Chapter 1

Soulmates III: The Reunion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Spring Will Probably Come- Byul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiUqwBrefkQ

 

A silent howl echoed throughout the forest as the wind picked up its speed. It was late at night, already past midnight to be exact but he did not care. Although the wind was fierce and chilly, he did not want to go back. Although he knows his family is waiting for him back home, he still insisted on staying.

"Minjung.." The tanned male managed to whisper as tears rolled down his cheeks. It was a surprise how he still managed to cry even after crying his heart out that day at the funeral; HER funeral.

"Why?" He looked at up the sky, as if someone would reply him. "WHY?!" A crack formed on the ground due to his punch but he could care less about it or about the pain that was forming in his hand because the wound in his heart was a much greater one. "Minjung.. I miss you so so much." With another sob, he reached out to the cold and hard stone with carvings on it.

Yoon Minjung was his happy virus and his source of happiness before his soulmate came along. She was beautiful because her heart was the purest thing one could ever find. Although she was weak compared to her friends, she was a strong-willed girl and never let others bully her.

Minjung is his sister. EXO-K adopted her when he found her that day during the Wenner war, a war between the West and East. The moment Minjung saw him, she stuck to him like glue and he took good care of her. He always wanted a sister but that sibling love soon turned into deeper one and he soon asked her out, asking her to be his girlfriend. She immediately agreed and they were living happily, until his soulmate decided to come.

"Jongin?" A gentle voice broke the silence and Kai turned around just to see his soulmate, Minhee, standing there with a worried expression on her face. To be worried was an understatement because Kai has been here for 3 days straight.

"I'm sorry for making you worried." He told her but she shook her head and walked towards him.

"It's okay. I understand." Entering into his embrace, she rested her head on his warm chest and a pair of strong arms was immediately wrapped around her securely.

After standing there for a few minutes, Minhee pulled away to look at her lover's face. "Shall we get home? Everyone's worried about you, especially Daehyun. He kept asking where his favourite uncle went to." Hearing those words, Kai managed to smile a little. He nodded and turned back to the tombstones.

*I'll see you again, Minjung. * He patted the stone before looking at the one on the left side. *And you too, brother.* Last but not least, he looked at the 3 tombstones in front of Minjung's and Kris's ones. *I know Minjung will be happy with her family with her. Please take care of her when we could not.* He bowed deeply before holding onto Minhee's hand.

"Let's go." He told her and the both of them sped off from the West to the Royal Palace.

 

A sad howl broke the silent night and Wu Daehyun jerked up from his seat. He immediately left his room and went to the front door. The guards bowed when they saw their future king and opened the door for him. "Hyung." He smiled when he saw the red fox in front of him. His happy orbs stared into the fox's sad ones and the fox threw a flower that he was holding in between his teeth. Daehyun caught the white rose and the fox turned around.

"Hyung!" Daehyun shouted before the fox could run away. "Please come back home." The crown prince begged but the fox shook his head. "Why? Why won't you come back?"

"Because she's gone as well." The red fox transformed into a full grown man with soft looking blonde locks.

"That's why I need you here with me! Are you going to leave me as well, just like how omma and appa did? Are you?!" Angry tears flowed down his cheeks. He was not angry at his parents' sudden death. He was angry at himself for not being able to do anything. Ever since that dreadful day, everything just seems to fall apart and the people he loved and cared were leaving him one by one.

Byunghun wanted to hug his step-brother but all he did was to look at him guiltily. He did not want to stay here because he is afraid he might just break down one day. He does not want anyone to see him in a vulnerable stage. He is a strong mystical creature, which is why he was chosen to serve Yoon Minjung back then when she became the Goddess. Even after Minjung went back to be a normal vampire, Byunghun still decided to be by her side and serve her as her loyal guardian.

*Byunghun-ah, take care of your sibl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter