Chapter 18

Soulmates III: The Reunion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the previous chapter...

“Thank you, Kai.” Minjung said and he looked at her. He nodded, accepting her thanks and she smiled a little before looking at the rest. “Would all of you like to come to my house?”

 

Atlantis Princess- Boa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A6DjVaVbsA

 

Xiumin, Luhan, Kai and Sehun accepted the invitation the moment Minjung invited over to her house. They passed the group of guys that wanted to hurt Minjung to the police so that the South will handle them instead. Now, they were cramped at the back seat of the chair while Kris was driving and Minjung was beside him. Silence engulfed the car because the four guys had no idea what to say to the couple. They were still shocked about the fact that Minjung had INVITED them over.

Minjung peeked to her left at the corner of her eyes to look at Kris. Unlike always, they did not talk. They did not sing to a random song together and neither did they laugh. It was just quiet and that was another reason that the guys at the back seat did not dare to utter a word. Everyone could see that there was something bothering Kris but they did not know what. Was it because that Minjung had invited another male that is not her brothers or him over to her house? Was Kris just being a jealous prick?

“Yifan.” Minjung was the one who broke the silence in the car. She shifted her body so that she can look at him but he just ignored her and kept his eyes on the road. “Yifan, what’s wrong?” She asked.

It was until a minute later did Kris started talking. “I asked you to stay in the car. Why the hell did you not listen to me and go wondering around?” He calmly asked her but everyone could hear how angry he was behind that calm façade.

“I just wanted to buy something warm for you.” She started but he gave her a cold look that shut her up.

“None of that would have happened if you’ve just stayed in the car!” He snapped and gripped the wheel so hard that his knuckles were turning white.

The tears in Minjung’s eyes automatically appeared when Kris shouted at her. All she wanted to do was to get Kris a warm cup of coffee so that he will not be so cold when he came back. It was also a small gift in return for showing her the wonderful flower garden earlier this morning. She never thought that something like that would happen. All she wanted to do was to make her boyfriend happy like how he made her happy. “So this is what I am to you now? A burden?” Her voice cracked a little at the last word and all heads turned to her, even the guys at the back. They had been watching the both of them like it is some drama scene.

Kris felt like someone had stabbed him in the heart when he saw Minjung’s tears rolling down her cheeks. A wave of guilt washed over him. He saw that they had reached her house and parked the car before turning to look at her. “Babe, I never said that.” He sighed a little and wanted to make her stop crying. He had no intention to scold her or make her cry. He just lost it at the thought of those guys’ hands running all over his soulmate’s body.

“You didn’t have to!” She snapped. Kris opened his mouth to console her but she threw the tissue box at him. “Stupid stupid stupid! I hate you!” She opened the door and ran into her house.

“You are in deep .” Xiumin whistled and opened the door as well and the boys poured out of the car. Kris ruffled his hair in frustration before getting out of the car and locking it.

“Don’t worry, she loves you too much to hate you.” Luhan spoke and Kris looked at them.

“I’m sorry you guys had to see that.” He mumbled and went to Minjung’s house.

“Don’t worry, we’ve seen worse.” Kai told him, remembering that the previous Kris and Minjung got into fights worse than this one. The moment Kris opened the door, Byunghun had him pinned to the wall while a low growl escaped his lips.

“What did you do to her?” He demanded the same time as Kris asked why Byunghun is here.

“It doesn’t matter why Byunghun hyung is here. What matters what the did you do to make our noona cry?” Taehyung glared at him.

“Woah, let’s break it up.” Sehun stood in front of Taehyung so that the boy will stop throwing imaginary daggers at Kris. “It’s just all a misunderstanding. What you should be worried about is that a group of guys wanted to violate Minjung and it seemed like it wasn’t their first try as well.”

“They went after her again?!” Jimin exclaimed when he had heard Sehun’s words while he was going down the stairs.

“Where’s Jungkook?” Taehyung asked his brother and Jimin said something about Jungkook being in Minjung’s room, trying to comfort her.

“Let go of me so that I can apologise to her.” Kris looked at Byunghun and the fox reluctantly released his hold on Kris. It was not Kris’s first time in making Minjung cry if you i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter