Chapter 4

Soulmates III: The Reunion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the previous chapter...

“Noona.” Taehyung spoke and Minjung looked at him. “When will you start cooking for us?”

Minjung rolled her eyes before kicking Taehyung so hard that he fell off the couch and to the floor. “Go and cook your own food.” She grumbled before shifting her attention back to the comedy show. Taehyung rubbed his sore and this time it was Jungkook who was laughing his off. 

  Crazy (R&B Ver)- Teen Top   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS5g2N8Z9to    

A week has passed since the deathanniversary of Daehyun’s parents and the crown prince was still feeling solemn. Missing them, he went to the cold room where the grand sorcerer preserved their bodies. He reached out to caress the hard, transparent glass casing where his parent’s bodies lie in.

“Omma, appa,” He let out a soft sigh but a small smile formed on his face. “No matter where you guys are, I hope that you two are still together and I hope that you guys are living happily. I would do anything to get the both of you back but if you are living in the place where there is no conflict or trouble, then I rather you stay there.” He wanted to touch his parents but the grand sorcerer reminded him to not open the case or the spell will break and his parents’ bodies will decompose.

A knock on the door interrupted his peace and he asked the person to come in. “My prince,” the guard bowed. “Prince Jaejoong and his family are here to see you.”

“Jaejoong samchon?!” Daehyun went out of the cold room and to the living room where his uncle is at. “Jaejoong samchon.” Daehyun smiled when he saw Jaejoong.

“Daehyun-ah.” Jaejoong pulled him into a hug. Daehyun then hugged his aunt and cousins after they pulled away.

“What are you guys doing here?” The crown prince asked them.

“We promised Minjung we will take care of the three of you so we are here. Byunghun does not want to talk to any of us and Eunji’s with Hoya so I guess it’s just you, huh?” He gave a sad smile. He missed the times when everyone was just living happily together. “Where’s Eunji anyway? Did she go back already?”

Daehyun nodded and smiled. “I’m so happy that all of you are here.”

“Tell me about it. At least now I’ll have a playmate because the only thing that brother of mine cares about is his books.” Yongguk slung an arm over Daehyun’s shoulder and the both of them went into the games room. Youngjae rolled his eyes at his brother’s words before heading towards the library.

“I got to talk to the grand sorcerer.” Jaejoong kissed Sora on the cheek before heading up as well.

 

“Well, it definitely isn’t impossible.” The grand sorcerer looked up from one of the spell books before heading to another book.

“Then why didn’t you do it for Minjung and Kris?” Jaejoong demanded. If the grand sorcerer knew that there was a spell to break the curse of having 10 soulmates, why did he not do it for his sister?

“When I found the spell, it was all too late. Kris had already become the king. The solution Minjung found was that when the queen dies, only then will the curse be broken. That solution is only if the king has already become the king.” The grand sorcerer opened a thick book and showed it to Jaejoong. “This other solution is different. It is for the crown prince before he becomes the king. If Daehyun manages to find his soulmate and produces an heir with her then the curse will be broken before it even happens.”

“So that means it did not work for Minjung and Kris because Kris became the king before Minjung gave birth?” He asked and the old sorcerer nodded. “Thank you. I’ll talk to Daehyun about this.” Jaejoong bowed before leaving the room and down to the kitchen. He heard Sora laughing and he immediately smiled as well.

“Yo.” Woohyun mocked saluted and Jaejoong chuckled at his immature frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter