Chapter 2

Soulmates III: The Reunion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the previous chapter...

*Minjung.. you should never have left us. Everyone is suffering because of you. I'm being selfish for saying this but it's the fact.* Suho's heart clenched when the thought of his sister who was also like his daughter. *I too hope that I will get to see you again one day.* The white rose in his hand burnt until there was nothing left.

 

I love you- Park Jimin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA9d5DoW5-c

 

A soft rumble of thunder echoed throughout the sky and Chanyeol looked up from his book. Something cold and wet landed on his right cheek and he wiped it away when he realised that it was just rain. Another droplet fell and another and soon it started pour. “You’ll catch a cold.” Seyoung shielded Chanyeol with an umbrella before he gets drenched.

“It’s today.” Chanyeol continued to stare at the sky for a few more seconds, as if the weather was like a signal to something. He then looked at his soulmate and she reached out to his cheek while looking at him sadly.

He took the umbrella from her and they went under shelter. With his power of healing, Chanyeol touched the pot of flowers that was beside him and the white roses bloomed beautifully. Reaching down, he plucked the whole bunch of the white roses from Minjung’s garden before going back into the palace with Seyoung.

 

“Is everyone here?” Suho asked his family. They nodded and D.O. closed his eyes before teleporting to the West where Yoon Minjung’s and Kris Wu’s grave are at.

“Hyung.” Suho greeted when he saw his full blooded brother there. Suho is the leader of EXO-K and they are the vampire princes who stay in the North. Together with Suho in EXO-K is Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai and Sehun and they are all half-brothers.

Kris was the leader of EXO-M but after he died, Lay took on that role. Like EXO-M, they were also the vampire princes but they live in the West. Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, Chen and Tao are the members of EXO-M and they are also half-brothers. Only Suho and Xiumin have the same mother and father and the same goes for Chen and Kai. The rest all have different mothers but the same father.

“Joonmyeon.” Xiumin hugged Suho. The rest greeted each other and chatted while waiting for their friends to come.

“Oppa.” Wu Eunji went to Daehyun when she and her soulmate, Hoya, arrived. Daehyun and Eunji are twins but ever since Eunji found Hoya, the both of them decided to live together. Daehyun immediately pulled her into his embrace and hugged her tightly. They were always together since birth so he missed her already.

“Ji Ji.” Eunji pulled away from her brother and saw her cousins, Yongguk and Youngjae. She went to hug them and her Jaejoong samchon and his soulmate, Sora. Jaejoong is Minjung’s triplet, together with Minjin, their sister who died while trying to save Jaejoong.

“We are here as well.” Myungsoo arrived with Nicole, his soulmate and Tiffany and Kikwang were behind them.

“Appa.” Eunji and Daehyun went to hug their God-father. 27 years ago, Kris became the king and the king will have 10 soulmates. However, everyone wanted to be Queen and Sunny, one of Kris’s soulmates, manipulated Kris and made him kick Minjung out of the palace. Myungsoo was the one who stayed by her side throughout the years. He had always love Minjung and when time passed by, Minjung grew to love him as well but he left her for his soulmate.

During the time when Minjung and Myungsoo were together, Minjung gave birth to Daehyun and Eunji while she adopted Byunghun. The twins naturally thought Myungsoo was their father un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter