeun, Hayoung and I ahve already change. All we have to do is let's go."

Yookyoung announced and we all agreeded with her. I was really excited to have a.new experience. I have to wear like a man and I have to see Chorong unnie once more.


Chorong's POV

I was excited and happy as I was walking near the pool. I reached this Kim's mansion since early and I spent my time walking here alone as I don't want to face Kim Suho.

" Will she come or not??? "

I wondered myself. I asked Namjoo to tell Bomi that I will be at this party tonight but I'm not she could ever come. I know it's very dangerous for us to meet under the eyes of my parents. And I didn't expected too much.

" Chorong-sshi, where have you been??? I've been looking for you the whole time. Come with me."

Kim Suho called me and I nodded him. I don't understand why he kept attached to me although I hate him deeply as he hurt my love. But I have no power to reject his offer so I have to go to the party.

It was crouded and it made me feel uneasy. I asked for an orange juice at the bar and watched people dancing at the dancing floor. Suddenly, the memory of me and Bomi flashed into my head. Our love started in a party under the beautiful moonlight.

I smiled at the thought. Suddenly I felt someone is watching me and I checked around the crowd. There's a man who looks so young and small watching me from the other side of the party. I can't clearly see his face but I felt anxious and uneasy under his stare. He noticed that I found out thay he's checking me but he never looked away.

I quickly dropped the glass on the table and walked around the crowd to look for Namjoo. Where's this kid when I need her?? I looked at this man again but he was no longer at his former place. Where is he???

I checked around me and there's nothing atrange. Everything is normal. When I was about to leave that spot, a hand grabbed mine. I was almost yelled but the person covered my mouth with his hand.

He pulled me towards the corner of the house which is far from the party and the dark is covered that place. I was pale and my body is cold. I was afraid to death. What if that person do something to me!!! suddenly he release me and I was about to scream whwn I heard the familiar voice.

" Unnie, it's me."

" Huh? "

I was surprised at the voice and looked at the man carefully. OMG!!

" Bomi-ya?? Why are you wearing like this?? I thought you are some drunken ert."

" Sorry unnie. I have to cover my true self."

She whispered and I jumped onto her. She immediately hugged me to balance my weight on hers.

" Bomi-ya, I thought you can't come to me. It's too dangerous for you to come here. What if he knows you are here?? And are you here alone?? "

" No, unnie. My friends are here, too. I'm not afraid of anything. I've said I'll come and find wherever you are, unnie. Remember??? "

My eyes went teary and hugged her more tightly.

" Bom-ah, miss you."

" Miss you, too unnie."

I broke the hug and examine her face. I miss this face. I haven't seen her for weeks. I gently cupped her face and rubbed her cheek with my thumbs. I really miss her.

" Bomi-ya, you become thinner. Don't you sleep or eat well?? "

" How can I?? My wife is locked in her parents' hoise and I can't do nothing. I'm a coward unnie."

" No, no. You are not. You always are my hero. I thought I can never see you when that evil man pulk me to Seoul. And I was very worried for you. I want to run towards you but they never let me. Sorry Bomi-ya~"

" Unnie, you don't have to say sorry. You did nothing wrong. Like I said, we can be together soon. Believe me."

I smiled and nodded my head. She looked into my eyes lovingly and called me.

" Unnie~"

" Hmm?? "

" Unnie~~~"

" Wae Bom-ah? "

" Unnie~~ I miss calling you like this. "

She told me and I felt sorry for her.

" Come here."

I whispered before I hugged her by her neck and pulled down her so that I can kiss her. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the kiss as I wanted to put all the feelings I have for her into the kiss.

" Unnie~"

I guess she got my hint as she too was closing her eyes and held me by the waist. She pulled me closer towards her body and turning her head side to side to kiss me passionately.

" Bom-ah~~"

I said between the kiss.

" Yes, unnie? "

" You are hot in that texudo. I love your new style."

" Thanks unnie. And you look like a goddess in this dress. "

She pushed me towards the building and my back is resting on the cold wall. I didn't broke the kiss and pulled her more. My hand went to her face and cupped it for support.

" Chorong-sshi, are.you there??? "

When she was about to kiss my neck, I heard Suho calling and looking for me.

" Bomi-ya, wait! "

" Chorong-sshi, are you here??? "

The voice became more louder and this time, Bomi heard it too. She broke her kiss away from me and we looked at each other without knowing what to do.

" Chorong-sshi??? Are you here??? "

The calling voice come nearer and nearer. We have to do something before Kim Suho found out that Bomi was in his party. Why he had to appear all of a sudden like this???