Chapter 7

Soulmates III: The Reunion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the previous chapter...

“Wait!” Byunghun burst into the room and they turned towards him. “I’ll go with you. I promise omma to take care of you and it’s time to fulfil that promise.”

“Really?!” Daehyun grinned and Byunghun nodded.

“I’m sorry for always leaving you, Dae. I just could not bear to think about the past.”

“It’s okay. The most important thing is that you are here now.” Daehyun hugged his brother tightly.

“I have a request though.” Byunghun looked at the grand sorcerer. “Please make a portal for me to go to the West anytime I want so that I can visit their graves.”

The grand sorcerer agreed to his request and Byunghun thanked him. “Thank you hyung.  Thank you for staying with me.” Daehyun gratefully told him and for once in 5 years, Byunghun smiled.

 

SHAMROCK-- UVERworld (female ver)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42KqmnrhGSs

The bells from the chimes hanging at the door echoed throughout the café when the door was pushed opened. The café was just a small little shop that is usually for travellers to come in and rest for a while before continuing their journey. Although it is small, it is well known because it is the only rest stop just outside the South border.

Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Minjung stepped into the café with their luggage with them. They slipped into a booth and the maknae went to order their drinks. “Tae, did you manage to find a house?” Minjung asked the blonde guy and he nodded.

“It’s an hour’s ride from here. The car will come at 3pm.” Taehyung told her.

“Noona, are we really going to settle in the South?” Jimin asked Minjung and she nodded.

“It has been years since we left when we received the letter about the crown prince finding his soulmate and we’ve been travelling ever since then. It’s time for us to settle down. You kids need to go to school too.”

“You too noona. You are still young.” Jungkook came back with their drinks. Minjung took a sip of her ice mocha before muttering along a line about how much she hated school.

“And I’ve already registered all of us in a school near our house.” Taehyung grinned and Minjung smiled. Taehyung would always have the next step done even before she could ask him to, which is why she knows that the 2 maknaes will be in great hands if something were to happen to her one day.

Their adoptive father entrusted the boys to her on his death bed and she promised that she will take good care of them no matter what. Even though it seems like Minjung is the one taking care of them, the boys are actually the one taking care of her more. They are always protecting her and giving in to her but they never complain, not even once because she is like their real sister to them.

Minjung glanced at the clock hanging on the wall. “Let’s go. It’s time to leave.” She stood up and the rest followed her.

 

++

The sounds of pots clanking against each other echoed throughout the house followed by a loud ‘bam!’. Irritated by the noise, Minjung shot out of bed, her hair sticking out in random places and she was only in her tank top and a short pair of shots but she did not care because all she wants to do now is to stop the noise and get back to sleep.

“Quiet down or noona will kill us!” Jimin hissed at the maknae.

“Too late.” Taehyung lazily said as he flipped another page of the fashion magazine. The moment those words escaped from his mouth, Minjung stomped into the kitchen.

“Mind explaining what the ruckus was about?” She glared at Jimin and Jungkook but not at Taehyung because obviously the oldest among the three males had nothing to do with it.

“Sorry noona. We just wanted to make you breakfast before we leave the house.” Jungkook gave her an apologetic smile and she softened a little. They hardly cooked for her unless it is a special occasion.

“Besides, it’s time for you to wake up.” Taehyung casually said as he flipped another page before turning to his left to look at the only female in the house. His eyes widened when he realised what she is wearing. As if Jimin and Jungkook could sense Taehyung, they also realised that what their noona is wearing is showing too much of her skin.

“Erm.. noona,  you are in your pajamas.” Jimin cleared his throat but he could not tear his eyes off her y body. She was lean and slightly tanned, thanks to all the activities she has been doing and her curves are all in the right places.

Minjung looked down at her clothes before looking back up at them. The magazine in Taehyung’s hands suddenly rolled itself up and hit their heads simultaneously. “erts!” She shrieked before running into her room. The boys winced at the sudden pain but soon laughed when they saw the panicked side of Yoon Minjung.

“Cute. Just too cute.” Jimin grinned and they agreed.

 

“Why are we in different schools?” Minjung raised an eyebrow and the 2 maknaes shrugged their shoulders. Taehyung swallowed his mouthful of eggs before answering her question.

“That’s because you want to control your powers more and the school that I enrolled you in offers that. They teach people how to control their power, no matter what it is. The 3 of us wants to be dancers, so we are going to a dance school.”

“Do they educate you academically too?” She asked and he nodded. “Okay then.” She smiled a little before eating her toast.

“Don’t worry noona. We are all big now and we can take care of ourselves. We are worried about you though.” Jungkook pouted a little and Minjung patted his head.

“Don’t worry about me, maknae. We have to go our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter