Mr. Park

New Romeo Juliet story

Chorong's POV

* ring   ring   ring *

" Unnie~~, your phone "

" Aww~~ arasso "

I tried to find the phone which I carelessly put on the table. I found it and picked it up without looking at the caller.

" Hello?? "

" Chorong-na, what happened? Your father is furious about the one you are dating. Who is that one?? "

" Mom, it's so early in the morning and you want me to talk about it. "

" Yes, your father is going to call you. I called first so you can prepare."

" Arasso mom. I'll come back home today. Love you. "

I hung up and don't want to sleep anymore. I sat on the bed and stared to the corner of the room. Bomi woke up due to my shiftness and she asked me while cutely rubbing her sleepy eyes.

" What happened unnie? Who call?? "

" It's mom. I think dad knows about us. He wants to see me. "

" Unnie~"

" It's ok, Bomi-ya. I know he will knows about it soon. "

" Will you go to your house??? Can I come, too? "

" Bomi-ya, it's ok. I'll go by myself. You wait here. Ok??? "

" But I'm worried for you."

" Don't worry. I'll come back if he likes it or not. Just wait for me at home. "

" Arasso."

She answered and I kissed her cheek which makes her cheer up immediately. After we had breakfast together, I went out to my house. She told me if she had to drive me, I refuse it as it will be worse if dad see her.

I took the taxi and when I reach my house, it's already 11:00 am. I rang the bell and entered the house when the maid open the door for me.

" Dear!!! "

" Hi, Mom "

She hugged me and I felt guilty to make her worried for me. I pulled away and examine her face. Her eyes are filled with tears. It makes me hurt.

" Mom~"

" Chorong-na, dad is waiting upstair. Go see him. "

" Arasso."

I answered and went to the room where dad is supported to be waiting.

* knock   knock    knock *

" Who's there? "

" It's me dad."

" Come in honey! "

I opened the door and entered the room. He is sitting at the table. I sat on one of the chairs and he walked towards me and sat in front of me.

" Chorong-na, I know your relationship with Yoon Bomi. I don't want to scold you. Mistakes can be easily done especially in youngs. So let's forget about this and starts a new beginning. "

" No, dad. I'll never marry to Suho-sshi."

" Yes, yes. You can refuse this marriage if you don't like. Just break up with her. I'll give you everything you want. "

" Dad, I can't break up with her. I love her. She is the only one I need for my future. "

" Don't You Know She Is The Daughter Of Yoon Family!!!! "

" Yes, I know and I don't care, dad. I don't care who she is. I only care what she is. I know she loves me and that's all I care."

" Park Cho Rong!!! "

" Appa, you cann't separate our love. I'll forever love her no matter we can be together or not. "

" Park Chorong, you are saying me that you'll against me for that ."

" Don't ever say her like this!!! She's not a . She's my lover, the one I'll marry one day."

* slap *

The room is filled with silent. My head turned to other side and tears already formed in my eyes. But I don't want to break down in front of him so I tried my best not to cry. I bite my lip and faced my dad again.

" Appa, I've already decided. I'll not break up with her. I'll be with her no matter what. She gave up all her possession to be with me so I've to repay her. I'll always take on her side. I'll never let go of her hand. I'll go now."

I don't wait for his reply and went to the downstairs.

" Chorong-na!!! Chorong-na!!! "

I ignored my mom's calling and walked quickly out of my house. Suddenly, someone pulled me and hugged me tight. I was afraid and about to scream when I heard a familiar soft and gentle voice.

" Unnie, are you ok??? "

" Bomi??? "

" I was worried for you. But I don't want to go inside and make you more trouble so I kept waiting outside your house."

" Thanks you, Bom-ah. I need you right now. "

The tears I'm holding ran down and she padded my back lightly.

" I'm here now,unnie. I'm here."

" Bomi-ya. It hurt. It hurt me a lot."

" I know, unnie. Just cry "

I cried on her shoulder and she said nothing but let me cry as much as I wish.

Yes, that's just the beginning of our journey. I know we have a very long way to go.


Bomi's POV

I sighed.

It's already 3 in the morning but I cannot sleep yet. I kept watching unnie.sleeping in my arms. She cried so much today. She must be so tired. I lightly brushed her silky hair.

I was thinking about us. I know our fine days were over. My family is cool with what I'm doing and they didn't mind my relation with unnie as they know it will be a benefit for them.

Unlike my side, unnie's father will try every way to separate us. I am afraid of losing unnie so I have to make a plan fast.

I examine unnie face which is slightly red and swollen. I thought her father slap her. I bent down to kiss her cheek and she woke up due to my touch.

" Bom-ah, still awake? "

" Sorry, unnie. I woke you up. "

" It's ok. Why don't you sleep yet, baby??? "

" Because I accidently looked at you when I was about to sleep and I can't my eyes off from your pretty face. So I kept watching the sleeping beauty forgetting about the sleep. "

" Yah, don't be so cheesy. I'm not beautiful that much as you say. Beside in my eyes, you are the prettiest and cutest girl in this world."

" what!!! Me??? beautiful??? "

I laughed out loud and unnie pulled down me into a kiss.

" Whay for, unnie??? "

" Hmm~~ Do I need a reason to kiss you?? I just feel like to. Now, sleep. You have to go to work tomorrow. "

" Ok. Good night unnie."

" Good night."

She moved closer towards me and I fell asleep holding her tight.

Next morning, I woke up late and so I've no time for breakfast. Unnie fed me on the way and I arrived at my work a bit late.

I kept working the whole day until my phone rang out of a sudden.

" Hello?? "

" Is it Yoon Bomi's phone??? "

" Yes. I'm Yoon Bomi. And you are?? "

" I'm the assistant of Mr. Park. He would like to see you if you have time today."

" Umm~~Yes. Yes. I have time. What time I have to come? "

" Around 1:00pm. He will waiting in his office. "

" I get it. Thanks."

I hanged up and confused. Why he wanted to see me??? What he wanted to tell??? What if he forced me to break up with unnie??

I checked the clock and it showed 12:10 already. I rashed to my car and drove to the famous Park company. I don't want to be a bad example in front of my future-in-law.

When I arrived, it's on time. The reception asked me and she directed me towards the office. I took the elevator and when I reached there, his assistant opened the door for me.

I breathed in heavily and went into the room. When I reached inside, I found a middle aged man, sitting on the sofa and waiting for me. I went in front of him and bow 90°.

" Hello, sir. I'm Yoon Bomi. Nice to meet you."

" Have a seat."

He never greet back and told me coldly. I told myself it will be ok and sat in front of him. He stared me with dark.eyes which are hard to read.

" Let's go to the point straight. I know your plan and you are using my daughter. So, stop it here or I'll make something to protect my daughter."

" No, sir. I love your daughter with all my heart. I can prove myself if you want, sir. "

" I've no time to listen to your love story. All I want is you to leave my daughter. "

" Sorry, sir. I can't promise you. I want to be with unnie. I want to make a brillient future with unnie. I can promise you. "

" Stop talking rubbishes. I'll never let my daughter to be with you. I'll not let my daughter to get into the Yoon family. "

" Sir, I can handle with my family. If you give me a trust, I can -"

" Shut up. I'll never believe the words that come out from a Yoon's mouth. If you don't listen to me, don't say I'm bad later. I've warned you."

" But sir. I'll try my best to prove that I really love unnie. And we'll be together if you like it or not. I'll protect unnie if you try to hurt her. I'm taking my leave now. "

I stood up and bowed him before I took the leave. He might thought I'm rude. But I don't care. He's using bad words to my family and I can't bare it.

I got onto the car. I lay my head on the steering wheel and think of what to do. I know he would do as he say. I don't know.what to do yet.

" That is!!! "

A lightening ran into my head suddenly and I got an idea. I quickly took my phone out and called Yookyoung.

" Hello, Yookyoung-na?? Help me one thing."

" Yes, unnie. Tell me what you want."

" I need you to borrow your private villa at the Jeju. "

" Sure. It's not a big deal. But why do you need this villa??? "

" Actually I have a plan. "

I shortly explained her my plan and she almost dropped the phone in excitment.

" Unnie, it's really a big plan!!! "

" Yes, I know."

" And is it too early?? "

" No, we can't see the future and I'm afraid of losing her. So it's the right time for me."

" Unnie. I really respect you. "

" Hee hee. Thanks you, Yookyoung-na. Can you please tell Naeun that I'm coming to your house this evening. I'll call Eunji, too."

" Of course. Then, see you this evening unnie."

" See ya! "

I hang up and smiled myself.

" Unnie, I'll give you a very big surprise at Jeju trip. "