Teach me

New Romeo Juliet story

Third person's POV

After Chorong and Bomi went back to their villa, the four who decided to stay at Jeju for a day went to their respective rooms. The couple also booked a room for the kids so that the kids could stay at the hotel easily.

Next morning, Yookyoung, who is more excited than her wife to go and play in Jeju, came to the kids' room very early. She knocked the door again until sleepy Hayoung came to open it.

" Unnie? What are you doing here? It's early in the morning."

" It's not early. It's already 6:00am and we will leave the hotel at 9."

" Hayoung-na, where are you??? "

Hayoung widened hereyes and pushed Yookyoung outside the room.

" You are waking Namjoo unnie up. She needs more sleep. Get out now unnie. Call us when you are about to leave."

" But-"

Before she could finish her words, Hayoung closed the door tto her face.

" Aish, what's wrong with this girl? It almost hit me."

Yookyoung murmured and walked back to her room where her wife is sleeping.

" Damn!!! Why everyone didn't listen my idead? "

After waiting for infinity, the time already came and the four of them leave the hotel by Yookyoung's car. Naeun sat beside Yookyoung who was the driver here and made all lovey dovey things all the time.

The two kids who were sitting at the back have no choice but have to witness the whole lovey dovey sence. After they have thier lunch, Namjoo can't stand anymore so she told the Nakyoung couple.

" Unnies, thanks you for accompanying us. But I think you also want your alone time and we don't want to be the third wheels for you. So we are leaving after the lunch."

" Huh?? Is it ok for you ?? We don't mind your prrsence kids.We are happy to play with you guys."

"Yes, we don't mind."

Naeun agreed with her husband. But our Namjoo wanted to spend her alone time with Hayoung so she refused immediately.

" It's ok. We are leaving unnies. Thanks you for today. "

" Ok. Come back to hotel at 7. Let's have dinner together."

" Got it, unnies!!! See you."

Namjoo bowed and pulled Hapyoung from the chair. They both bowed and left the room. Naeun sighed.

" What's wrong with Namjoo?? She is acting weird."

" Honey, I think she likes Hayoung."

" Huh??? How can be? "

" I know this. Trust me. I was in the same situation when I was about to confess you. I was clumsy and nervous. But everytime I was about to say, Eunji or Bomi unnie appear from out of nowhere. They were so annoying."

" My Yoo was trying that hard?? So cute!!! "

* ring    ring    ring *

" Telling about the devil, it's Eunji unnie."

Yookyoung said and she picked up the phone.

" Hello, Eunji-unnie??? "

" Yookyoung-na, don't panic or something. And listen carefully. The person called Kim Suho cmae to find me. He knows the place where they are. He us coming to Jeju now. He warned me to keep Bomi away from unnie or he might give her a lesson."

" That bastard!!! He dare to say like this!! "

" Now Yookyoung-na, call Bomi and tell her to leave the villa now. Or else, the worst things will happen. "

" Arasso, unnie. I'll call her. "

Yookyoung hang up and Naeun looked at her worriedly.

" What happened Yoo??? "

" A guy called Kim Suho is coming here to take Chorong unnie. He seemed he hurt Bomi-unnie. We must call them at once."

" I'll call Bomi."

Naeun took out her phone and called Bomi but it's power off.

" It's power off. What should we do now??? "

" Let's go to the villa then."

" What if they are doing something when we arrive?? "

" Naeun-na, that's not problem here. Come on."

Yookyoung pulled Naeun from the chair and ran to the car. She drove as fast as she could to the villa. Hope they are on time.

On the other hand, Namjoo and Hayoung were walking on the streets of Jeju and making sight-seeing.

" Hayoung-na, I told you. Going ourselves will be more fun."

" Unnie's right!! Yookyoung and Naeun unnies are friendly but I can't stand their lovey dovey sayings. They are too much."

" Yes, their love fights are the worst."

They laughed together and suddenly hayoung grabbed Namjoo's hand. Namjoo frozen at the touch. But Hayoung didn't seemed to notice that stiffness of hers and she kept their hands in each other.

" Namjoo-unnie, are you ok?? "

" Umm~?? Oh, no!! I'm fine."

" But you are sweaty and your face is pale. Let me check."

Hayoung suddenly put her palm over Namjoo's forhead and Namjoo eyes widened. Hayoung's face was dangerously close to hers and she is trying her best to examine.

" It's ok, unnie. You don't have a fever. It's strange. Why your face is pale??? "

" It's nothing. Let's go."

Namjoo said and walked fast. Hayoung didn't know what's going on with Namjoo so that she just followed her wondering if she made any mistake.

Then they get on the train and went back in hotel. Namjoo sat besidr.Hayoung and her heart is racing really fast. She was wondering if she should confess now or not. But Bomi unnie's words are replaying in her head.

" Love is a move Namjoo-ya."

She sighed and leaned backon the bench. Hayoung who was sitting quietly felt strange with Namjoo's behaviour.

" Unnie, what happen to you? You are strange today."

" Hayoung-na, I have something to tell you."

" Yes? "

" Actually, I think I found someone for me."

" What!? "

Hayoung thought that her heart breaks or something. She didn't know why she feels like this but Namjoo liking someone makes her hurt.

" Aww"

" I like her for a long time. Whenever I see her or I am close to her, my heart is pouncing and I'm afraid that my heart is leaving my chest and run towards her. That's a strange feeling."

Hayoung kept quiet and listened to Namjoo's words with a heavy heart. Namjoo didn't aware of Hayoung's behaviour and continued her words.

" And I think I should confess her. It's the right time for me. I should tell her now."

" So, it's a Her??? Well, congratulation unnie. I wonder who is this lucky girl? "

Hayoung voice was trembling and this time she can't lie to Namjoo. Namjoo noticed that and she smiled secretly.

" Are you jealous??? "

" Me? No. Why am I? "

" Do you want to know who is it? "

" Yes. We are good friends so if you want to tell, I want to know. "

" Can I come closer to you so that I can whisper? "

" Imm~"

Namjoo moved closer to Hayoung and her heart is like going to explode. She moved more closer.

" Hayoung-na, can you please close your eyes?? "

" Why unnie? "

" please? "

" Alright."

She closed her eyes and waited for the person that Namjoo will tell her with a lowest mind.

* chu *

Instead, a warm breathe fell on her cheek and soft pair of lips touch her cheek. Namjoo kissed her cheek!! Before she could ask anything, Namjoo whispered into her ear.

" The person I like is you, Hayoung-na."

" Unnie "

" It's ok Hayoung-na. I know you don't see me in this way. "

" No, unnie. I don't know how to say at that time. I don't know I love you or not but I felt jealous when you said you have someone to love. I never imagine you as my lover so it's strange for me."

" Hayoung-na "

" Unnie, I believe I can be a good girlfriend so can you teach me how to love? "

" Hayoung-na, can I take it as a yes? "

" Yes, unnie. This is a Yes. "

" Thanks you!!! "

Namjoo said and pulled Hayoung into a hug. Hayoung hugged her back and they shared their first hug as a couple.

Bomi unnie's right. Love is really a move.