Chapter 13

Soulmates III: The Reunion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the previous chapter...

“I got something to beg of the both of you two. Is it possible to come to the beach again tomorrow and just be with them? They say they will never disturb the both of you again but I’m sure they do want to see you.” She begged them. She will do anything to make her soulmate happy again.

“Okay.” Minjung hesitantly agreed and Areum’s eyes lit up in happiness. “We will go only if they do not act all crazy and everything. And making new friends are awesome, right?” She gave Kris a sweet smile and he chuckled before pecking her lips.

*Thank you Yoon Minjung. You are as nice as the others say you are.* Areum gave them a smile and Minjung grinned back.

 

Haru-- Jonghyun and Chen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r12cqutpAWY

 

“The guys are coming with us, right?” Kris asked Minjung as she adjusted her white dress. It was a long, sleeveless dress that flowed to her ankle.

“Yea, they are too worried to leave us alone. I feel like the younger sister now.” She pouted a little and he chuckled.

“Isn’t it great to be young? Plus they are old enough to take care of not only themselves but you too, even though taking care of you is now my duty.” He winked and she rolled her eyes at his cheesy comment. She wanted to say that she knows her brothers are all grown up when there is a knock on the door. Kris put on his coat and went to get it.

“Noona! Hyung! Are you guys done?” Jungkook, the forever hyperactive maknae, asked.

“Yea, we are done. How are we going to get there anyway?” Minjung asked her brothers. Like promised, Kris and she will have a meal with EXO but the problem is how to get there. Instead of going to the beach, they decided to go to Jaejoong’s house instead. Jungkook does not know the place too so he could not teleport them.

D.O. suddenly appeared out of nowhere, shocking all of them. “Are you guys ready?” He asked them, but was only looking at Minjung. When Areum came back with the news that Minjung and Kris agreed to have a meal with them, they could hardly believe their ears. They soon recover from the shock and started preparing for their arrival. “Are they coming too?” D.O. asked Minjung as he pointed at the three brothers. She nodded her head determinedly and D.O. shrugged his shoulders. He does not mind since all he wants was to see Kris and Minjung again.

He instructed them to hold hands and he reached out for one of Minjung’s hands, much to Kris’s displeasure. Minjung stiffened a little when the short stranger held her hand but what made her really uncomfortable is the fact that she does not hate it. In fact, it felt strangely familiar and safe. She shook her head to get rid of the feeling but it refused to go away. It only did when D.O. teleported them to Jaejoong’s house and he removed his hand from hers. He did not want to scare her again. Minjung frowned a little when the feeling of being safe went away but it was soon replaced by a stronger feeling as Kris held both of her hands. “Are you okay?” He asked and she managed a nod.

“In here.” D.O. brought them inside and the creatures of the moon bowed when they saw their master’s sister. Kris tensed up when he saw the creatures and brought Minjung closer to him. Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook looked at them in wary but relaxed a little when they do not seem to mean any harm.

D.O. led them to the dinner hall and the first person they saw was Suho, who was anxiously waiting outside. “Your highness.” They bowed. They knew who Suho and EXO were; every vampire and human knew.

Suho let out a soft chuckle as the guards opened the door to the dining hall. D.O. joined Miyoun as EXO and their soulmates stood up. “I know you are not the Mingjung and Kris that we know but we cannot forget our manners just because of that. You look exactly like them and we have to give our outright respect, including their look-alikes.” Suho said but the real reason was that deep down inside, he knows that this is his Minjung and his brother.

“Welcome, my king and queen.” EXO bowed and Kris and Minjung flustered a little. Minjung said that they will leave if EXO caused them discomfort but they are just addressing them, right?

“Come,” Suho softly grasped onto her hand and led her to the table, the rest following her. When they sat down, Suho did too and asked everyone to eat. Kris and Minjung realised that EXO smiled at them before starting their meal. By her left, she could hear the two maknae making noises of disbelief as they kept stuffing their face. Minjung hesitantly picked up her chopsticks and placed a piece of marinated chicken in . Her eyes lit up in surprised at the delicious taste. It was the most delicious marinated chicken she has ever eaten. EXO smiled when they saw Minjung’s expression. Even Kris was enjoying the food. Like Suho ordered, the chefs prepared their favourite dishes.

“Noona! Try this!” Taehyung placed a piece of roasted eggplant in Minjung’s bowl.

“Minjung doesn’t like eggplant.” Kai blurted out and the 5 of them looked at him.

Minjung then looked at Taehyung. “He’s right. I don’t eat eggplants, remember?” She passed him back the food.

“Ah right! How could I forget that?” He sheepishly smiled as he rubbed the back of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter