The Unexpected

Dirty Little Secret

            “He came here?” Vicky widened her eyes.

            “Yeah…pissed as hell and tried to drag me away…luckily Chansung was there to help…”

            “That son of a needs my heels up his so he will learn his lesson! Aishhh! He really get my nerve!”

            “Do you think he would come searching for me again here?” Khun was worried if Seulong came here and cause ruckus.

            “I don’t think he would…not if wanted to charge with trespassing…”

            “I hope so…”

The day went on as usual and soon Khun’s worry melted away. He was concentrate on his work and tried not think about it anymore.

At the other side of the city…

            “So, here’s the thing you want…” Changmin gave a piece of paper to Seulong.

            “Thanks hyung…” Seulong said. Now he know when Khun lived and it’s gonna be easier to find him.

            “Tell me again why did you need this? I thought you were still together…”

            “He broke up with me and disappeared after selling my place…”

            “He did? I don’t know he could do that…he always looked so nice…well, that’s why people say, don’t judge a book by its cover…”

Seulong smiled. Khun can’t escape him anymore…the loan sharks are looking for him for their money and he gonna it from Khun whether he like it or not. He can’t believe that Khun actually sold the apartment when he promised to change the name on the deed to his.

***********************

            “Oppa, are you listening to me?” Hyemi said.

            “Huh? You’re talking to me?” Taecyeon came back from his thought.

            “No…I was talking to the plant behind you…” she said rolling her eyes. “Of course I was talking to you!”

            “Sorry Hyemi ah…I got a lot of things in my mind lately…”

Actually, he was thinking about what happened the other day. He saw Khun got harassed by a guy by the roadside. When he wanted to go and help, Chansung beat him first. He saw how Chansung managed to make the guy went away and he almost lost it when Khun went into Chansung’s car.

The thing bothered him so much that he was in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

*What is wrong with me?*

            “Oppa…”

            “Yea…what is it?”

            “I was wondering…if you’re free…I got two tickets for a musical this Friday…do you wanna go?”

            “Um…sure…”

            “Great…”

Back at the office…

            “So, the meeting with NEPA has been postponed…due some technical problem…and there’s a discussion about artist planning for the second quarter…and Minjun wants you to be at the trainees’ evaluation session…today at 3…” Eunjung looked at her planner.

            “Anything else?” Taecyeon asked.

            “Um…that’s it for today…”

            “Mmm…Eunjung ah…can I ask you about something?”

            “Sure…shoot…”

            “Did Hyemi say anything to you? Anything at all?”

            “Why? What have you done OK Taecyeon?” she glared.

            “Nothing!”

            “You better not Taecyeon ah…Hyemi is a good girl…”

            “I know…I just wanna know if she ever says anything about me to you…”

            “Well…not much…we haven’t talk to each other this week…but I mean it Taecyeon ah…I will kick your if do something bad to her…”

            “Yea, yea…”

Evening…

The trainees are getting ready for the evaluation session that’s about to begin in a moment.

            “Nervous?” Khun asked as the kids check out their outfit.

            “Saem…” Yerin frowned. “I think my heart gonna burst out any moment now…”

            “Me too…” Jimin held her friend’s hand.

           “Relax and just do what you have been practising…it’s gonna be fine…”he patted their backs.

            “Nae saem…”

He looked over and watched Vicky talking to her trainees. He saw Chansung entered the room and his mind went back to the day when Chansung hugged him. Their eyes met and Chansung smiled.

Taecyeon went into the test room and saw Khun among the trainees. He immediately smiles at the sight. Khun is wearing a fitting knitted shirt that accentuate his slender frame and Taecyeon is surprised that he actually excited.

*What does about the guy that have so much effect on me?*

The evaluation begins and Taecyeon managed to concentrate on his work.

Hours later…

            “I’m glad that the thing is over…I was even more nervous than the trainees…” Khun said as he and Vicky walked together.

            “Me too…I heard from the staff that they’re actually planning to debut some of the kids around two months time…”

            “Great…their hard work actually paid off…”

            “Nichkhun ssi…” Chansung came from behind.

            “I’ll let you guys talk…” Vicky said and walked away leaving Khun.

            “Chansung ssi…”

            “Um…do you think we could talk somewhere?”

            “Sure…”

The at staff lounge…

            “Here…” Chansung put a mug of coffee in front of Khun.

            “Thanks…so, what do you wanna talk about?”

            “Actually…” gathered his thought and made up his mind. “I would like to take you out on a date…”

            “Date?”

            “Yeah…dinner and movies if you want…or we could just go do what you want to do…I don’t mind…”

Taecyeon who happen to stand outside almost dropped the files on his hand at the word ‘date’.

*Chansung really asking him out…*

            “Um…Chansung ssi…I know you’re a good guy…but right now…I think it’s better we just stay like this…”

Khun was not ready to go out yet. With what happen between him and Seulong made him be extra careful in dating. Chansung is a nice guy but no one could predict the future.

            “I know you’re not ready because of your previous relationship…but…I’ll wait until you’re ready again…I mean it Nichkhun ssi…I really liked you…a lot…”

            “I’m sorry Chansung ssi…”

Chansung shook his head.

            “No…don’t be…I understand…I would be the same if I was in your shoes…but I’m just gonna let you know…I’m gonna woo you…win your heart over…”

Khun went speechless.

*******************************

Taecyeon sat on the couch alone in his living room. His mind went back to the moment that he accidentally eavesdropping Chansung and Khun conversation. He wanted to leap in joy when Khun turned down Chansung’s offer for a date.

All his life, he never been attracted to men…he have a lot of male friends but none of them made him feel anything…until Khun came along. Ever since the interview, Khun is constantly on his mind and the sight of the guy could make him smile and his heart beating faster than usual.

*I’m obviously attracted to the guy…but who wouldn’t be…he’s a beautiful man…perfect looks and his back is worth drooling for…*

Taecyeon could feel his twitched at the image of half- Khun in the shower.

*Damn! I need a cold shower!*

************************

Khun woke up with heavy head. He felt everything is spinning around him. He staggered to the bathroom and after a quick shower, he is ready for work. Swallowing couple of aspirin, he made his way out.

At the agency…

            “That’s it for today…see you guys tomorrow…” Khun said and sat down at the desk while the kids hurried to the door.

His headache came back and it’s getting worse.

            “Khun ah…you ok?” Vicky asked as she walked in.

            “Just a headache…”

            “You don’t look too good Khun ah…why don’t you just take the day off and go home…”

            “I’m fine…it will go away…”

            “No…listen to me…just go home…I’ll cover you up…do it before I drag you home myself…

            “Yes mom…”

            “That’s a good boy…” Vicky patted Khun’s head.

Taecyeon walked out from main entrance and saw Khun walking couple of feet away. He swayed a little and almost tripped but luckily, he managed to grab the handrail in time.

            “Nichkhun ssi…”

Khun turned around and saw Taecyeon came running towards him.

            “Nichkhun ssi…are you ok?” Taecyeon held his arm.

            “I’m…I’m fine…just a little dizzy…”

            “Where are you going anyway?”

            “Home…looks like the CEO knew I’m playing hooky today…” Khun said and giggled.

            “Yeah…come, I’ll drive you…”

            “No…it’s okay…”

            “You think I’m gonna let you be alone looking like this? No way!”

            “I have such a nice CEO…lucky…”

            “Now you know…come…”

Opening the passenger seat door, Khun get into Taecyeon luxurious SUV.

            “So, your address please…” Taecyeon asked.

            “Apartment Carline, 57th street Yeudongpo-gu…’

Taecyeon entered the address in his GPS system.

            “Ok…now seat back and relax…”         

In the car, Khun fell asleep as soon as he leaned against the headrest. Taecyeon glanced and grinned at the peacefully sleeping Khun next to him. He had to fight the urge to kiss the luscious pink lips and supple fair cheeks.

Half an hour later, they arrived.

            “Nichkhun ssi…” Taecyeon gently shook Khun’s shoulder.

            “Mmm…” Khun slowly opened his eyes. “Where are we?”

            “At your apartment…” Taecyeon smiled.

            “I’m sorry I fall asleep…”

            “Come…I’ll walk you to the door…”

            “You don’t have to…you’re done enough driving me home…”

            “I want to…it would give me a great peace of mind if I knew you’re safe at home…”

            “Fine…”

Khun was touched by Taecyeon’s generosity. Any girl would be happy to have him and he did feel a little jealous at the thought of it.

*Wake up Khun ah! Your headache makes you think absurd thoughts!* he thought.

In front of Khun’s door…

            “So, here we are…thanks again for the ride, Taecyeon ssi…”

            “No problem...um…I better get going now…are you sure you gonna be okay alone?” Taecyeon can’t help but worry of Khun.

            “Positive…” Khun nodded.

            “Give me your phone…”

            “Huh?” Khun frowned.

            “Give me your phone…”

Khun took out his phone from his pocket and Taecyeon grabbed it from him. He keyed in something and gave it back to Khun.

            “Call me if you need anything…”

            “Yes sajangnim…”

Khun walked into his house after Taecyeon left. A few seconds later the door bell rang. Thinking it might be Taecyeon, he happily opened it.

            “Think you can run away from me ?”

It was Seulong.

 

I never update so many chapters within 2 days...ideas keep pouring like water and I just had to write...and seeing your comments really motivates me more...

Happy reading!!!