Chapter 3

Soulmates III: The Reunion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the previous chapter...

“Minjung.. omma..” Byunghun went to Minjung’s grave. “I’m sorry. I could not protect you and I’m sorry.” The man in front of the grave turned into a huge fox and it sat in front of the grave like he would always do.

*I’m so so sorry..* Tears flowed down as he closed his eyes, hoping to get some rest and trying to forget that today was the day they lost Minjung and Kris 5 years ago.

 

Shock- B2ST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXxGo1MvNls

 

“Oppa,” Eunji knocked on the door to Daehyun’s office and he looked up from his work.

“Ji,” Daehyun greeted her with a smile. After attending their parent’s anniversary, Eunji decided to head back to the palace to accompany her twin for a few days.

“Oppa, when will you stop stressing yourself out? The way you are now reminds me of appa when he was the king.” She placed a cup of tea on his desk and he thanked her.

Daehyun’s heart sunk when he thought of Kris, his father. Daehyun had never once called Kris ‘appa’ but Kris was fine with that. Kris could not possibly blame the poor boy for not being to acknowledge him especially when Daehyun thought his father was another man for 22 years. Everything just happened so fast, even their death and Daehyun never had to chance to call him ‘father’.

“Stop frowning or you will get wrinkles and your soulmate will leave you after finding out how ugly her future husband will be.” Eunji joked as she hugged her brother, resting her chin on his shoulder.

Immediately, Daehyun felt relaxed and just at peace. “Even after so many years, being with you still calms me down. I guess this proves that we are from the same egg, huh?” Wrapping his arms around her, he hugged her back.

“Mehrong,” His sister stuck her tongue out at him and he laughed at her childishness. “I guess you won’t be saying this to me after you’ve found your soulmate.”

“Soulmate.. what does having a soulmate feels like?” He remembered how much problem was caused just because of the soulmate bond. He wants to know how it feels to have a soulmate. He wants to know what the cause of his mother’s misery was back then. Was it just an attraction or was it something more? What kind of feeling was it that made every vampire desperate for finding their soulmate?

“It’s hard to explain but it feels great to know that there will be someone that will always love you and be by your side. You will understand when you get your soulmate.” Eunji told him and he let out a small sigh.

“Arasso. It’s late already. You should go and sleep. I bet Hoya’s waitin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter