Chapter 11

Soulmates III: The Reunion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the previous chapter...

“Hey kiddo. Look, my birthday is next week and we are going to the West to celebrate it. I was wondering if you would like come as well since it has been years since we have last seen each other.” She asked.

“Of course! But may I bring a few friends as well?” He wanted to introduce his soulmate to his closest cousin as she is like his elder sister.

“Sure. We are going to the beach so bring your swim wear there. See you kiddo and tell your parents I said hi.”

“Okay, and see you soon too, Areum noona.”

 

Black Pearl- EXO-K

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn-IzkBUkFY

 

“Have you packed everything?” Kris asked Minjung and she nodded. They were in the car waiting for Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook. Today is Areum’s birthday and like Kris agreed, he is going to the West to celebrate her birthday.

“To the beach!” The three of them suddenly appeared using Jungkook’s teleportation power.

“Yah!” Minjung smacked them as they scared her but they just laughed it off. They were too excited to go to the beach and have fun. Kris laughed along with them before leaning in to kissed Minjung’s cheek.

“Let’s go.” He winked and on the engine.

“Why are we driving there when we have Jungkook’s power?” Jimin suddenly asked and the maknae interrupted him.

“Because it’s fun! Just teleporting there is not fun!” He opened a packet of potato chips and munched on it. The rest rolled their eyes at the immature maknae even though what he said was right. It would not be fun just to teleport there. By driving, they can chat and have fun and besides, Jungkook might get really tired teleporting so many people at one go since he was not that used to his powers.

Kris was driving when he saw Minjung sitting there quietly while playing with her fingers instead of playing with her brothers. She was nervous and he could see that. Using his left hand to drive, his right hand reached out and gently squeezed her hands. Minjung snapped out of her thoughts when she felt something warm and tingling touching her and immediately knew it was her soulmate. “What’s wrong?” He asked as he rubbed soothing circles at the back of her palm with his thumb.

She bit her bottom lip before looking at him. “It’s nothing.” She whispered and looked away. “It’s just that I’m scared. I’m nervous to meet your cousin.” That day when Kris received Areum’s call, he told his mother and Minjung about the invitation. Minjung agreed to go, even if she was nervous that she is going to meet another person who is close to Kris. When her soulmate talked about Areum, she knows that he respects and loves her a lot.

“Areum noona doesn’t bite.” Kris gave her an assuring smile but she was still afraid. She was scared that Areum might not like her. “Don’t worry, she will like you like how omma does. Omma was actually the most difficult person and you passed through that stage so don’t worry.”

“Is Areum noona pretty?” Taehyung suddenly asked.

“I bet she is prettier than noona.” Jimin added and Jungkook agreed.

“I’ll kill the three of you!” Minjung roared in anger and tried to hit them while they tried to dodge her attacks. They did not mean it. To them, Minjung will always be the prettiest but they know that their sister is nervous so they made a joke to make her forget about her nervousness.

“Stop hitting them, babe. They were just playing around.” Kris pecked her lips before shifting his attention back to the road. The three brothers expected Minjung to hit him or scold him but instead, she just blushed and sat back quietly on her seat.

“Okay.” She murmured and the three of them raised their eyebrows in amusement. Seeing their sister so tamed was definitely a first.

“Yea noona, we are just playing around.” Jungkook passed her a candy and she smiled before taking it.

 

++

“The beach!” Sehun exclaimed and he ran into the water. The cold water hit him and he let out a yelp of surprise while Seohyun, his soulmate, looked at him while shaking her head.

“He’s always so immature.” Sooyoung smiled a little at the maknae.

“But he’s fun.” Seohyun commented and Sooyoung agreed. “And I can say the same for Minseok oppa.” She nodded towards Sooyoung’s soulmate who was pinching D.O’s squishy cheeks.

“Hey, I would pinch Kyungsoo’s cheeks too because it looks so squishy.” Sooyoung defended her boyfriend while the younger girl just laughed.

“What are you girls talking about?” Sehun suddenly appeared and Seohyun was about to reply him when he carried her in his arms and ran towards the water. “Bye bye!” He dropped her into the water and quickly ran away before Seohyun could deal with him later.

“Yah! Oh Sehun!” She screamed in anger when she swam to the surface.

“That’s your soulmate. Treat her like how she is supposed to be treated.” Kai grabbed onto Sehun and pushed him to where Seohyun was. Sehun smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of his head. Seohyun just smiled and Sehun’s cheek. He smiled and he knows that his soulmate will not be angry at him no matter what.

“Eat this!” She suddenly shouted and pushed Sehun’s head under the water and the rest cracked up when they saw what she did. She is finally becoming less shy and more open, thanks to Sehun.  This time, it was Seohyun’s turn to run away as Sehun gasped for air. The rest watched the maknaes play around while they chose a spot to sit at.

“This,” Suho sighed as he lay under the bright and strong sun. “is awesome.” He closed his eyes and enjoying the sun seeping into his skin.

“That’s because you are not afraid of the heat.” Eunmin commented as she applied some sunblock on her skin and did the same for her husband.

“Let’s play volleyball!” Xiumin suggested as he pulled Luhan up with him. The younger male nodded and decided to join the game as in well. In the end, Xiumin, Sooyoung, Luhan, Hyera, Chanyeol, S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter