My angel

New Romeo Juliet story

Bomi's pov

I hate my dad. He always knows only about his wealth, his company, his work but not me. He told me to get a girl whom I never know and try to marry her. What a cruel problem. I try to run away from him. I drove my car and leave the house before he threw another words to me to marry her for the sake of our company. I don't know where to go so I keep driving the whole nigjt until I found a night cafe and I entered the cafe. There is only me due to t့e late hour and so it's so quiet and peaceful. I sit down at the table and order a cup of cappuchinno which is my favourite.

I'm Yoon Bomi, the only of Yoon Corporation and I'll become the next director of our company. I'm a lively person. I love hanging oit with friends. I'll do anything including my gorrila dance.just to make my friends laugh, not caring of my image. I have not so many friends in Seoul. Most of them are from America as I spent most of my life in there. The only ones I know here are Jung Eunji, my childhood bestfriend , SonNaeun and her married husband Hong Yookyoung. Eunji is a best gift that god gives me in my entire life. She is the best of the bestfriend in the world. She can understand me too well. Even my parents cannot know me as well as she does. She is in a relationship with Hyosung unnie who is a dance-teacher. Fortunately, her family accept their relation and I can say her life is just so perfect. So envious:(

 

Naeun is a differemt story. She is a shy girl who doesn't talk much. Yookyoung is also a quiet girl. They are set on a blind date by their parents and they fell in love with each other. And finally they got married one year ago. Great. But I'm not intrested in anyone since I was born and never been in a relation. My dad try to get me into an arranged marriage. That's the fact I can't accept. I want to find a true love by myself.

                                                  * ring ring ring*

My thought are cut by a certain ringtone and I checked the caller ID "Eunji". I decide to piခk it up as I know she will keep calling until I pick up.

" hello, Eunji-ya? "

"Bomi-ya, where are you? Aunty told me that you left the house after your arguement with uncle. She is so worried about you. "

" I'm safe so stop worrying me."

"Bomi-ya, I know uncle's mean but please control your anger. You know, parents only think for our sake."

" But I don't want any arranged marriage. That's so digusting!"

" You don't even know whom you are set to. Try to meet with her and may be you will fall in love with her like Naeun, hee hee"

" You can laughing now cause you are not the one who is set up in an arranged marriage and you already have a beautiful y girlfriend. "

" Don't be jealous. That's my luck. If so, try to date someone. May be uncle will cancel his marriage."

" I don't think so. He is so stubbon like I'm. Just leave it. I'm tired already and it's too late for you. Go sleep now. "

" Oh, you are so sweet Bomi-ya, ha ha. Ok, ok. I'll hang up now. Just return home tomorrow no matter what or I'll kick your . Bye bye."

" Bye, you evil girl."

I hang up and tosted the phone on the coffee table. Eunji is such a caring friend. She called me at 3:00am in the morning just to know I'm ok. I sat at the table and browse the internet, watching some youtube aboit snsd which is my favourite girl band. I don't know howuch time I spent there. My own world is stopped when a cute voice enters my ears.

" Just my usual please. "

I sat straight and look at the girl at the counter. She is wearing a shirt which is too large for her and a short which shows her snow milky legs. I was attracted by her back beauty and her cute voice.

" Thanks you. "

She said and turned around. Her eyes are sparkling and I think no star can compete her. Her cheeks are white and I think they must be so soft. Her cute little nose is alittle red and her neat lips are coated with cherry lip gloss. Oh my gosh! She is so breath-taking and she is so gegorus!

Suddenly her gaze falls onto me. I was staring her with my mouth open amd she noticed me. Damn! She might think I'm creepy or something. But when I saw her face clearly, I'm definitely sure that she is really beautiful, so beautiful that our beautiful goddess Naeun can't compete her beauty.

While I was lost in my thoughts, she had already left the shop. I don't think much. I placed some money on the table and went out of the shop and followed her. It's only 5 in the morning and where could she going? I was worried for her. What if she meet with some bad guys. I have to protect her. I don't know why but I just feel to protect her. I think I was attached to her. Is this something people call " love at first sight"? I keep following her and she finally reach her destination after walking for about twn minutes.

This is a flower shop. Is she working here or is she going to buy some flower for someone? Does she already have someone? I was stuck to my own questions and afraid that she has already someone. At that time, she open the door with the keys which she took out from her bag and entered the shop. So, she is working here. I watched all her moves across the road. She is preparing her shop alone. All her moves were really something.

The way she walk, the way she picks up the flowers, the way her faxial expressions changes, all are so romantics to me. I was wondering what has got into me. I was laughing at Eunji's word not so long ago but now I found someone who stole my heart from the first sight. I don't know why but I know clearly that I fell in love with this stranger. A while later, two girls entered the shop and hugged my angel as a greeting. My heart is arching and my anger is boiling when I saw this kind of skinship. I just want to run into the shop and bumped their heads to eaxh other. But I controlled myself and kept watching. The two girls wore aprons and they must work here too. I think for the last time and decide to enter the shop. I was so nervous but I have to pretend I'm cool in front of my angel.

"Welcome to Apink flower-shop!!! "

The two girls said in unison when I entered the shop. One is tall, with dark skin and orange coloured hair. The other is short, with her hair about her shoulder. Both are cute and pretty but not as beautiful as my angel.

" What can I help you, Miss?"

"Ummm, I'm looking for flowers~~~~~for for for my mom. She like roses so red roses please."

" Please wait for a moment. "

While they are busy of giving me a bunch of roses, I can watch my angel from near. She may be the same age as me or a little older but she is surely cute. She noticed my stare and glanced at me. I smile at her and she smiled back. Her smile is brighter than sunshine and I think I can die now.

" Miss, here your roses."

" oh, thank you"

I pay for the roses but I don't want to leave the shop so I decide to make a story.

" umm~~~ I want to give my mom roses every morning. Can you please help me? "

" Unnie, this Miss want to order flowers every morning."

I have to thank that short hair girl. Her yell make my angel to pay attention to me. She walked slowly towards me and my heart beats lost their rhythm.

" So, you want to order flowers every morning? "

Her cute but boss-like voice soundsso much like a sweet music to my ears. I want to hear this voice again and again.

" Yes, I want red roses."

" Do we have to deliver them?"

"No, I'll come and get them."

I said quickly and she just.nod her head. Why is she so cold towards me? Doesn't she like me? Does she notice I followed her and thinks I'm a stalker? I can't control myself anymore and I ask her the queation I want to know badly.

" Can I know your name?"

"Is this necessary?"

She looked at me suspectingly and I shiver due to her cold and deadly stare. But I'm Yoon Bomi the Great so I smile and tell her.

" Yes , I talk to people by name and I think I've to come th this shop everyday so we have to know each other's name. I'm Yoon Bomi by the way."

The same girl with the short girl involve into our conversation.

" Unnie!!! Treat the customers well. I'm sorry Miss. My unnie is not confortable with strangers. This is Oh Hayoung and I'm Kim Namjoo."

She continued to explain.

" And this is the owner of the shop as well as my cousin, Park Chorong."

I smiled widely at this lovely kid.

" Just call me Bomi unnie. We'll meet everyday so feel free to talk to me."

" Ne, thanks you, unnie."

The two girls said in unison and I know they are easy to make friends. I said goodbye to them and left the shop. The two girls said goodbye too but my angel keep silent and doing her own business. I walked back to the place where I packed my car. On the way I can't help but thinking about Her. I only met her today but I'm sure she is the one I love. Namjoo said she's uncomfortable with strangers so I have to try to be friends with her so that we cannot be strangers anymore. Park Chorong unnie, just wait for me. I'll come into your life and unlock your heart. I'll get you no matter what. I'll try to be with you even if I have to face the whole world. You are my angel, my life, Chorong unnie.