Chapter 22

Soulmates III: The Reunion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the previous chapter...

“Oh shut up, Jongin.” She rolled her eyes and hugged him. Kai grinned, missing her sassy attitude that he was unable to witness for many years.

“I love you.” He said.

“But I love Yifan more.” She told him and he chuckled before kissing the top of her head.

“Welcome back, Yoon Minjung.”

 

Sign- B.E.G

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcdaqc0lJSw

 

After the mini fight where Kai, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Seyoung found out that Minjung is back, they went into the palace. The first thing they heard was Luhan screaming Kris’s name before seeing him tackle Kris to the ground. “Are you sure he is a guy and not a girl? I could have sworn I thought he is in love with Yifan if I didn’t know they are brothers.” Minjung whispered to Seyoung and she laughed at her silly comment.

“Minjungie!” Sehun ran towards her and hugged her tightly. When Kris told Luhan that he is back, Sehun was beside Luhan and figured out that his sister is back too.

“No way.” Murmurs filled the room when they found out that their friends are all really back and soon, the couple was surrounded by their love ones.

“Gosh, I missed you, little brat.” Sora squeezed Minjung and she giggled.

“Me too, unnie.” They then pulled away and Sora stepped aside for Jaejoong to hug her.

“Stupid.” The both of them said at the same time and laughed at each other. Jaejoong pulled her into his embrace and she tightly hugged him back. Jaejoong was scolding her stupid because of what she did before she died and Minjung was scolding him stupid because he could not get over her death.

“Where’s my Eunji baby?” Minjung asked when she pulled away. D.O. volunteered to get her and he disappeared in a flash.

“Noona?” Jungmin walked up to her and she grinned when she saw him.

“Hey kiddo.” She carried him up and kissed his cheek.

“Omma said that Minjung noona and Kris hyung is actually grandma and grandpa. Are you really my grandma?” He asked her.

“Your omma’s right, Jungmin.”

“That means you will stay with me, omma and appa forever?” He asked and she nodded, making the child smile. “I love you grandma.”

“I love you too, kiddo.” She kissed his forehead. *Man, I sound pretty old when he calls me that.* She thought, making Baekhyun, Xiumin and Kris laughed at her comment. Now that they have all of their memories back, even the bond between Kris and Minjung has returned.

Minutes later, D.O. came back with Eunji, Hoya and Tiffany. “Omma!” Eunji immediately jumped into Minjung’s arms and Minjung the back of her head while her daughter cried in her embrace. “I’m so glad that you are back.”

“Me too, Ji.”

“Eunji.” Kris called her and Eunji ran into his arms. Tiffany looked at Minjung and Minjung smiled as she walked towards her. The both of them exchanged no words. Just the look on their faces could speak a thousand words. Tiffany held Minjung’s hands and choked on a sob. She pressed her forehead on Minjung’s shoulder as they quietly wept together.

“Hey, enough with the water work guys. Now that they are back, we should be celebrating, right?” Xiumin grinned and the children agreed with him. Minjung wiped her tears before laughing, remembering how her friends love to celebrate for everything and just have fun.

“Welcome back, Minjung.” Tiffany told her.

“It’s great to be back.”

 

++

Minjung shifted a little in her seat and played with her cup. Kris gave her an assuring squeeze on her shoulder and she smiled nervously. Looking up, Minjung saw Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook still staring at her like she was crazy. “Repeat that.” Taehyung said.

Minjung let out a small sigh. “I said that Yifan and I are actually the king and queen.” She took out a book from her bag and showed it to them. On it were the faces of all the royalties. Even Beast was inside because they are the princes of the South. “Our memories were sealed away and we could not remember anything. The only reason why our seal was removed was because the person who killed us once is going to hurt us again.”

“So.. you are not our sister?” Jungkook looked at her. He was like a sad little puppy that just got scolded.

“I will always be your sister, Kook.” She patted his hand and he smiled a little.

“Are you going to leave us and stay with them?” Jimin asked and she nodded.

“I have to get back and I don’t want you guys to come with me because it would be putting you in danger. All of you are still young and you have a bright future ahead of you. Study hard and once everything is over, I will come back okay? We can all stay together with EXO.”

“We want to go with you.” Taehyung spoke but she shook her head.

“I won’t let you. We will have to fight them and I don’t want to see any of you getting injured. Listen to noona. Stay together and support each other. Get a soulmate or something and never come looking for me until everything is over. I promise to come back.”

“What if you die again?” Jungkook was on the verge of tears.

“Then it will all be worth it as long as I can protect the ones I love.” She whispered. She has been through that before and she is not afraid to go through it again, especially dying.

“Don’t worry guys, I will protect her.” Kris told them and they nodded, still worried about the both of them. “We got to go.” Kris looked at Minjung.

She hugged her brothers, hoping that it will not be the last. “I love all of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter