The Dance Part I

New Romeo Juliet story

Bomi's POV
 

" Bomi-ya, it's nearly 7. Prepare for youself. "

" Mom, I said I don't wanna go there. I hate this kind of party. All I know there were different kinds of perfumes. "

" No, honey. Your father is a very good friend of Mr. Han. He has to attend to a very important meeting in China so he asked you to go Mr Han's party instead of him. Please go. Yookyoung and Naeun will be there,too. Bring Eunji if you want. "

" Araso "

I know I've no choice so I walked lazily into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and wore an alter white shirt, my favourite black pant and black necktie which I loosely hang around my neck as a style. Thanks to god as it's just a dance party so I can wear whatever I want instead of dress.

I fixed my hair and checked out myself in the mirror. I was as beautiful as always. I just realised why I was asked by many people when I was high school.

After I've done preparing, I said goodbye to my mom and drove my car to the dance party place. Mr Han's daughter was going to marry on Coming Sunday. So Mr. Han held a dance party for her daughter.

I swich on the bluetooth and called to Naeun.

" What's up, Yoon Bomi? "

" Are you at the party? "

" Yes, we are. What? Are you coming, too? "

" Yes, my father is in China and I've to attend the party instead of him. "

" Who's partner? Call Eunji or someone. If not you'll be boring. "

" No need. I'll dance with your husband, ha ha. "

" Geez, in your dream, Yoon Bomi. "

I can imagine the pouting face of Naeun. She is so over protective to her husband.

" I'm just kidding. I'm not interested in your husband. Beside, I've my own unnie. Hee hee. "

" I hate you! Whatever. It's too noisy. I'll hung up. See you soon. "

" ok "

I smiled myself and drove to the party. Suddenly I remembered my angel unnie. What's she doing now? I should ask her to go to the party with me. But I don't want to force her.

I parked my car and walked in the party. It's too crowded. I hate this kind of place. I personally like Chorong unnie's flower shop, ha ha, cheesy me, right?

" Bomi-ya, over here!!! "
I heard Naeun's call and I saw the couple who are linking arms as always and I walked towards them.

" It's too crowded, right Bomi unnie. "

" Yeah, I hate this party. "

" Me too."

Naeun laughed at our conversation and the two went to dance leaving me at the bar. I asked the bartender to give me orange juice and watched the couples dancing on the dance floor.

" Chorong unnie? "

My eyes were widened when I saw Chorong unnie dancing with a super handsome guy. He held her by the waist and I can't help but wanted to run to him and punched at his pretty face. But what the hell is Chorong unnie doing here?

" One orange juice ,please"

A familiar voice run into my ear. I turned my head to the voice and I found a certain short hair girl asking an orange juice.

" Namjoo? "

" Oh, Bomi unnie. What are you doing here? "

" I was forced to come to the party. But what are you doing here? And who is Chorong unnie dancing with? "

" That's Suho oppa. He keeps asking for Chorong unnie to come to the party with him. Chorong unnie doesn't like the idea but uncle forced her to come with him. So unnie has no choice but come to this party. She asked me to come with her so I ended up here drinking orange juice and watching over unnie. "

I nodded and a little relieved knowing that unnie doesn't like him. I watched all her dance moves which looks like a beautiful poem. If I were in that Suho guu position, it will be perfect.

" Unnie, don't want to dance with Chorong unnie? "

" Umm?? Yes!! I would love to. "

" Go steal her. "

"Huh??? "

I was confused by her words. Namjoo explained her own words.

" The song's going to be changed and it's time to switching partners. "

I understand now. This kid is really smart. I thanked to her and passed by people quick, coming to Chorong unnie's back without being noticed.

Then the time I've waited came. The melody changed and I pushed that Suho guy away, taking Chorong unnie's hand in mine.

" Can I have a dance? "

I pulled her towards and she was surprise by my sudden presence. Her eyes went round and a little open.

" Bomi? "

" Unnie. Dance with me ? "

" Ok "

To my luck, it's a slow song. She leaned her body against mine and her head rested on my shoulder. I held her by putting my hand around her thin waist and holding her hand in my other hand.

She seemed she didn't mind to our very close position. The warmth from her body is spreading over my body.

" Bomi-ya "

" Yes, unnie? "

She cutely called my name. I want to hear it again and again.

" Let's go to somewhere quite. "

" Ok. I know a place where it's peaceful and quiet. Come with me? "

She nodded and I held he hand, pulling towards her away from these people. I found Naeun's checking us out but I screwed it for now. I can explain her later. Now, Chorong unnie is the most important.

I took her to the garden which is situated at the back of the house. I hope she likes this place. We sat down at a bunch in the middle of the garden in front of the fountain.

" How do you know this place Bomi-ya? "

" Dad and Mr Han are good partners so I've been here for several time. I toured around the house when they are talking so I know which place a best to escape. "

" Yes, I love this place. "

She told me and sat a little closer to me. Chorong unnie is too much attached to me tonight. May be she is cold?

" Unnie, are you cold? "

" Yeah, a bit. "

" Come here. "

I pulled her towards me and put my arm around her bare shoulder. She is extremely beautiful tonight. The colour of her dress is suited with her. She is shining brightly under the moonlight.

I can hear her sigh. What's bothering her? Me?

" Unnie, are you uncomfortable with me? "

" No. It's ok. I like your presence. "

"Then why are you keeping sigh? "

" I don't know how to tell you. "

She whispered and lowered her head. I stared her from side and she is so perfect in my eyes. I gently whispered and pulled up her face towards me by using my fingers slowly.
Our eyes meet.

" Unnie "

" Hmm? "

Her face turned red suddenly but kept looking into my eyes. I bit my lip and think for a moment before leaning towards her. I was afraid she might refuse but she closed her eyes and waited for my move.

I was glad she didn't refuse. Our face are.getting near and I can felt her breathe on my lips. My heart is racing so fast that it could win the car race of Fast & Furious.

I slowly pressed my lips on hers. They are dry and a little tremble. I didn't dare to move and remain like this for......1 second......2seconds.......3seconds

" Unnie!!! Chorong unnie!!! "

We both heard the calling of Namjoo from not so far and jumped away. Both of our faces are red and she kept lowered her head, refusing to see me. Does she.hate me now?

" Unnie!!! Where haveyou been? Suho oppa is looking for you. I lie him you go to toilet and we are now about to going back. So you can continue your secret date later."

" No. We are not dating!!! "

Unnie yelled at the playful kid and ran away from here. Namjoo laughed at Chorong unnie and told me.

" I know what you guys did. "

" What? Please don't tell anyone about our kiss, ok? "

After my words, Namjoo's eyes widened and yelled.

" What????? You kissed!!!! " OMG! It's the big news. It's her first kiss ever!!! "

" Namjoo-ya. You said you knew. Then, you tricked me!!! ???? "

" Yes, babo unnie. Ha ha. I'll from now on. hee hee. Bye unnie! "

She ran away before I did anything to her.I sighed myself. How can I be fooled easily by a kid! I'm a babo.

But I remembered about the kiss and my fingers went to touch my lips. The kiss is only last for three seconds but it is enough for me to reach to the ninth cloud. Unfortunately, I can't tell her how I feel about her. I sighed and sat alone there for a.moment before I decided to call someone. I can't stand anymore.

 

 

A/N ; This is part I only. Here's come double update:)