Chapter 31

Delectable Sickness

It was 5 o’clock when they woke up in each others arms. Yi Jung checked his phone and found out that he had more or less 12 missed calls from the mighty prince Song himself. Actually, not only his best buddy did attempt to ruin their moment together, but also Ga Eul’s best friend, Jan Di. Both of them actually did kind of left the reality to fulfill some of their fantasies.

 

 

“Still out of reach. What the heck are those two doing?” Jun Pyo said.

 

“Ga Eul’s car is at home but she’s not there, I checked everywhere.” Jan Di said.

 

“We also went to Yi Jung’s house, his car’s there too, but no one’s answering, any idea? “ Woo Bin added. They were all at Jun Pyo’s house, they were planning something actually.

 

 

C”,)

 

 

Yi Jung and Ga Eul had lunch and slept for a few hours. At least Ga Eul did, Yi Jung was enjoying his moment watching her breathing soundly. They, I mean Ga Eul fell asleep on the couch, or should I say in Yi Jung’s arms?

 

YJ POV

 

My best friend, the one whom I used to share nonsense kisses with (laughs to himself) will soon be my wife. We should have done this a long time ago Ga Eul. Both of us never knew what each one of us felt. But I’m happy we finally do now. And gosh, I get to see that beautiful part of yours again. Why are you wearing revealing clothes nowadays? You don’t know what you’re doing to me Ga Eul. I guess you’re making me realize…that I was wrong. You never needed a job, they’re just perfect. Why am I talking about your private property again? Sorry, I’ll smack myself for that.

END OF POV

 

 

“Ya! What are you doing? You’re doing it again!”

 

 

“Huh? Ehh…what? I…ouch!” He stuttered when he felt a hand hit his head.

 

“That’s for you, you !” Ga Eul said and stuck her tongue out.

 

“What ? Who?” He said, trying to act innocent.

 

“Ya, Dr. So, you’re spacing out, your phone’s ringing. You’re looking at me again like you’re going to eat me.” Ga Eul said.

 

“Ehhh…what? Oh…wait.” Yi Jung said and startled to get his phone.

 

 

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“Finally! Where were you?!” Woo Bin asked on the other line.

 

“I’m at home, wae?”

 

“But we’ve been there and nobody home. Ga Eul’s nowhere to be found too.” Woo Bin answered.

 

“We fell asleep.” Yi Jung said shortly.

 

“Muo? You’ve been with her all along?”

 

“Yes, why? What’s the problem?”

 

“Problem? Oh I’ll tell you what’s the problem. Check the news bro. Now!” Woo Bin said and Yi Jung turned the television on.

 

 

“Dr. So Yi Jung, most chased after bachelor in the medical field is now married to a restaurateur Ms. Chu Ga Eul. We certainly don’t have any details about their wedding yet but we do have some chunks for you fangirls out there.”

 

 

Just then, a VTR of Ji Hoo showed up.

 

 

“Yi Jung and Ga Eul met by accident. Ga Eul bumped Yi Jung’s car and that’s where their love story began. They became friends and became comfortable with each other so basically that’s where they learned to love each other.”

 

“How long have they been together?” The MC asked.

 

“Long enough that Ga Eul knew him more than we, the so-called F4 knew him. She knew his ups and downs, Yi Jung and I spent 20 years together but I never reached that point of knowing him.”

 

“What’s your message for the two of them?”

 

“Now that the two of you already know how your hearts beat as one, as a friend, no matter what happenes, I’ll be here to support you guys.”

 

“How about you, Dr. Yoon, do you have any plans in walking someone to the isle?”

 

“Apparently yes I do, and watch for it soon!” with that, he waved. Yi Jung turned the television off.

 

 

“Omona…how did that get there so fast?” Ga Eul asked with hanging open.

 

“Well, then… it only means one thing my dear.” He said and kissed her forehead.

 

“What?” She said and closed her eyes when she felt his lips touching her temple.

 

“Let’s go and ask my father’s blessing.” Yi Jung smiled.

 

“Muo? You never mentioned a thing about your father.” Ga Eul said in a very very shocked tone.

 

“Wae? My father won’t bite you. I’m pretty sure he won’t.” He chuckled.

 

“I know…but what if he won’t like me?” Ga Eul asked.

 

“So? Will that change anything?” Yi Jung answered, Ga Eul shrugged.

 

“Fine, but we have to ask my parent’s blessing too.” Ga Eul said. Yi Jung hugged her and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

 

 

After Yi Jung took a bath, Ga Eul helped him change his clothes, without peeking (well, okay just a few. >_<) and even dried his hair for him.

 

“Which one would you like?” Ga Eul asked as she scanned his drawer for a neck tie.

 

“Whatever you prefer, you’ll gonna be Mrs. So soon, you should know how to do those things now.”

 

 

She chuckled and took out the blue and phurplle tie.

 

 

“Well?” she asked.

 

“What do you like?” Yi Jung asked.

 

“This one.” Ga Eul said waving the phurplle tie.

 

“Then I like that one too.” He said and kissed her. She then tossed the tie over his shoulders and started to do it. After putting on his tie, he pulled her into a hug immediately.

 

“I just can’t believe you’re mine…now.” Yi Jung said.

 

“Now you’re getting cheesier.” She said and smacked him on his chest.

 

 

“Ow! Ya, temper tantrum you missy. If I don’t heart you, I would have sued you long before when you bumped my car.” Yi Jung smiled.

 

“And I would have sued you for invading my right as a woman.” Ga Eul pouted.

 

“Promise me one thing.” Yi Jung said.

 

“What is it?”

 

“If someone…anyone…makes you cry….tell me. I’d do what it takes just to make you smile again.”

 

 

Ga Eul eyed him.

 

 

“Okay…as long as you’re not the reason as to why I’m crying.” Ga Eul said.

 

“That won’t ever happen sweetie.”

 

“We’ll never know Dr. So, we’ll never know.”

 

“I’ll surely try my very best, even if it’ll hurt me. I just don’t want to see you sad and hurt or lonely whatsoever. And will you please stop calling me Dr. So?” Yi Jung said and let go of her.

 

“Whatever you say…Yobo.” Ga Eul winked. “I’ll wait for you downstairs.” And closed the door. Yi Jung smiled to himself.

 

^^

 

 

They arrived at Jun Pyo’s house…

 

 

“Ya, Ga Eul-ah, as you best friend, I am so disappointed in you.” Jan Di said the moment Ga Eul stepped in.

 

“Jan Di-ah, mianhe. I fell asleep, I was just so…”

 

“I don’t need your explanations, I just wanted to know that you’re okay, and since he will be your future husband, I know where I stand.” Jan Di said and hugged her.

 

“Ya, Ga Eul-ah, have you seen the news?” Jae Kyung asked and hugged Ga Eul too.

 

“Yeah, good thing Ji Hoo’s answers were…”

 

“Safe?” Woo Bin cut her.

 

“Hey, I wasn’t playing safe, it’s the truth. Just the way Yi Jung described it to me.” Ji Hoo said, fished out his phone and went out for a while.

 

“Where’s he going? Thought we’re talking about something?” Ga Eul asked.

 

“Calling Seo Hyun maybe,” Jun Pyo said and took a look at the window.

 

 

Yi Jung took Ga Eul’s bag and offered a chair for her to sit. Jae Kyung and Jan Di looked at each other.

 

 

“So what’s the fuzz?”

 

“We’re all going to Paris!” Jan Di exclaimed.

 

“What? But when and how?” Ga Eul asked.

 

“I’m having a fashion show next week and I was hoping all of you’d come over.” Jae Kyung said.

 

“So is that why Ji Hoo’s calling Seo Hyun?” Ga Eul asked.

 

“Yep, he just won’t believe me and needs to confirm it to her himself.” Jae Kyung shrugged.

 

 

The girls were talking happily about the trip when Yi Jung’s phone beeped.

 

 

 

1 new message.

 

 

MARRIED HUH? IF YOU WANT HER TO BE HAPPY AND SAFE, SEE ME TONIGHT AT 9.

 

Yi Jung’s blood boiled when he saw the sender.