Chapter 5

Soulmates III: The Reunion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I dont know if I didnt explain it properly but Minjung is NOT going to the ball.

Although in the 2nd story I said Daehyun only found his soulmate after he became the king, I decided to change the story a little. So that means he will find his soulmate first before becoming the king to break the curse.

 

 

In the previous chapter...

 

“I hate blood and you know it.” She glared at him but he smiled.

“You may hate it noona, but your body needs it and you know it. Go ahead.” She pressed her lips into a thin line but rested her hands on his shoulders as she leaned in. Taehyung winced a little in pain when he felt her fangs piercing his skin. “I just had my fill so go ahead and drink as much as you need to.” He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him while her hair.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at them in jealousy and ate their breakfast, trying to ignore them.

 

Crescendo- Akdong Musician

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IfkE6En170

 

 

Soft whispers and chatterings echoed throughout the room as the girls mingled around with each other. Every single female here is a vampire and they are here for the ball to see if they are the crown prince's soulmate. Hoping to catch the attention of the heir to the throne, they bought the best dress made by the best materials and the loveliest shoe they can find. They did their hair and makeup to perfection all just to please that one male.

"Are you ready?" Jaejoong went to Daehyun's room and saw Sora and a maid attending to his nephew.

"There. All handsome and smart looking." Sora smiled and Daehyun returned it. If someone were to ask Daehyun to choose someone to be his 2nd mother, he would immediately say Sora's name. Sora is gentle and understanding and just very motherly-like. Minjung was different from Sora. Minjung is childish and playful but of course she knows when to get serious. However, the only mother in his heart will be Minjung and only Minjung.

"Thank you, Sora Imo." Daehyun thanked her by planting a kiss on her cheek before heading towards his uncle. "Where's Yongguk hyung and Youngjae?"

"They are already downstairs." Jaejoong said and he nodded. "Jieun would be coming back too because it's her holidays."

Daehyun smiled when he heard his half-sister is coming back. Although he had only known her for 5 years, he had already treated her like his real sister and grew close with her like how he is with Eunji. A year ago, Jieun decided to go to the North to study at the medical school there and Jaejoong only allowed it when she agreed to have some of the creatures of the moon to guard her.

"Let's go." Jaejoong went down the stairs with Daehyun behind him.

 

A girl with hair as black as charcoal stood at the corner of the room. She had a pair of ordinary eyes but her eyelashes were long and thick, making her eyes stand out. She was paler than other girls her age which only emphasised on her cherry red lips.

"Areum." Wu Jieun called her best friend.

"Jieun-ah, I was wondering where did you go. You can't leave me alone like this." A frown appeared on her beautiful face. Jieun quickly apologised to her. She has forgotten that Areum did not like to be in crowded places and she hated to be alone too. Areum is afraid to be alone, which was why she stuck to Jieun the first day Areum saw her in their school.

"Here you go." Jieun passed her a glass of champagne with blood in it, making the drink pink in colour. Areum thanked her before taking the glass and both girls continued their conversation before Jieun decided to go off.

"As I was saying, there is no such thing as a unicorn." Areun took a sip of her wine.

"Hey, you will never know till-" Someone accidentaly knocked into Jieun, making the girl spill some of her wine on Areum's dress.

"I'm sorry!" The girl apologised but Jieun waved it off while Areum was glaring at her.

"Let's go and get you cleaned up." Jieun gently tugged her friend to the nearest bathroom.

"That girl did it on purpose! Did you see her smug face? I wish I could rip to pieces." Areum stomped towards the sink and tried to get rid of the wine. She thanked the Gods when she realised her dress was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter