Chapter 23

Soulmates III: The Reunion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the previous chapter...

“Stop it! I said he will never harm anyone! Stop lying! I won’t believe you!” Tears filled her eyes as well.

“And you believe him?”

“Of course I do! He’s my soulmate!” She screamed, tears flowing down her cheeks.

 

Thriller- BTOB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sPL45aYK7k

 

“What do you mean by that?” Minjung asked, wondering if she had heard the girl wrongly.

“I said Hyunseung is my soulmate so don’t talk about him like you know him.” Minah turned to walk away but Byunghun blocked her.

“I don’t believe you. That ing bastard is after Minjung. What does he want with her if he has you? You are the one that is lying.” He glared at her and she took a step back, intimidated by him.

“No, it’s impossible. I saw that he is my soulmate.” Minah shook her head in disbelief.

“What do you mean by you saw that he is your soulmate?” Kris asked and she looked at him before turning to face Minjung.

“I am a sorcerer.” She said, explaining how they thought she was a human. “Sorcerers will know who their soulmate is when they reached a certain age but we do not know where they are. That’s why I saw a vision of who my soulmate is.”

“So he doesn’t know you exist?” Kris asked her and she nodded. “That explains everything. Now we know why he is still after you even though he already has a soulmate.” He told Minjung.

“We need to get you to Hyunseung or a fight might break out.” Minjung held Minah’s hands and she looked at her in hope.

“You know where he is?”

Minjung shook her head. She does not know where Hyunseung or Seunghyun is but she is sure of one thing. “They will be coming to get us soon.”

 

On the way back to the North, Minjung explained everything to Minah. Minjung told her the reason why Hyunseung thinks she is his soulmate was because they both have 3 powers. Every 1000 years, a female and male will be born with 3 powers each and it felt natural for the guy to think that the girl is his soulmate. Hyunseung kidnapped Minjung and when the rest went to save her, Minjin died while trying to protect Jaejoong and they managed to kill Hyunseung. Many years later, Hyunseung’s older twin, Seunghyun wanted revenge so he killed Kris while Minjung sacrificed herself to kill Seunghyun. Minjung even told her that they were revived.

Minah quietly listened while Minjung explained everything to her. Minah wants to help them because she did not want a fight to break out but most importantly, she wanted to be with Hyunseung, her soulmate. If the time comes when Hyunseung might want Minah to attack them, she was sure that she will listen to him.

“We are home.” Kris announced as he parked. They got out of the car and the creatures of the moon bowed. Minjung could feel the fear radiating off Minah when she saw the creatures. Minjung squeezed Minah’s hand, telling her they are harmless and to not be afraid.

“Grandma!” Jungmin ran out of the house when he saw that they are back. He jumped and landed safely in Minjung’s arms. “I missed you.” He hugged her and she chuckled before kissing his head.

“Welcome home guys.” Jaejoong greeted them and they smiled back. His eyes landed on the new girl and frowned a little. “Who’s that?”

“Oppa, meet Bae Minah.” Minjung grinned, knowing her brother will be happy when he finds out Minah is Hyunseung’s soulmate.

 

++

The roar of the thunder echoed throughout the sky and Seunghyun looked up for a few seconds before looking at the palace in front of him. He saw a small child playing in the backyard while a beautiful woman with black, charcoal hair smiled fondly while she watched the child play. Everyone could see the resemblance between the both of them and Seunghyun knew the lady is the mother of the child. The sound of laughter replaced the giggles of the kid as Kai and Daehyun came out of the building. They started pushing each other, playing around. *Where is she?* He thought, finding the person who means so much to his brother.

“Kim Jongin! You better not be bullying my son!” Minjung shouted and appeared, her hands on her hips as she glared at Kai. Kai raised his hands up in surrender but a playful smile was on his face.

“She’s perfect.” A voice beside Seunghyun murmured and she saw his brother looking at Minjung like a mad man in love. “Hyung, when can we get her?” Hyunseung asked and Seunghyun looked back at Minjung.

“Soon. Just wait for a while more okay?” Hyunseung nodded his head at his brother’s words. He looked calm but Seunghyun could see that Hyunseung is nervous and excited for the day that Minjung will finally be his again. “Let’s go. It’s going to rain.” Seunghyun told Hyunseung and the younger male touched his brother before the both of them disappeared.

One second they wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter