Chapter 15

Soulmates III: The Reunion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the previous chapter...

 “How about staying at my house? We have a spare room.” She said and he looked at her like she had just grown an extra head.

“What?” He blurted out. Minjung realised what she had just said and felt like face palming herself. “I would love to.” He smiled and his eyes turned to crescents. She felt herself smiling too when he smiled and she got up from her seat. She did not know why she invited him but like he said, he felt a connection between them and maybe she did too.

“Let’s go?” She asked and he nodded, following her out of the café.

 

Just Melody- Uverworld

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErW4k36ku2k

 

 

“Chincha?!” Minjung gasped in surprise while Byunghun just nodded with a smile. “Oh my God. I can’t believe she’s so childish.” She giggled. Byunghun agreed with her words of the old Minjung being childish but they did not mean it in a bad way. It is the truth after all.

After Minjung invited Byunghun to stay with them, he agreed and Minjung wanted to know how the previous queen was like. They talked about Byunghun’s parents on the way home and continued chatting when they reached home. It turns out that Minjung was so interested in the previous queen and she was also amused by her personality. “She loves to eat pancakes. And whenever she does, she would drown the pancakes with the maple syrup and we always wonder whether she’s eating the pancakes or the syrup. She loves it that way, though.” Byunghun chuckled at the memory. Whenever the old Minjung eats her pancakes, her eyes would sparkle in delight when the sweet and fluffy goodness landed on her tongue.

Minjung froze for a second when she realised that the way the previous queen eats her pancake is the exact same way she eats hers. “I see.” She faked a smile. “I heard that there are some vampires who hate blood. Is she one of them too?” She asked. She has never heard of that before but if the old Minjung hates blood then there is another similarity between them.

“Yea, she absolutely hates it and the only blood she could take without forcing it down was her soulmate’s blood.”

Okay. That is another similarity. But sometimes things are just so coincidental, right? “Have you ever tried Kimchi Spaghetti?” She suddenly asked and Byunghun looked at her in confusion. For a moment, she thought that it was also a foreign word to Byunghun and that no one has heard it and such dish never existed. Maybe it was just her imagination after all.

“Nope.” Byunghun finally said and she thanked the Gods for- “I’ve never ate it before but D.O. cooks it and Minjung loves it. It is one of her favourite dishes and she told me that since young, she always asked D.O. to cook it for her.”

*No. Why? Why?! Was that a flashback? Was it a piece of memory? What the hell is that and why is it not my memories? Why is it someone else’s?!* Minjung shut her eyes tightly at the huge load of information and the fact that maybe someone’s memory was in her head. Byunghun looked at her in worry as he watched her clenched her fist while her eyes was shut. It was like she was having an internal struggle with herself.

“Noona!” Jungkook ran into the house and saw his noona at the couch. “Noona, noona, noona!” He slung his right arm around her shoulders and hugged her from the back.

Minjung snapped out of her thoughts when she heard her brother and gave him a small smile. “How’s school?” She ruffled his hair. Jungkook was more like the clingy maknae, Jimin the cool brother while Taehyung is the mature plus lazy one. Jungkook grinned and wanted to sit beside her on the couch when he finally noticed Byunghun sitting there. “Yah! What are you doing here?!” He took a step back.

Byunghun quickly stood up and Jungkook thought Byunghun wanted to attack him so he teleported him and Minjung to the other end of the room. “Erm..” Byunghun spoke but Jungkook called for his brothers instead. The others were helping the driver to fix the engine because there was something wrong with it but quickly went into their house when they heard their maknae.

“What is it?” Taehyung looked at Jungkook in annoyance but it soon turned to shock when he saw Byunghun.

“Are you here to take our noona away?” Jimin glared at Byunghun but the blonde guy shook his head.

“Guys, he’s alright.” Minjung told them and they looked at her. “I invited him to stay with us for the time being because he has no place to stay in the South.”

“But noona,” Taehyung started but she cut him off.

“I want him here. I like his company and it’s just proper of me to offer him a place to say since he saved me from a group of guys just now.” She glared at him.

“What?! Who are they? Are you okay? Where was Kris hyung?” They shifted their attention to her while Byunghun smiled when he saw how concern they were.

“Yifan had something on so I went back alone and I’m fine. It’s just that he almost… drink my blood.” She whispered the last part and the next thing she knows, Taehyung punched the wall so hard that it cracked.

“I’m sorry. We’re sorry.” Jimin held back his tears as he hugged Minjung tightly.

“That ing bastard. I’ll kill him if I see him.” Jungkook muttered angrily. Feeling comfortable and safe in Jimin’s arms, her tears rolled down as she sobbed quietly. She was so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter