I Found You

Dirty Little Secret

“Khun ssi…” Wooyoung knocked the door. A few seconds later, footsteps getting closer and the door opened.

            “Wooyoung ssi…c’mon in…”

            “Thanks…” Wooyoung walked in. “Here…my mom gave you this…” Wooyoung put a big food container on the kitchen counter.

            “What is it?”

            “Radish and scallion kimchi…my mom’s specialty…it’s her birthday today and it’s been some kind of tradition for her sending kimchi to neighbours on her birthday…”

            “Really? Thank you so much…but I don’t have anything to return to her…”

            “It’s okay…nice place you got here…” Wooyoung looked around the small one bedroom rooftop house.

            “Thanks…it’s kinda small but living alone I just don’t need the extra space anyway…”

They went outside and sat at the wooden platform facing the ocean.

            “I knew why you choose this place…the view is awesome…” Wooyoung said crossing his legs Indian style.

            “Yup…one of the main reasons…and the three flights of stairs is just a bonus that comes with it…but worth the sweat I gotta tell you…”

            “I bet…”

Then…

            “Boo!” Vicky came running.

            “Vicky!” Khun said and Vicky leaped onto him wrapping her legs around his waist.

            “I missed you so much boo!” Vicky kissed Khun’s cheek. She realised there was someone else with them and quickly get of him. “Hi…”

            “Hi…”

            “Um…meet Vicky…my best friend…this is Wooyoung…his daughter is one of my student at the kindergarten…”

            “Hi…nice to meet you…” Wooyoung shook hands with Vicky. “Um…I better get going…Minseo would be wondering where her appa is…”

            “Thanks for the kimchi…tell your mom I would drop by at the restaurant soon…”

            “Sure…”

After Wooyoung left…

            “What?” Khun said as Vicky staring at him with a smile plastered on her face.

            “You’ve been here over a month and that guy…he’s gay isn’t he?”

            “How did you know?”

            “I have a sharp gaydar…just like when I saw you when we’re in college…”

That night…

            “So, how’s life here?” Vicky asked as they were having a drink in front of the yard.

            “Pretty good I guess….friendly neighbour…great view everyday…what more could I ask for…”

            “I’m glad…and that Wooyoung guy…”

            “Don’t even start Vic…he’s just a friend…I don’t think I could handle being a relationship after what happened with Taecyeon…”

            “I guess so…are you over that guy yet?”

Khun slowly shook his head.

            “How could I be when he’s the only one that’s inside my mind? I tried but he’s not moving anywhere…”

Khun lay down and put his head on Vicky’s lap.

            “I’m pathetic right? After what he have done to me but I’m still desperate in love with that jerk…”

            “You can’t help who you’re falling in love with…” she Khun’s hair.

************************

A black tinted sedan was already at the pier when Taecyeon arrived. A well suited man standing by it with a small envelope in his hand.

            “Hyungnim…” Himchan bowed when Taecyeon got out of his car.

            “Himchan ah…so, did you have the thing I ask you to do?”

            “Nae hyungnim…” Himchan handed the envelope to Taecyeon.

            “Good…is this confirmed?”

            “Yes…my men in the area confirmed that he’s definitely there…a small kindergarten near the field…”

            “Thank you Himchan ah…you’ve worked hard…” Taecyeon patted Himchan’s back.

            “Is there anything else hyungnim?”

            “Nothing at the moment…but I’ll call you if something came up…”

Himchan bowed again and left. Taecyeon opened the envelope and saw various pictures of Khun and a small note with it. An address…

*I found you now babe…and you’re not gonna get away from me ever again…*

Taecyeon looked at the address in his hand. Yangpyeong…he looked at the signboard and can’t help but be anxious. Another few hours and he would meet the man that he loved the most.

“Where are you taking me Min ah?” Chansung said looking at Min next to him driving down the expressway.

            “Yangpyeong…the boys are having music video filming there and I need to monitor it…since it was the last day…”

            “What does it have to do with me?”

            “I need someone to accompany me…besides, I’m doing you a favour…loosens up a bit…have fun…”

            “I have to find Khun…”

            “I know oppa…but just take a step back and breathe…maybe this trip would bring something good for you…” Min smiled.

After two hours alternating driving with each other, Min and Chansung arrived at the small village just outside the town. The filming was already in progress and a few of the local people were there.

            “Great place…” Chansung said looking around.

            “Our staff scouted this place about a week ago and it’s matched the boys MV concept…”

The filming ended as the sunset approached.

            “That’s a wrap everybody!” the director yelled.

            “Oppa…lets go eat…I’m starving…we have a long drive home tonight…” Min pulled Chansung’s hands towards the car.

They stopped in front of the small restaurant.

            “I heard from the locals that they have the best seafood stew here…c’mon oppa…”

Khun brought the empty bowls and plates to the back.

            “Thanks for helping out today Khun ssi…the place is packed since there were people from out of town doing some filming…” Wooyoung said as he scrubbed the dirty dishes piled in the sink.

            “It’s okay…it’s the least I could do…”

            “Aigoo….” Wooyoung’s mom patted Khun’s . “You’re such a nice man…”

            “Anieyo omonim…”

The bell chimed and Khun quickly head out to the front.

            “Welcome…”

He froze.

            “You…what are you doing here?” the tray he was holding almost fell on the ground.

 

Another double update!!!!

Enjoy reading!!!!

Don't forget to flood the comment box!!!

ANNYEONG!!!