Chapter 9

Soulmates III: The Reunion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the previous chapter...

“Don’t worry, I will never make her cry.” Kris looked at Minjung with eyes filled with so much love and adoration that Minjung could not help but look at him the same way. The three brothers smiled to themselves when they saw how much in love the two were with each other.

 

All For You-- Eunji and In Guk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLbyUhWQYdA

 

The gentle rays of sun seeped through the window and landed on her face. She stirred a little and woke up but did not open her eyes. “Minjung.” A deep and husky voice broke the morning silence and she smiled at that familiar voice. It was so comforting and calm and she grew to love that voice over the past week. “It’s time to wake up.” Kris said.

Her hands reached out for him and she found herself wrapping her arms around his waist. “Later. I’m still sleepy.” She let out a small yawn and snuggled into his chest. Kris smiled and resisted the urge to pinch his soulmate’s cheeks because she is just too adorable. He could not reject her request so he her forehead with his thumb instead, wanting her to sleep for a while more like she requested.

As if Yoon Minjung realised something, her whole body stiffened and her eyes flew opened, only to see her handsome soulmate looking down at her with a gentle smile plastered on his face. “Yah!” She screamed in shock and pulled away from him. “What are you doing in my room?!” She demanded. She was not angry at him for going into her room without permission. She was just embarrassed about the fact that her soulmate saw her sleeping. Who knows whether she sleep talks or how her sleeping position was or whether her hair is sticking out in some places.

She saw Kris looking at her body instead of her and she let out another scream before wrapping herself with the blanket. “ert, ert, ert!” She ran out of the room and down the hallway and towards the bathroom, slamming the door. Her brothers groggily came out of their rooms and scratched their head, wondering what was wrong. Kris chuckled and went out of Minjung’s room.

“What are you doing here… hyung?” Jungkook asked the blonde male, remembering about Minjung asking them to respect her soulmate.

“I let him in.” Jimin stretched his lazy body and went to the bathroom in the kitchen to wash up.

“Let’s get ready for breakfast.” Taehyung stifled a yawn.

“How about I cook instead?” Kris asked them and they looked at him like he has just grown another head.

 

The three brothers watched their future brother-in-law cooked. Their eyes followed him wherever he went to. A stranger would have thought that they are keeping an eye on him but in actual fact, they were staring at him in awe. Watching Kris Wu cooked is like watching a martial arts expert fight. The way he moves is just so smooth like he had done this a million times. “What are you guys looking at?” Minjung sneaked up on them and whispered.

They practically jumped in their seat while Minjung burst out in laughter. Kris heard the commotion and turned around, just to see his beautiful soulmate in a long woollen sweater and a short skirt. “Morning babe.” He smiled when she walked towards him and he pecked her temple. Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook pretended to gag while Minjung rolled her eyes.

*I swear they are like triplets at times.* She thought as she took a seat at that dining table in the kitchen.

Kris was soon done with breakfast and he placed 5 plates on the table. “Thanks for the food.” The brothers chimed and immediately dug in. Minjung watched them eat and shook her head while a smile of affection was plastered on her face. All she ever wished was for her brothers to be happy and never suffer and she will do anything to make that happen.

“Oh my God, this is so good! Thank you hyung!” Jungkook grinned at Kris before continuing to stuff food into his mouth.

“It really is good. Thank you hyung.” Taehyung thanked him while Jimin just nodded, his mouth too full of food to talk.

“Can you like cook this everyday? You can sleep over in noona’s room if you want.” Jungkook asked and Minjung choked on her milk. Taehyung laughed at her while Jimin was patting her back.

“Yah! Jeon Jungkook!” Minjung shouted at him and he was already out of his seat the next second. “You stupid maknae!” She chased him while the rest laughed at them.

“Are they always like that?” Kris asked Taehyung and Jimin.

“Always.” They replied before laughing again at the sudden synchronisation.

 

After beating Jungkook, Minjung went back to her seat and was soon done with breakfast. “We’ll wash the dishes. You two go do whatever love birds do.” Taehyung joked while Jimin and Jungkook made kissy noises and pretended to kiss each other. Minjung used her powers and used a book to smack the back of Jimin’s head, making the two kiss each other.

“EWWWWW!” They exclaimed and ran to the bathroom to wash their mouth. Kris, Taehyung and Minjung laughed so hard that tears were forming. They could even hear the two fighting over who gets to wash their mouth first.

“I think I need to brush my teeth for 50 times!” Jimin glared at Jungkook.

“I think I need to brush mine until they drop out!” Jungkook retorted and Jimin gave him a flat look.

“Then you will look like an old man without teeth.”

“Why are you guys brushing your teeth? Your lips touched, not your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter