Chapter 25

Soulmates III: The Reunion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the previous chapter...

*This time, I will make sure no one shall die, even if it means throwing my body infront of them just to protect them.*

 

Crossing Field- LiSA (Sword Art Online OST)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7Oi2h-vKFI

 

Minjung went out of her room and expected to see the twins there but silence greeted her instead. “Hyunseung?” She called out but there was no response. She bolted towards the front door and tried to find a way to open the door and to her dismay, the only way of opening it was either one of the twin’s thumbprint. *There must be another exit, something like an emergency exit.* She tried to find anything that might lead her to the outside.

After searching through different rooms and closets and anything that has a door, she came across a door at the back of the house. She tried to open it but it would not budge and she found it fishy. Using all the strength she has, she gave it a harsh tug but ended up losing her balance and slammed into the wall behind her. Getting up, she winced in pain and looked at the wall behind her. There was something weird about the wall because it does not sound like a solid wall. She ran her fingers across the wall and stopped when she felt a line somewhere in the middle. She pushed it and surprisingly, the door opened and behind it was something like a storeroom. The light was dimmed but she could see another door at the end of the room.

She rushed towards it and cursed when she saw a pin beside it. *What would be the password be?* She typed in the first four number that came to her mind.

3892

*beep* The button beside it flashed red and she typed in another number.

4305

*beep*

0729

*beep*

*Dammit! What the is the stupid code?!* She wanted to pull out her hair when she could not get the correct code. There were 10 numbers and 4 numbers are the right ones. In order to get the right number and the right code, she could be here for days, just by trying to get the code. *If I was Hyunseung or that idiot Seunghyun, what would I put for my code?* She tried to think like the twins. *Their birthday!* She reached out to punch in the number when she realised that she does not even know their birthday.

*Maybe..* Punching in ‘2711’, the button finally flashed green and she did a mini victory dance in her head. *27th of November.. It’s my birthday.* She felt guilty for Hyunseung because he actually put the password as her birthday, meaning that he thinks about her a lot but kidnapping someone is wrong, making Minjung ignore the guilt in her. Her hand landed on the door knob. With just one twist and push, she would be out of here and be free. She would be with her soulmate and her family.

Another hand landed on hers and she jumped a little in her spot before retracting her hand back like the knob was some kind of hot stove. Looking over her shoulder, she saw Hyunseung there. “What are you doing?” His voice was calm but she knows that he is angry. She opened to speak when Hyunseung pulled her away from the door and pressed her against the wall. “You’ve been a very bad girl, Minjung. I told hyung you will behave, that’s why we felt it was safe to leave you alone at home. I never thought you will betray me.” His eyes grew dark and she was afraid of what he might do to her.

“Do you love me?” She suddenly asked. Hyunseung’s eyes grew soft and she could see his love for her inside his eyes.

“Of course I love you. I love you so very much.”

“If you love me then let me go. If you love me, you should respect my decisions. If you love me, you should listen to me and meet Minah.”

“No! I will never let you go! You belong to me.” His grip on her grew tighter and his eyes turned red. Minjung knew what he was going to do and struggled but she was weak without her powers. “You are mine.” He whispered and gently pulled her head back so that her neck was exposed to him.

“No, please Hyunseung.” Tears filled her eyes as she begged but he could not listen to her. All that was in his mind right now was the delicious scent of her blood. He was trying to hold back since the day he got her and he could not hold back anymore. His fangs grew and he leaned in, taking in a deep breath of her blood. “Please.” Minjung pleaded even though she knew it was no use.

His sharp fangs pierced her skin as he sunk into her milky neck and drank her delicious blood. It was so delicious and he could not stop drinking the lovely hot liquid of hers. Minjung’s vision started to blur as the world spun around her and she soon grew slack, fainting in Hyunseung’s arms.

 

Silence engulfed the huge meeting room in the royal palace as they tried to think of a plan. Many people gathered to put their heads together to form a plan, including, EXO, Beast, Infinite and their soulmates. Byunghun was worried, he was panicking to be exact because he does not have the bond Kris has and it worries him for not knowing how Minjung is. He suddenly stood up, startling some in the room and met eye contact with Hyuna. Nodding towards the door, he went out of the room, followed by Hyuna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter