Winning You Again

Dirty Little Secret

Khun opened the door and no one out there. Just what he thought…Taecyeon would eventually left. He was a fool for secretly hoping that Taecyeon would be there.

*Wake up Khun ah…he’s not gonna be here…not now or forever…just move on…* he said in his mind.

He went back to his room and got ready for work as usual. A text came to his phone.

Nichkhun ssi…sorry for secretly taking your phone number…I guess you won’t tell me if I ask you directly…I will win you over again…anyway, have a great day ahead and I might pop up where you are un-notice once in a while…

Chansung

Khun sighed. Chansung still haven’ given up on him. Wouldn’t be nice if Taecyeon were like Chansung?

*********************

            “Someone’s here to see you…” Eunjung voice came out of th intercom.

            “Let him in Eunjung ah…”

            “Nae…”

A few seconds later, there were knock on the door.

            “Come in…”

Himchan stride in.

            “Hyungnim…” he said and bowed.

            “Have a seat Himchan ah…”

            “So, is there anything I could do for you today?” Himchan asked.

            “Yeah…here…” an envelope exchanged hands. “Get everything in there settled by tomorrow…I don’t care about the cost, offer them the highest price if you have to…”

            “Nae hyungnim…”

            “And one more thing, I need you take over my business matters for the next whole month…I have someone here for the agency…I just need you to be my rep for my other company…”

            “You’re going somewhere?”

            “Yeah…so, can I count on you?”

            “Nae hyungnim…”

            “If you have anything, just call me…”

After Himchan’s gone, Taecyeon called Eunjung in.

            “Yes…” she said sitting in front of him.

            “I’m taking the whole month off work…starting tomorrow…”

            “You what?” Eunjung eyes widened.

            “I’m taking the month off work…I have other things to do…”

            “Explain other things…you can’t just take off like that…you’re the CEO of this agency…”

            “It’s about the love of my life…and don’t worry, there’s someone gonna take over my place while I’m gone…”

            “And who’s that gonna be?”

Then…

            “Why did you call me here?” Minjun came in.

The two of them looked at him.

            “What?”

After a while…

            “You want to what?” Minjun shot up from his seat staring at the calm Taecyeon.

            “It’s just for a month man…”

            “I don’t care whether it’s for a day or a week or even a month…I’m just a producer in this agency…a freakin’ producer!”

            “I know…but you’re the only one that I could trust running this place while I’m gone…”

             “But Taecyeon ah…I don’t know a single thing apart from making music…”

            “Eunjung will guide you…” Taecyeon got up and walked towards Minjun. “Look, you always wanted some quality time with Eunjung right? This is your chance…” he whispered.

Minjun glanced over his shoulder. Eunjung was busy writing on her planner oblivious to the two men conversation.

            “I hate it when you always get me into doing things like this…” Minjun said.

            “So, you’ll do it?”

            “Yeah…just because you’re my best friend and I have a crush on Eunjung…”

            “Thank you so much Minjun ah…I knew I can count on you!” Taecyeon hugged Minjun and spun him around.

*****************************

Khun went home that day and saw people moving furniture out of his neighbour’s house.

            “Mrs. Kim…what’s going on? You’re moving?” he asked standing at the edge his side of the house.

            “Yeah…a business man from the city wanted to buy my tiny house and asked me to move to the luxury apartment outside the town…” she beamed with smiles. “I dunno why he bought this place but I’m not gonna say no…I’ll miss you though…”

            “Me too…”

Khun watched as the movers emptying the house. There goes his only neighbour…looks like he’s gonna be alone for while then…until the new tenant coming in.

Two days later…

It was Saturday and Khun just got back from his morning run when he saw a truck parked in front. Movers carrying boxes walked up the stairs. Looks like the new tenant to Mrs. Kim’s place just moved in. As he arrived at his place, Khun saw people coming in and out of the house.

            “Just put it in there…” a man asked one of the movers carrying a huge box.

Khun looked carefully and as the guy turned around, his expression changed.

            “Annyeong hasaeyo…” Himchan said and bowed.

            “Ah…nae…”

He was still in dazed seeing Himchan.

*What is he doing here?*

            “Himchan ah…is everything okay?” it was Taecyeon and Khun gasped at the sight. “Hi neighbour…” he waved at Khun.

            “Everything is here…do you need help unpacking the stuff?” Himchan asked.

            “No thanks…I’m good…”

Khun quickly went into his house. He’s the one that bought the house? Why would he do that anyway? These questions lingered in his head.

Taecyeon smiled watching the shocked expression on Khun’s face. He was determined to get Khun back at all cost. He knew that he’d thrown away something precious in his life the moment Khun disappeared and he’s not gonna do the same mistake twice.

A soft knock on the door woke Khun up from his thought. He opened the door and saw Taecyeon.

            “Hi neighbour…” he said and smiled.

            “What do you want?”

            “I just want to give you this rice cakes…I’ve already given it out to others…” Taecyeon handed him a small box.

            “What are you doing here? Aren’t you had enough hurting me before?”

            “Look babe…”

            “Don’t call me that…you lost that right when I saw you with that girl…”

            “Khun ah…I left Hyemi…just give me a chance to prove myself to you…”

            “And why should I do that? You’ll just end up hurting me again…it’s what you always do…”

            “I’ll make you change your mind…”

            “I don’t think so…just go away, go back to your life and leave me alone…” Khun shut the door.

            “I’ll make you fall in love with me again Khun ah…mark my word…”

Taecyeon smiled.

*******************

            “Nichkhun ssi…are you in?” Wooyoung called. The warm food containers are losing its heat rapidly because of the cold air.

Taecyeon was doing some reading heard a man’s voice quickly head out. He saw a guy in thick jacket in front of Khun’s door.

*Who is that?*

Khun opened the door.

            “Wooyoung ssi…I’m sorry…I was in the bathroom…”

            “It’s okay…my mom made some stew and she asked me to send you some…”

            “Thanks…c’mon in…”

Wooyoung felt a pair of eyes watching him and when he turned around, he saw a guy at the other side staring at him.

            “Hi…” he said. “You must be the new neighbour they were talking about…thanks for the rice cakes the other day.”

Taecyeon faked a smile and when Khun pulled him into his house, Taecyeon almost lost his cool.

*Who the hell is that guy?*

*****************************

            “I can’t believe Taecyeon oppa taking a month off work…it must be great to be the CEO…” Min said walking out of the meeting room.

            “Yeah…I wonder what he’s doing right now…” Yoobin added.

            “Hyung, did he say anywhere he went to?” Chansung asked Minjun.

            “Nope…not a word…all he did is ask me to take over while he’s gone and that’s it…” Minjun shrugged.

Suddenly, a text came to his phone.

Chansung ssi…your care package just arrived. Thanks for the boots and that thick jacket…it’s getting chilly out here and those treats really helped…

Nichkhun

            “Who is that? Nichkhun oppa?” Min asked.

            “Yup…”

Any day now…Chansung hoped that Khun would eventually opened his heart for him.

            “Good luck oppa…” Min patted his back.

********************

All the kids have left and Khun was getting ready to go home. The air getting colder since fall is coming. Huddled in his thick jacket from Chansung, he locked the door and when he arrived at the front gate, Taecyeon was there, leaning against the wall.

            “Hi…” he waved at Khun.

            “What do you think you’re doing?” Khun crossed his arm looking kinda annoyed. He truly hoped that Taecyeon would leave him alone before he fall back into his love trap and hurt even more.

            “I’m waiting for you…it’s kinda boring walking alone in this weather don’t you think?”

            “I’m just doing fine…”      

Then…

            “Nichkhun ssi…” Wooyoung stopped his bike.

            “Wooyoung ssi…Minseo just left…your mother picked her up just now…”

            “I know…I’m here for you actually…” Wooyoung glanced over to the slightly uncomfortable Taecyeon a few feet away.

            “You are? Aww…you don’t have to…”

            “I was on my way home anyway…so, hop on. I just bought some good coffee bean and I thought you would want a cup…”

            “Sounds good…”

Taecyeon watched as Wooyoung pedalled away with Khun at the back of the bike wrapping his arm around Wooyoung’s waist.

*I seriously need to pay that guy a visit soon…*

 

Sorry for the late update...just got back from 3 days vacation...

Enjoy reading and please flood the comment box,,,

ANNYEONG!!!