Chapter 14

Soulmates III: The Reunion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the previous chapter...

Minjung opened her eyes and stared at her door. Tears flowed out of her eyes without any reason but she guessed it was because she could somewhat feel the pain and desperation Kris is feeling. “I don’t want anything to happen to you too, Yifan.” She whispered and shut her eyes tightly as she silently cried.

 

Ai ta Kokoro- Uverworld

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTSuBhGU-E8

 

It was another boring day in school and Minjung was having Chemistry, which she hated the most. She hated school because it was boring and she dislike being looked down by the teachers or listen to their unreasonable requests like finishing many sets of homework in a day. But she found a reason to love it as much as she hated it because during school, she can be with her soulmate and her two best friends which she had made because of her boyfriend.

The bell signalled the end of the lesson and Minjung could not wait to get out of the room. She slung her bag over her right shoulder and headed out. Like usual, Kris would be there waiting for her after her classes and his fans will always be there, ogling at him even though he already has Minjung. And also like always, she will run into his arms and he will hug her close to him, breathing in her scent. “How’s Chemistry?” He asked after kissing the top of her head.

“Boring.” She puffed her cheeks and he chuckled.

“Let’s go eat.” He led them to the lunch room.

“I hope there’s Kimchi Spaghetti!” She grinned and Kris looked at her, confused.

“What’s that? Kimchi Spaghetti? Since when does our school cook that?” He asked and her words slowly registered in her brain. She stopped walking and frowned. Kimchi Spaghetti? Since when did she ever eat anything like that? Does it even exist in the first place?

“I.. don’t know.” She whispered.

 

“Jungie! What do you want to eat?” D.O. asked as he looked at the 9 year old Minjung.

“Oppa’s Kimchi Spaghetti!” She threw her arms in the air in delight.

 

“Minjung!” Kris caught her in her arms before she could collapse to the ground. “Are you okay?” He asked in worry but all Minjung could think of was the sudden flashback. She closed her eyes and cold sweat started forming on her forehead.

Tears rolled down her cheeks but she does not know why she is crying. She just felt so emotional all of a sudden. She opened her eyes and looked at Kris. *What was that?* She thought in fear. She never had such memories before but she was sure that the 9 year old girl she saw was her. But if she was only 9 at that time, how would she know D.O?

“Babe, you okay? Do you want to see the school nurse?” He asked but she shook her head and put on a fake smile.

“I’m fine. It’s just my gastric acting up again and I just got a little giddy. Let’s go eat okay?” She said and he looked at her for a while before nodding. If she says she is alright then she is fine, right? Because they have not mated, Kris could not read her mind or feel what she is feeling, even though he could still feel them when it gets too strong.

The both of them headed to the lunch room and took their food before heading over to where their friends were sitting. Henry and Amber waved excitedly when they saw Kris and Minjung. The both of them had blonde hair and they are cousins. Even their behaviour and personality is the same, and everyone calls them the blonde twins. “Hey, are you okay? You look pale.” Amber asked Minjung as she placed the back of her palm on Minjung’s forehead, checking if she has a fever.

“Vamps don’t get sick, remember?” Minjung laughed before patting Amber’s hand. “I’m fine.” She grinned and the cousins nodded, believing her. Minjung was so not okay. She had no idea what the hell just happened but she did not want Kris and the cousins to know because she does not want to worry them. And telling her brothers would be the worst idea ever because they will keep fussing about it and she would not even have her personal space if that happens.

“Eat up.” Kris told her and she nodded before taking a bit out of her meal.

 

++

Minjung hummed to a random tune as she enjoyed her way back home. Kris had something to do and her brothers had extra dance practice for their upcoming exam so she had to go home alone today. It was strange to go home alone because she would always be with someone but being alone means she had time to think about what happened just now. She was so deep into her thoughts that she did not sense someone who was following her ever since she left her school.

“Ouch!” She yelped in pain when she hit her head against the wall. She was too into her thoughts that she did not see where she was going and bang her head against the wall. Looking around, she saw that she was at a dead end in an alley and she pouted a little. How could she have been so careless that she actually took a different route?

She was about to leave and get out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter