Chapter 8

Soulmates III: The Reunion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the previous chapter...

“By the way, I didn’t catch your name.” The blonde spoke and Minjung looked up to see her soulmate.

“My name is Minjung, Yoon Minjung.” She told him and he smiled.

“What a beautiful name. My name is Wu Yifan, or you can call me Kris.” He kissed her temple and she grinned. With that, the both of them silently went to class, hand in hand, too much in love that even being by each other’s side is contenting.

 

No.1-- BoA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceZc-5p3g1w

 

Students crowded around the new couple and the hallway was soon filled with murmurs. It would be strange to see a new student together with one of the best students in school on their first day of school, unless you are his soulmate. Having a soulmate now is getting rare mainly because the fights between vampires keeps increasing, especially the teenagers because of they like to show their powers off. Many vampires now do not find their soulmates that easily too because of technologies and developments. Ever since airplanes and ships were once again in used, many people has been travelling but that could also be a blessing in disguise for soulmates to reach each other easier.

Minjung bit her bottom lip as she glanced around nervously. She was not used being with so many people and the heat radiating from her soulmate does not help at all. “Don’t be nervous. I’m right here beside you.” Kris tried to assure her and she looked up to meet his eyes.

“I would if they don’t get so close and look at me like I’m a caged animal on an exhibition.” She retorted and he chuckled. Kris Wu Yifan had met lots of girls but of course never dated them. There were girls who only care about their appearance and there are girls who only care about their studies. Some of them only care for the money their boyfriends have and some even care about whether their spouse-to-be is staying with his parents.

However, he has never met a girl who is so sarcastic, even in front of her soulmate. It was her real self, who she actually is and that was one thing he loved about her. He would rather die than to be with a fake person for the rest of his life. *I’ve only met you for 5 minutes but I’m sure we will get along just fine.* He reached out to gently ruffle her hair before placing his arm over her shoulders and bringing her closer to him. “Just ignore them.” He said and she nodded.

They soon reached the office and Minjung went in while Kris waited outside for her. The moment the skin contact between them broke, Kris felt like there was something missing. It was like his hands were itching to touch something, and only one thing- his beautiful and oh so sarcastic soulmate. He did not mind if she was sarcastic or that she is a rebellious girl. In fact, he would love that rather than someone who always listens to him. That will be too boring and he is Kris Wu after all, and Kris Wu loves excitement in his life.

“Done.” Minjung came out with a smile and she immediately went to his side and held onto his hand like it was the most natural thing on Earth.

“What’s your first lesson?” He asked her.

“Chinese.” She showed him her schedule and he led her down the hallway again and to her class. *Stupid Taehyung. Why the hell did he apply me for Chinese?* She cursed in her head. Kris looked at her and saw her wrinkling her nose and a frown formed on her forehead.

“Bad experience with Chinese?” He asked.

“You mean zero experience?” She raised an eyebrow. She has never learned Chinese before, which is why she felt like smacking her brother for putting her in that class. Kris smiled before pecking her temple.

“Don’t worry babe. You have me. I’ll teach you whatever you need to know and make sure you ace all of the tests. I don’t want a girl who fails her tests as my soulmate.” He teased, wagging his index finger in front of her and she let out a playful growl before trying to bite his finger. He pulled away while laughing and kissed her forehead. Kissing her has now become a habit in his life. *Yup, we are going to get along just well.*

 

The bell rang, indicating the end of classes and Minjung sat up with a groan. She slung her school bag over her shoulders before heading out of the classroom. Chinese class . She had no idea what the hell the teacher was talking about and everything was just so foreign to her. All she understood was ‘okay?’ because the teacher spoke it in English and Yoon Minjung and English are good friends. *Stupid Taehyung. I’m going to kill you when I get home. No wait, I’ll kill you in the car when you guys pick me up.* She promised to herself.

“Hey babe.” Kris was leaning against the wall as he waited for Minjung. The girls around him was swooning and trying to talk to him but he just ignored them. He has never talke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter