Chapter 19

Delectable Sickness

He woke up with her on his side. Effects of alcohol maybe? He kept quiet when he felt her warmth brushing against his chest. He swore he can’t remember anything and that he is innocent. What happened after their kiss, what happened after that. He was feeling a bit contented, for now, holding “the-one-closest-to-his-heart” for the moment. She was so warm and breathtaking. Even her scent was pure and innocent, making him think that it’s as if all his problems faded away. He had nothing to worry about for now…with her. Then he felt her move a little, she buried her face in his chest, and moaned.

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s so you Ga Eul…” he whispered while her hair. They kind of slept on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: too lazy to go to bed huh? XD)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hmm…Yi Jung…” Ga Eul moaned.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hmm?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yi Jung checked her if she’s awake but no, her eyes were still closed then he gasped when he heard her say…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t Yi Jung..please…hmmm.” but still with her eyes closed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yi Jung stopped himself from laughing but he can’t control himself really. He let out a soft chuckle that caused Ga Eul to be ballistic.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You…what are you doing here?” Ga Eul said without removing her tight embrace.

 

 

 

 

 

“Making you feel better…I know you love touching me.” He beamed and Ga Eul immediately detangled herself from him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Dream big Dr. So! Didn’t I tell you I don’t want to talk to you? Omo…did you sleep here? Aish…you ert! Leave this instance!” She said and stood up but forgot about her back pain. She fell back on her again, good thing Yi Jung was there to catch her so less damage has been done.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You should be a bit more careful jagiya, you wouldn’t want me to worry too much don’t you?” he laughed after controlling himself for some time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Muo?! Jagiya your face! I said leave! I don’t want to see your playboy face again! Thought you were different, well I thought it wrong!” She said and pouted, sitting back on the couch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ga Eul please, I’m having a terrible headache, let’s just forget about everything. I already said I’m sorry. We already kissed and worked things out, anything else? You want me to kneel in front of you?” He pouted too.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m just not in the mood to talk about it yet…not after I spent 17,000 KRW for nothing! Just leave, we’ll have time for it soon. I’m having a headache too so just stay away from me if you don’t want this argument to go further.” She sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

“Fine, if you say so…can I at lease join you for today’s breakfast? To compensate on what I’ve done.” He said and kneeled in front of her, inserting the ring (Ga Eul removed last night) back to her ring finger and kissed it.

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you doing this to me?” Ga Eul complained. Yi Jung helped her to stand up and assisted her to kitchen, hands on her waist!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ga Eul cooked her postponed special breakfast menu while Yi Jung settled himself on the table waiting for the coffee maker to make coffee. (lol, I mean, you know, the coffee maker that is… intindihin niyo na lang pwede? Hehe)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were already enjoying a quiet and PEACEFUL breakfast when Yi Jung’s phone rang.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Yi Jung-ah, where are you? Be sure to catch up later okay? Have you seen Ga Eul?” Woo Bin, on the other line.

 

 

 

 

 

“Actually, we’re together now. I mean not together…together. Together eating breakfast I mean. Ow!” Yi Jung pouted when Ga Eul hit him with a French bread before cutting it to slices. (you know the long sized bread…violent Ga Eul. XD)

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay then, bring her with you then. It’s Jae Kyung’s birthday. The yacht leaves at 3 bro, same place.” And he hangs up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t you try to spoil anything again early this morning Dr. So, I told you for so many times, think first before you speak and ponder first before you act. It’s not you who’s only experiencing the troubles and facing the consequences.” She said calmly.

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t worry hunny, hubby won’t spoil anything this early. We’re just going on a trip.” He smiled brightly.

 

 

 

 

 

“You just did…HUBBY! Don’t give me that disgusting pet name or I’ll knock your head off!” She said and stuffed the bread into his mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

“Gee…my wife is a gangster. Should have known.” He rolled his eyes and washed his hands.

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t forget to lock the door when you leave.” She called after him when Yi Jung went out of the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

“Me not going anywhere. I’ll wait for you. Hurry.” He said.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m not going anywhere with you.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Fine. You’re going on a trip with Jae Kyung and Jan Di. It’s JK’s birthday. She invited you. And since Jae Kyung’s boyfriend is my best friend, I’m invited too. Whee..aren’t we so MFEO?” He smiled childishly.

 

 

 

 

 

“MF what are you talking about??”  she asked, confused.

 

 

 

 

 

“Made For Each Other…tsk3…good thing my patients taught me a lot of terms to last for a lifetime. The medical terms I’ve studied for how many years..weren’t just…enough I say?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Made for each other yourself! Fine, I’m going. If you want to wait for me, would you be so kind to water the plants for me outside please?” She said with pretty eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

“Sure…anything you want, wifey.” He said and winked and Ga Eul threw the pot holder to his face.

 

 

 

 

 

“Out! Now!”   she retorted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jae Kyung, Woo Bin, Jan Di and Jun Pyo were all ready set to go. Ji Hoo was on his way but Ga Eul and Yi Jung? Still not done with the argument.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll use my car, you’ll use your car. Let’s just meet up there.” Ga Eul said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Wae? You have someone to take your car back here?” Yi Jung said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Wae? We won’t be leaving for long right?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Molla. You know Jae Kyung… lots of surprises. Better ready than never right?” He said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Fine, let’s take your car.” She finally said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were about to leave when…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Aisssh wait!” Ga Eul said and went back inside the house.

 

 

 

 

 

“Now what?” Yi Jung said tapping the steering wheel.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It wasn’t long when Ga Eul came back with Bunnie on her arms. Yi Jung smiled a bit, it was him who gave her the puppy… and she treats it like her own.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s your plan Jae Kyung?” Jan Di asked.

 

 

 

 

 

“A triple wedding would be nice…right?” she winked.

 

 

 

 

 

“Muo? Don’t say something so scary Jae Kyung.” Jan Di said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Wae? We’re ready for it, you’re ready for it… even Ga Eul and Yi Jung faked it, they must have been ready for it too. So why not? Right?” Jae Kyung laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jan Di could not believe her eyes. Was she telling the truth? She was somehow….excited. Ha! She was even jumping for joy at the back of her mind! Oh there goes our couple…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What took you so long?” Woo Bin asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ga Eul and Yi Jung pointed to each other with cute faces. Ga Eul hugged Jan Di and Jae Kyung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Happy birthday Jae Kyung.” Ga Eul greeted.

 

 

 

“Thanks. Ready?” JK.

 

 

 

 

 

“Where are we exactly going?” Ga Eul asked.

 

 

 

 

 

“To paradise.” JK winked.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ehh?” Ga Eul said and looked at he guys (F4) who seemed to be talking about something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Finally baby…you’re going to heaven with me.” Yi Jung winked at her and they all laughed.