Not alone

New Romeo Juliet story

Bomi's POV


" Chorong-sshi, are you here??? "

I heard the calling not so far from here. Unnie pushed me gently and I pressed my body against her.

" What should we do??? It's Suho."

" I don't know."

I couldn't think of a proper plan. Unnie suddenly pecked my cheek.

" Bomi-ya, stay here and don't move. I'll go first. I'll take him from here."

" But unnie, I have many things to talk."

" No. Not this time. It's too risky to hide here. I'll be back. "

" Unnie~"

" Just a sec, Bom-ah."

She told me and ran from here immediately. I was left alone in the dark. I watched unnie walking fast to Kim Suho.

" Suho-sshi? "

" Ah, Chorong-sshi. Where have you been?? I was looking for you the whole time. I was worried that you suddenly disappered from the party."

" Yes. It's too crowded and I felt a little headache. So I take a walk to get fresh air."

" Really. Then, let me take you to the house. You shoukd rest for a while. "

" But- "

" It's ok. I'll tell uncle and aunty that you are in my room. Let's go."

He put his arms around unnie's shoulder and took her to the party ground. Unnie turned back to looked at me but she didn't have a chance to talk.

" Damn!! "

I shouted and kicked the building. What a cruel life! I came here with much afforts and all I have is a ten minutes conversation with unnie??? No, I've many things to talk. I must see her.

I decided and walked to the party ground. Someone pulled me by the shoulder and I was dragged to the corner. I was relieved that it was only Naeun.

" What the hell Bomi?? Where are you?? You disappeared like a smoke and we all are worried for you."

" Chill, Naeun. I was with unnie. But Kim Suho came and she had to follow him to cover me."

" What!! You've already met.!! "

" Imm~"

Then I found Namjoo and Hayoung walked to our direction while holding hands.

" Bomi unnie!! "

" Oh, Namjoo-ya."

" Unnie's is in the house. She said she have a headache. I don't think you can meet her tonight."

" She had already met with Chorong unnie. "

" What!! "

Naeun answered and Namjoo shouted as she didn't know about this. I explained the whole incident again and she nodded her head.

" Ah, that's explain why she had been missing the whole night. "

" Namjoo-ya, help me one thing."

" What's again this time?? "

I rolled my eyes at her question.

" I want to go to the house. Help me."

" Unnie, are you crazy??? She is in Suho oppa's room. What if he finds you in his own room???!!! "

" Yes, Bomi. This is too much. I'll not let you go."

" But we haven't talk yet."

" What are you guys doing all the time when you met???!!! "

Naeun yelled into my face and I just kept silent. Then I spoke confidently again.

" I'll go find unnie whether you are helping or not. "

I said and walked out of the party. Namjoo who was following me quickly ran past and stopped me.

" Unnie, what are you doing?? "

" Going to find Chorong unnie of course!!! "

" But-"

" Let's help her, Namjoo unnie. She will be easily caught if we are not helping."

Hayoung suddenly said and Namjoo can't neglet her lover's word. She sighed and nodded.

" Find. Me, Hayoung and Naeun unnie will be at the door. I'll let you to enter the house. The room at the corner of the right side of the upstairs is Suho oppa's room. I'll signal you if someone's coming. You must immediately get out of the room if someone come. Got it??? "

" Got it. Thanks you Namjoo-ya."

" Save this thanks for later. Say it again if we can survive tomorrow. I will definitely be killed by uncle if he finds out this."

She said and I nodded. Namjoo took us to the house and she told the man at the door to open for her. Naeun hook her arm with me so he will think we are a couple. That man bowed Namjoo and opened the door. When we were inside, I quickly ran up the stairs.

" Bomi unnie? "

" Yes."

" Be quick."

" Arasso."

" We will be in the livivng room."

I nodded and went to the upstairs. I found the room and knocked on the door. But no one answered it.

I grabbed the door knob and pulled it. It's not locked! I smiled widely and opened the door. Unnie is standing alone and watching the sky at the balcony. That's why she didn't answered the door.

" Unnie? "

I whispered and I heard her murmured.

" I become worse and worse. I am imagine that Bomi's calling me. I can hear her voice."

I giggled at her cuteness. She sighed and continued her words without noticing my presence.

" Tonight sky is so beautiful. It will be perfect if she were here with me. I met her not long ago but I already miss her now. "

She said in her childish but super cute voice. I silently moved towards her and I can hear more clearly.

" Bomi~~~, Bomi-ya~~~, Bom-ah~~~. I miss calling her name. * sigh * We only spent a day as a married couple and we have to be separated from each other for weeks. "

I walked towards her and hugged her tightly. She was stiff at first and began to push me away.

" Unnie, it's me."

" Bomi??? What are you doing again in the house??? What if-"

She tried to turned around and scolded me quietly. But I tightened my hug and never gave her a chance to turn around.

" Ssssh, I haven't talk to you yet so I asked Namjoo for help and sent me here. Unnie, I have many things to talk."

" But it is not a good idea."

" Unnie, coming to you is always the best idea for me."

" Bomi-ya, thanks you for keep loving me."

I smiled at her random statement and release her so that she could turn around and face me.

" Unnie, I thank you too for not letting go of my hand. And I'm also sorry for not being a good husband and protect you."

" Bomi-ya."

" Ah, unnie. I've some good news too. My parents accept our marriage. They told me to take you back. They told me that they wanted to see her new daughter-in-law."

" That's an honour!! "

" Yes, unnie. I'll try my best so that your family will accept me. Please wait for a moment. "

" I understand Bomi-ya. I know you are trying but I don't think it will be easy."

" Unnie, I can make it. The only thing I need is you. As long as I know you are here with me, I can handle it. Unnie, understand. I only need you."

" Imm, I'll wait for the day when we can be together again. "

She ran into my embrance and I huggen her back. I miss this warmth we shared together and I could tell she missed it too.

" Ah, Suho oppa!! You are coming?? This is my friends and we are looking after unnie together. You come to see her??? "

" Yeah, is she sleeping? "

" Yes. she took the medicine and slept. "

" Ok. I'll go check her."

We heard the voices and I ran to the door to lock it.

" Bomi-ya, what gonna we do now? "

" I'll make you safe.! "

" Huh? "

" I'll jumped down from the balcony."

" No. You are not."

" Yes, I'm."

I told her and ran back to the balcony. I quickly jumped over the balcony and dangle on it. She hold on both of my hands.

" I've to say bye for today although I don't want to."

I whispered and she nodded her head like a little kid.

" Chorong-sshi, are you sleeping??? "

* knock   knock    knock *

" He's coming. I've to go."

" Bomi-ya. I love you."

" Love you too unnie."

" Don't go yet."

She cupped my face and kissed me roughly. I have to hang on the balcony so I can't hug her back. But I tried my best to respond her kiss with all of my love for her.

" Chorong-sshi. Chorong-sshi!! "

The voice was more louder and I really have to go. We broke our sweet and passionate kiss and she stared at me lovingly while she kept cupping my face.

" I wonder how long I've to wait to see your face again."

" I promise it won't be long. I'll come to find you again. So, promise me that you will be a good girl and stay healthy."

" Promise!!! "

" Chorong-sshi. Chorong-sshi!!! Please open the door!! "

" Unnie, it's me. Namjoo. Open the door!!! "

" ! I need to go."

She said under her breath and she kissed me for last time. Then she went to the door and grabbed the door knob. I watched her and smiked at her cute pouting face. When I was about to jump down, I heard her calling!

" Bomi-ya, wait!! "

" What- "

I was cut off by her lips again. I understood her. She couldn't let me go easily and neither did I. We shared another kiss for a few minutes until the knock became more louder.

" Go Bom-ah. If you don't leave now, I'll never let you go and we both will be over."

" Bye, unnie."

"Bye."

" I'll call you if Namjoo let us."

" I'll smack that kid if she will not let us."

She joked and I laughed. I finally kissed her cheek and whispered into her ear.

" Go and open the door for the ."

" Yes, my love."

She whispered back and smiled at me before she walked to the door. I prepared to jumped down but I still wanted to watch her so I didn't let go my hands yet.

" Hi, Suho-sshi."

Unnie opened the door and revealing nearly angry Kim Suho and worrying Namjoo.

" I was worried for you, Chorong-sshi."

" Sorry but I fell asleep and dreamed about someone I love most."

Unnie answered and I totally love her answer. Namjoo was looking around the room. She may probably looking for me. And she spotted me and widened her eyes. I smiled at her before I jumpped down.

" Ah!! "

I was about to yelled when someone stepped in front of me. I looked up and saw Naeun with an angry mask.on her face.

" What!!?? "

" What took you so long to get out of the room?? "

" What? If I went out of the room, I'll surely run into his face. So I jumped down."

I thought she was going to give me another lecture but she handed her hand instead. I took it and she pulled me up.

" I never know that you are that brave. You are totally in love. You did everything I ever watch only in movies."

" Can I take it as a complement? "

" Yah, I'm serious!!! "

She yelled and I quickly hugged her. I smiled on her shoulder and she hugged me back.

" I know and I was joking. I'm happy now. I missed her so much. I thank to all of you guys for your help. Without you, we will be in a total mass."

" That's what friends for, Bomi-ya. We will be with you till the very end. Don't worry. You are not alone."

I smiled at her words. Tonight is one of the best nights ever. I was glad that I could know unnie is ok. But I dislike that Suho guy is sticking unnie around.

I made up my mind to make a move quickly. We couldn't never meet secretly. I want to prove the whole world that Park Chorong is only belong to Yoon Bomi.

Yes, Park Chorong is only for Yoon Bomi, and they will be together forever and ever.