Love the way you lie

New Romeo Juliet story

Chorong's POV

* Ring ring ring *

I pick up the phone when I saw the caller ID.

" My kid "

I smiled when I heard her energetize voice from the other line.

" Unnie!!! What are you doing???? "

" I'm going to my family dinner, Bomi-ya. Wae?? "

" I miss you, unnie."

" Aww, poor kid. But me, too. Miss you. "

I admit shyly and checked my surrounding. Fortunately, no one paid attention to me. Bomi kept quite for a good ten seconds and then a cut jealousy-filled voice entered my ear again.

" It's your family dinner so that Suho guy will come, too? "

" Yes. I think."

" Unnie. Don't go. I don't like."

" Wae-yo? Are you jealous? "

"Yes, I'm"

She answered immediately and I found it very cute. Her jealous voice is so so so cute. But I want to explain her so she might drop her jealousy.

" Don't be jealous Bomi-ya. He's nothing to me. The only one matter most is you. And I'm already yours. Remember? "

" Yes. Yes. I know. But I can't control. You are very beautiful and he will steal you from me. "

" Don't worry. This will not happen. Even if you are not my girlfriend, I'll never like him back. "

" Imm~~~"

She made only a sound and I can imagine she is pouting.

" Ha ha. I can imagine your pout. Ok. I promise. I'll take you to the next family dinner. "

" Really. "

" Yep. "

I answered firmly and I heard her cheering sounds from a far. But I'm now in front of the house so I've to hung up.

" I'll hang up, Bomi-ya. I'm at the door. I'll call back at night."

" Ok, love you, unnie."

" Love you, too."

" muah"

She kissed the phone suddenly and I giggled at my dorkiness. But I have to response her so I kissed back the phone. I was too shy to hear her remark so I quickly hung up the phone before pressing the door bell.

" I'm home!!! "

I announced and entered the house when the maid open the door for for. Mom went oit from the kitchen and hugged me. Dad was in the living room talking with Suho-sshi.

I greeted them all and helped my mom with the dishes. Dad loves the food my mom made so that mom had to cook everytime we have family dinner.

The whole day went well and after we had dinner I said goodbye to.them and prepared to go my apartment. I promised Bomi to.call back her tonight.

" Chorong-sshi? "

I heard the call and turned around. Suho-sshi was calling me inside his car.

" Get in. I'll send you home. Beside I've something important to tell you. "

I remembered Bomi's words so I's nearly refused his offer. But he said he had something important to say thus I decided to hop on.

He opened the.car door for me and after I put on the seat belt, he drove off. He took me directly to my apartment. When we arrived, I remembered he had something to say.

" What are.ypu going to tell me Suho-sshi? "

He looked nervous. He cleared his throat unnecessarily and looked at my direction.

" I have to tell you something. It is about your private but I've to warn you. Please don't misunderstand me after you've listened to my words. I really don't have any other plans. I only look forwards your profit. "

He makes me feels uneasy. Why is he so serious?

" Are you dating Yoon Bomi? "

I was surprised when he pulled about Bomi.

" Yes. And I think you don't have the right to ask me this kind of question. "

" Yes. But you know who she really is? "

I furrowed my eyebrows. Real Bomi? What that means?

" You don't know I think. Ok. I'll explain you. Your father made 26% of company shares under your name. Our rival company knows it and he tried crazy ideas of possessing this shares."

I don't understand what he is trying to say.

" Well, I found this truth yesterday. The enemy has started his plan. He sent his own daughter to get you and get the shares you possess."

" What do you mean?"

" That means the girlfriend of yours , Yoon Bomi is the daughter of our rival company and she approached you and got your heart as they planned. After this, she'll going to try every way to get our company shares. "

" No. It can't be true."

" Trust me. It's the truth and she never loves you at all. I don't want to see you suffer because of her and our company get under their control so I've to tell you. Please think it carefully and protect our company."

He told me and I was lost my mind. No. It can't be. Bomi will never do.such things to me. She loves me.

Although my hearts is telling me like this, my brain is thinking that she might liked me because she wanted our shares. I shake my head and trying to remove these thoughts.

" Your father still doesn't know your relation. But Chorong-sshi, I'll tell him if I have to. Yoon Bomi is not an innocent girl like you think. Her father sent us emails everytime we took their projects and vice vasa. The two men became rival since long time ago. But this time, this is Yoon Bomi."

" See. This is Yoon Bomi's sign. She sent this email to us this morning."

I took the paper and read the content.

" Dear Mr. Park, You make our partners to cancel the contract with us. Don't regret it later. You'll definitely pay for this. I'll take the revenge from you. Just wait.    Yoon Bomi "

No. The Bomi I know will never do such this. She is as pure as a kid. I can't believe it. While I was.lost in my inside-war, he told me to get in because it is cold and he left.

I walked like a robot to my apartment. My mind isn't functioning well yet. I don't know what to do so I just sit down on the floor and cru my eyes out.

I thought she really loves me. I never thought that her care, her smile, her kiss, and her jealous are all fake. They are so real but she lied to me.

I gave myself to make her happy. But she might laugh inside while i thought we were making love. She might make jokes about me with her friends under my back. She might look down at me whenever I intimate a skinship.

I hate her!!! I hate her!!! I hate her!!! But I still love her!

* ding dong *

Suddenly the door bell rang. I've not mood to open the door but it might be Bomi. She always come to me at late hours and talked sweets things just to make me falling more and more for her.

I cleaned my face with the back of my palm and open the door revealing Bomi looking messy and tired with stress. What happen to her?

No. Chorong. Yoj can't lose to her. You can't give up so easily. You can do it. Just get over with her tonight. I told to myself while she.asked me.

" Can I come in unnie? "

" Yes."

I answered coldly and gave her space to enter. I closed the door and walked towards her. Her face turned to gentle when she looked at my face. Acting again?

" Unnie, I miss you."

" Miss me? "

I know my voice is cracked and she noticed. As a very caring girlfriend as she pretended, she tried to touch my face.

" Unnie. Wae-yo? "

" Why you lied me? "

I moved away from her hand and asked directly. She.looked frightened as she was caught red handed.

" Unnie, what are you talking about? "

" Don't pretend anymore Yoon Bomi. I know who you are and the reason why you are approaching me. "

" No. Unnie. Listen to me first. Let me explain."

" Explain? Explain what? "

" I love you, unnie"

* slap *

I lost my mind and I slapped her face - hard. I never thought I could slap her. How can I slap her? I'll never forgive myself for doing it even I can't control my sorrow mixed with fuming anger. I shouted into her face.

" Love? How dare you said you love me? Stop now. I hate you. I hate you. Liar!!! Get out my apartment!! Get out!! "

" Unnie, I-"

" Stop. Please stop. Just get out now. And we are over now. I think our love is real but I didn't expect it's all fake. Yoon Bomi, you are an expert. Yes, you win this game. I've lost because I gave all my love to you. I threw away our family pride and knelt down to you. But , but, you-"

I can't control my tears anymore. I can't continue my words and I sat down on the floor and crying really hard.

She looked at me for a few minutes and left with her head down. I know this is the end of our story. She is not going out from my apartment. She is going out from my life forever.

As her footsteps go away more and more from me, I can feel my heart is breaking into tiny pieces. I've lost her forever.

I want to run after her, pulled her into a hug and tell her I love her so it's ok even if she didn't love me. But my brain stop me from doing any crazy things.

I sob a few times and wiped my tears. No. I shouldn't cry. I've lost her. But I'll never let her see my weak side. I have to stay strong.

I have to pretend this break up is not a big deal. But inside me, I'm dead. Park Chorong is dead since the time Bomi left. She will never be the old Park Chorong again without Bomi's love. Because I love the way she lies~~~~~~~~

 

 

A/N : Ahh................This is the worst day ever. Why Chomi had to break up??? Well, this is the update for today. Please comment me!!!