Confuse

New Romeo Juliet story

One week later......

Bomi's POV

I lied down on my bed , watching the ceiling above me without intension. I imagine Chorong unnie's face on it. She is smiling to me like always and nothing has happened between us.

I spent the whole week in bed. I didn't go anywher. I didn't meet anyone including my mom and Eunji. I refuse to sleep, refuse to eat, refuse to get out of bed. People kept disturbing me so I locked the door.

I smiled painfully when the face above my head changed with the Chorong unnie with dark eyes and calling me " liar ".

" No!!!! "

I screamed and buried my face into the pillow. I cried many times already. I thought I've no tear left at all.

Suddenly I heard my phone ringing. I quickly get it and answered as I send all the contact numbers in my phone to blacklist except unnie's number. Thus the only person who can reach my phone is unnie.

" Hello?? Unnie??? "

" Amm. Hello? Miss, it's from xxxx bar. She had benn drank a lot and now sleeping. Our bar is going to close so I called to the no. 1 in her contact. If you know her, please pick her up, Miss. "

" Ok. I'll be there in ten minutes. "

I hanged up and quickly changed into something clean and neat. Unnie doesn't like dirty so I checked myself in the mirror and made less looking horrible.

I picked up my car key, put the phone in the pocket, the wallet on the table and rushed out from my room.

I took a glance to the clock and it showed 12:10pm. I sighed and opened the main door, drove off as quick as I can to the bar.

Why unnie has to drink? Is she angry? Is she sad? Is she drinking because of me? She is not the girl who will drink all night and sleeping at the bar. What has bothered to my angel?

While I'm worried with my own questions, I've already at the bar. I entered the bar and saw Chorong unnie sleeping peacefully with her head on the table. I walked to the cash counter.

" I'm her guardian. Here is the card. I'll pay for her. "

Then I went ro the table. Chorong unnie was sleeping in front of me but I didn't dare to touch her.

" Do we have to help you carrying her, Miss? "

" It's ok. I'll carry her."

I answered the waiter. I'll never let anyone to touch unnie. I carried unnie carefully on my back. I stood up and walked to my car.

" Bomi-ya~~~~Bomi-ya~~~ Yoon Bomi~~~"

My heart hurts when she was whispering my name non-stop.

" Who are you??? Why are you carrying me??? Stranger~~~"

" Unnie. It's me."

But ahe is unconcious enough to remember me. She chuckled herself before trying to get off my back.

" Don't carry me stranger. If my girlfriend knows about it, she will mad at me."

" Unnie."

I don't know but a tear was running down from my right eye already. Unnie is talking about me. I put her down and open the door, put her inside and wear the seat belt for her.

" Unnie. Sleep now. I'll take you to home."

" Huh? You know my apartment? It's weird."

She murmbled and I shoke my head before I entered the car and drove to her apartment.

" You know, stranger. Actually, I was lying to you. My girlfriend already left me. She left me a week ago but I can't still move on. Whenever I rhink about her, -"

She looked at me with teary eyes and hit her left chest and continue her words.

" It hurts here. It's hurt a lot. I can't bear the pain. So I drank just to forget her. But I think it's a bad idea. It makes me to see fake things. Now I see you as Bomi."

 I can't speak a word. I stop the car and placed my face in my palm. Suddenly a pair of hands sneakily around me from side.

" Stranger, why are you crying? Don't cry. Everything will be ok. Yes. Everything will be ok."

" Unnie! "

She told herself and I can't control myself anymore. I turned around and hugged her tight. She buried her face in my shoulder.

" You smelt like Bomi who hasn't bath yet, ha ha"

She laughed lifelessly and I tighten the hold to her body. I want to stop the world now if I can stay with Chorong unnie like this. We stayed like this for a few minutes. She kept calling my name randomly and finally fell asleep in my arms like always.

That moment, reality hit me. I pulled unnie away from me and position back at the passenger seat. I sighed as I know this happens because unnie is drank and she didn't recognise me. She will hate me again when she wake up tomorrow.

I removed the bang which is covering her pretty face from my sight and stole a kiss on her forehead. Then I drove to her apartment.

I carried her all the way to her room and gentle put her on the mattress. I took off her sneakers, cleaned her body with a towel and changed her into her night dress. She kept unconcious the whole process.

After changing her, I placed a blanket over her body before sitting on the floor beside the bed and examine her facial features in detail.

I smiled at the memories of kissing all her figures. She always told me it's tickled but I kept kissing to make her pout so that I can kiss on her lips. But these are now past. Present is totally opposite now.

I didn't realise how much time had gone by. When I remember I shouldn't be here, the sun is already shining brightly outside. I looked at the clock on the table and it shows 7:00am.

It'll be more bad for Chorong unnie when she saw me here. I've to leave now. I quickly run into the kitchen and looked for something to eat. But I'm not good at cooking so that I only made jam and bread with unnie's favourite coffee.

I carried them to her bedroom together with a glass of water and place it on the table. Then, I found a note-pad so I wrote down everything I want to say. I have my own decision last night. I'll try to get unnie back.

Then I placed the note under the tray and left. My steps are stopped when I reached the door and turned back to her. She's sleeping peacefully. But her eyes are swollen. I remved the strands in her forehead.

" unnie. Don't cry anymore. It hurt me more to see your cry. Please stop crying."

I gently pressed my lips on her forehead. She moved a little but didn't woke up luckily.

" Unnie. You know , I'll try to get you back. I'll prove my love to you. "

I said myself and kissed her both eyes this time.

" I can let go all my possession, all my wealth, my everything including my family just to be with you."

I told truthfully and pressed my lips this time on her nose bridge.

" Unnie, I'll be always right behind you. If you are tired, you can always lean on me. If you are sad, you can always find and talk to me. I'll be always ready for you. Because- I love you - for real with all my heart. "

I whispered and slowly closed to her face. Her steady breathe could be felt and my heart beat races agian once more. I gently kissed on her pink lips which are dry now due to dehydration.I didn't dare to move so I pulled away after heavenly ten seconds. My tears dropped on her face so I stood up quickly and left the apartment before she woke up.

I drove directly to my house to make my final decision. I've made up my mind. I'll start over my life. I'll write my history by my own from now on. Yes, I'll totally changed my life for unnie.


Chorong's POV

I woke up when the sun ray hit my face. I opened my eyes and looked around. I'm in my room. I've changed into my night dress. But how?

The only thing I remember was I was drinking at the bar and I passed out. That's all. Who's taking me to here?

Suddenly I heard the door open and someone came in. I quickly closed my eyes pretending that I was still sleeping.

That someone placed a tray on the table and wrote something in the paper before placing it under the tray. Who is it? I curious and slowly opened my eyes to check who is it. To my surprise, it's Bomi.

I wanted to cry now but I pretended I'm sleeping that I don't want to face or talk her. She slowly removes the bang on my forehead and I didn't dare to breathe. What if she realised I'm awake.

" unnie. Don't cry anymore. It hurt me more to see your cry. Please stop crying."

She whispered something warm but dry pressed on my forehead. I surprised and moved a little but she didn't realised luckily.

" Unnie. You know , I'll try to get you back. I'll prove my love to you. "

She whispered again and I found serious in her voice??? As I wondered, she pressed her lips on my both eyes. The memories of us happy together ran into my head again.

" I can let go all my possession, all my wealth, my everything including my family just to be with you."

Her voice became more deep with belief and this time she kisses me on my nose bridge.

" Unnie, I'll be always right behind you. If you are tired, you can always lean on me. If you are sad, you can always find and talk to me. I'll be always ready for you. Because- I love you - for real with all my heart. "

She whispered and slowly closed to my face. Her steady breathe could be felt and my heart beat races agian once more. I never thought I can have this feeling again.

She gently kissed me on the lips now. Her lips are dry but warm like always. She pulled away slowly after ten seconds.

Suddenly a drop of warm water dropped onto my cheek. I heard a sob and then she ran out of my apartment.

I sat up on rhe bed and touched my cheek. That's her tear. She cried? I'm confused now. I can't able to distinguish her love is real or not now.

Her gestures towards me feel so real and I can sense love in them but reality is different from my thought.

I looked out of the window to the outside without awaring the tears of my own mix with hers.

My gaze landed on the tray on the table. She must prepare breakfast for me. I found the note and open it.

" Unnie, it's me, Bomi. Yes. I know you hate me but the bar you drank last night call me to pick you up. I bring you here and made breakfast for you. Unnie, eat it even if you hate me. And don't cry anymore. Bomi "

I folded the paper and looked at the tray. She's never good at cooking so her breakfast is simple.

I sighed. It'll be the beat breakfast when she made it for me when we are together. Now, things are different. We can't turn the time.

But I'm willing to see how Bomi will prove her love to me. I hope she'll love me for real. Bomi-ya~ I'll love you forever even you hurt me badly. Only your single tear can make my heart to melt.

I want back Bomi~~~ who rules my heart without knowing herself~~~