Road to Jeju

New Romeo Juliet story

Chorong's POV

" Dinner's ready!!! "

" Coming!!! "

I announced and Bomi rushed towards the dining room. Sometimes, I wonder she loves more me or food. Food can always change her mind easily. But she will be my shikshin forever. Sounded so much cheesy, right???

We ate happily and chated about random things. She told me many funny things about Eunji, Naeun and Yookyoung.

After dinner, we went into the bedroom as she had works to do. While I was lying on bed and having a rest, she sat on the chair beside the bed and working. I was watching her working the whole time.

" Bom-ah, have a rest now. You've been working for hours."

" Really??? I don't aware how much time had gone by?? "

She smiled and answered. I crawled towards her and backhugged her while my chin rest on her shoulder.

" Ahh~~~What's my unnie want??? "

" I want you~~~~"

" You mean it??? "

" Not really, babo. I'm tired."

" Yes, me too. Unnie, what do you think of going on a vacation??? "

" Vacation? Sound great but you have work Bomi-ya. "

" It's ok. My boss gave me a week off as a special gift and I already asked Yookyoung to borrow us her villa in Jeju. We can rest there if you want."

" I'm ok with it but I think you have been taking too much off days from work. What if your boss will be angry? "

" Aww, unnie. My boss is cool with it. Plus, most of the work can be done at home so it doesn't affect his work at all. I can always work on the plane, and at the villa."

" Then, let's go there. I want to go a trip with you since long time ago."

" Yesssss!!! When do you want to go?? I think this Thursday would be perfect."

" As you wish, Bom-ah."

I smiled and answered her. She turned around and peck me.

" Unnie, go sleep now. I've to work a little more. Don't wait for me. I know you will wake up early tomorrow and doesn't care about the sleeping hours you have. Come. Lie down."

She forced me to sleep and put a blanket over me. But I moved closer to her and hugged her tight. I know she might find hard to work like this but she let me hug her so that I slept like this.

Next day, I was excited for the trip and trolled around the supermarket to buy everything we need for the trip. Suddenly, I found Naeun and Yookyoung walking hand in hand and watching something in the dress shop. Huh??

" Hi!! Kids!! "

" Oh, unnie!!! What are you doing here? "

" I'm here for shopping. Bomi said we should have somebrest and we planned to go to Jeju tomorrow. Ah, thanks you for borrowing the villa, by the way."

" It's nothing, unnie. You are our friends and we have to help our friends when they need one. "

" But, it's the good of you. I really thanks you. What are you doing here??? "

" Ah, looking at that dress. It's beautiful, isn't it?? "

Naeun pointed me to a white dress which is more looked like a wedding dinner party dress. It's a long, simple but beautiful dress. I will buy it definitely if I ever had a wedding dinner.

" Yes, it's beautiful."

" Unnie, you wanna try??? "

" Umm?? Me??? It's ok. I'll try some time later. "

" Come on, unnie. I'll buy something for me, too."

Naeun pulled me inside the shop and forced me to wear that beautiful dress. When I came out from the dressing room, Yookyoung who was talking on the phone, put her phone in the pocket and stared me with wide eyes.

" Wae-yo?? I look that bad??? "

I asked in uncertainty. She shakes her head when Naeun came out from the other dressing room. She was wearing a white dress too but it's not as beautiful as mine.

" I always think that my wife is the most beautiful one in the world but today I found another one. Unnie, you are really beautiful in that dress. "

" Yes, unnie. Yoo's right. It really suits you."

Their completements make me smiled. I thanks them and went inside the dressing room to change after they took a few photos of me.

" Unnie, why don't you buy that dress??? "

" I want to buy it but I've to save it for somewhere. I want to wear this kind of beautiful dress at my wedding dinner party. But I'm not sure if I ever have a wedding."

I hanged my head low and explained to them. They looked at each other and Yookyoung tried to change the subject immediately.

" Don't you hungry??? Let's have lunch with us unnie."

" I've work to go back. The kid will be waiting me."

" But unnie, it's rare we are hanging out and the kid will mot mind if they can go back home early. Please??? "

I sighed and have to agree their idea.

" I'll if it's my treat."

" Unnie, it'll be our treat. We make you to stay with us. If not, you may already have your lunch. So it's final and it's our treat. I'm sure you didn't bring the car, right? Follow us, please , unnie "

" Ok."

I have no choice as they held both of my arms from each side and took me to their car. We spent the afternoon shopping and they sent me back home after my hands are full with shopping bags.

When I reached home, I haven't cook dinner yet. So I decided to order pizza and fried chicken as Bomi will be home in any time.

Then, I packed the suitcase for us. I packed the belongings of Bomi as she doesn't reallt know how to pack. Eunji ince.told me.that she usually put her toothbrush in her pocket as she didn't know where to put it. She is cute, isn't she???

" Unnie, I'm home!!! "

I heard the yelling from the living room and a shadow jumped onto me.

" You are here, Bomi-ya!! "

" Yesssss!!! I badly miss you this afternoon. Did you miss me unnie??? "

" Of course, I miss you. By the way, I met Naeun and Yookyoung this afternoon while I was shopping at a supermarket. We hanged out for a little thus I came home late and dinner will be pizza and chicken fried only. Sorry "

" It's no need to say sorry. I'm glad that you hanged out with my friends. I'm ok with everything. So stop saying sorry. Plus there's no sorry between us. I forgive you everytime. "

" That's my love!!! Ah, Bom-ah, I have prepared our suitcases. When will be the flight? I have to- "

* ring     ring     ring *

" It's Namjoo "

I told Bomi and picked up the phone.

" Yes, Namjoo-ya??? "

" Unnie, aunty called me. She told that uncle sent his men to take you home. If you are at home, just leave. If not, don't go back to it tonight. "

" Arasso. Thanks Namjoo-ya. "

" What happened unnie???? "

" It's dad! He sent his men to take me home. Let's get out of here before they reached."

" He sent his men to take you??? "

" Yes? "

" Come on unnie. I have a great place to hide tonight. "

" Thanks god that I've packed our belongings."

We carried the two suitcases and went directly to the car. She ran towards the driver seat and drove off quickly.

" Where are we going now?? "

" To the house of mine when I was little."

She answered me and gave a smile which looked like a couraging smile. I smiled back and she continued her words.

" Actually, your father called me this yesterday."

" Waht?? Dad called you??? Why you didn't tell me??? "

" I don't want tot make you worried. "

" What did he say??? "

" He warned me to stay away from you which I obivously refuse. He said he would break up us but I will not let him to do. "

She makes some U-turn and we finally reached the destination. It's a lovely small white house which is locked .

" That's the house at which we played together when I was very young. It's only for me so I locked it. Now it's time to use it. We can stay here for a night. They will never find us. Come on, unnie. Let's get inside."

She took out the key below the flower pot in front of the door and opened the door. She lead me inside the house. It's dusty and there's no furniture but yet remains the happiness it may had have.

" It's too dirty here. Unnie, you ok with it? "

" I'm ok if you are ok."

I answered and she smiled widely. While she was working with the fireplace, my phone rang again.

" Hello? "

" Chorong-na, where are you?? Your father is mad as he lost you. Where are you hiding??? "

" Sorry, mom. I don't know where I am. But don't worry about me. My girlfriend is with me here, too. So I'm safe. "

" Honey, don't stress your father out. Just come back home and we can talk later. Love , heatbeat , and other crazy things are of not important at all. You will understand one day. "

" No, mom. I'll not understand and I never imagine my life without Bomi. Sorry. "

I hunged up my phone and power off so that they can't call me anymore. Bomi who was watching over me all the time, looked at me with her worried eyes.

" I'm ok Bomi-ya."

" You sure. "

" Yep. So what shall we do now??? I think dad is now searching me in all part of Seoul."

" Don't worry unnie. We are safe. Our flight is in morning so we can just run away to Jeju where no one can disturb us. "

" Great idea at all."

I agreed and she padded the space beside her where she placed a blanket on the floor in front of the fireplace.

" It's cold unnie. Come here. We can cuddle like this for ten hours more. Our flight is at 8:00am so we will leave at 7. Sleep on me unnie."

" Imm~~"

I lie down on the blanket using her thigh as my pillow. She put the extra balnket on me and I fell alseep not long.

" Unnie!!! Unnie!!! Wake up!!! "

" Five more minutes~~~"

" Unnie, it s already 7. We will late for our flight."

" OMG!!! I forgot!!! "

I yelled and sat up quickly. She laughed at my clumsy behaviour but I'm really running out of time. We drove off to the airport and when we arrived there I saw the familiar men near the entrance.

" Bomi-ya, they are my father's men. I've seen them before."

" Really??? What do we do now?? "

" Don't know. "

I mumbled. She suddenly pulled out her phone and check it before she turned to face me. Weird!

" I got it. Come here unnie."

She drove the car to the back entrance and stopped there. Then she pulled out the suitcases and we entered the airport by that door. We are just about on time. Our flight is calling when we arrived at there. We entered the plane and settled ourselves at our seats.

Bomi leaned on my shoulder lazily and told me .

" They think that we don't notice their presence?? "

" Yes, idiots!!! "

" But unnie, your father is no joking. He's really searching for you. "

Her voice is so down and I feel sorry for her.

" Bom-ah, I've said about it many times. I'll be with you no matter what. I promise you."

" It's not enough yet unnie. Our love is not enough for your father yet. We have to go another stage."

" Huh??? "

" Nothing, unnie. I feel a little dizzy so I talk wrong things. Don't mind it. Now, let's sleep for a while more. We have a lot of things to do at Jeju."

" Arasso "

I laid my head on hers and closed my eyes. I was too scare and annoy with the men sent by my dad but on the other hand I'm glad that I can finally have my alone time with Bomi at Jeju, not under the eyes of selfish parents anymore. I can't wait to reach Jeju.