Two Warnings

Dirty Little Secret

Taecyeon was busy doing his work on the computer when his intercom went on.

            “Yeah…” he said still looking at the computer screen.

            “Ms. Qian is here to see you…” Eunjung’s voice heard at the end of the line.

            “Send her in Eunjung ah…”

A few seconds later, there’s knock on his door.

            “Come in…”

Vicky walked into the big office and Taecyeon never look so intimidating behind his desk.

            “Have a seat. Yes Vicky ssi…what can I do for you?”

She took a deep breath and calmed herself down.

            “I know you’re dating Khun right now…”

Taecyeon stunned with Vicky’s declaration.

            “I saw you drop off Khun over at his place yesterday…”

            “Vicky ssi…”

            “I have no objection you’re having a relationship with him but I’m here to give you a warning…” there’s a stern look in Vicky’s eyes.

            “Warning?”

            “Yeah…Khun is my best friend…no, he’s like my brother…he may look tough on the outside, but he’s very vulnerable. I just don’t want him to get heartbroken again…he need someone that he can trust and seems like the person is you…”

            “Did he tell you that?” Taecyeon asked.

            “Yeah…so, if you hurt him, you have me to answer…and I mean that with every ounce of me…hurt him and I’ll hurt you…”

            “Hurting him is the very last thing I want to do to him…”

            “Good…keep it that way…I’ll be going now…remember Taecyeon ssi…”

Vicky got up, bowed and left the office. Taecyeon just smiled. Vicky is so protective of Khun and by the way she talked, he knew Vicky would whoop his if he messed things up.

            “What does she want?” Eunjung said as she walked into the office.

            “Nothing…what’s up?”

            “You’re next meeting just got cancelled…and Minjun asked if you wanna go to Yerin and Jimin’s music video shoot…”

            “Where is it?”

            “Incheon…if you wanna go I’ll give you the address…”

            “Sure…”

************************

Khun stood at the side looking at his trainees acting in front of the camera. A sense of pride washed over him.

            “They’re great right?” Chansung said standing next to him.

            “Yeah…I feel like a mother goose watching her gosling fly away from nest…” Khun smiled.

            “You can’t help but feeling that way…”

The filming stopped for outfit change.

            “Saem!” Yerin came running towards Khun. Jimin was right behind her.

            “You two looked great!”

            “Thank you saem…we’re glad you’re here…” Jimin said grinning ear to ear.

One of the coordi called them and after a quick hug, they left.

            “I’m kinda thirsty, you want something to drink?” Chansung asked.

            “Sure…”

After Chansung left, the filming started again. Khun just stayed from a distance watching the process.

Taecyeon arrived at the warehouse and saw it bustling with people.

            “Annyeong hasaeyo sajangnim…” the manager greeted him.

            “Nae…how’s the filming doing?” Taecyeon said as he walked to the entrance.

            “It’s great…the girls were fantastic…”

            “Good…”

He walked into the warehouse and his eyes darted to the far left corner. Khun was standing there.

*What is he doing here?*

He walked closer and then he saw Chansung came. He handed Khun a cup and the sight of Khun smiling sweetly at Chansung makes him filled with unwanted jealousy.

            “The song is great don’t you think?” Khun said sipping his coffee.

            “Yeah…Minjun hyung did such a great job producing this album…”

They were talking and Chansung heard footsteps from behind. He turned around and saw Taecyeon.

            “Taecyeon hyung…what are you doing here?”

Khun ears perked up at the name and turned too. His eyes met Taecyeon’s.

            “What are you doing here?” Taecyeon asked Chansung while his eyes were on Khun.

            “I came to see the girls…what about you?”

            “My meeting got cancelled and Minjun asked me to come…good to see you here too Nichkhun ssi…” he glared.

            “Nae sajangnim…”

Then…

            “Chansung ah! Come here for a sec!” one of the staffs called.

            “Coming! Nichkhun ssi…I’ll be back okay?” Chansung said and left.

After Chansung left…

            “You didn’t say anything about coming here…” Taecyeon said.

            “It wasn’t part of the plan…Chansung and I went for lunch and then he brought me here…” Khun answered.

            “You went out for lunch with him?” Taecyeon stared at Khun.

            “Yeah…Vicky was busy and you…we know that can’t be possible…and I’m not in the mood of eating alone…”

            “You should’ve called me instead…”

            “And get the same excuse again? I don’t think so…would you just relax…Chansung and I are just friends…I’ve made myself clear to him that I’m seeing someone else right now…”

            “It still bothers me that you’re so close with him…”

            “Stop being paranoid…” Khun looked around and there’s no one around them. “You big jealous baby…” he patted Taecyeon’s .

            “Yaa!” Taecyeon frowned at Khun. “We’re in public!”

            “There’s no one around…”

Then…

            “Taecyeon oppa…”

Hyemi came.

            “Hyemi ah…”

            “Annyeong oppa…” she walked over and stood tip toed kissing Taecyeon’s lips. “Wow….this is cool…this is my first time watching people filming a MV…” her eyes wondered around.

            “How did you know I’m here?”

            “I called Eunjung unnie…she gave me the address and here I am…and…” she looked at Khun.”I think I’ve seen you before…”

            “Yeah...” Khun smiled as politely as he could.

Hyemi wrapped her arm around Taecyeon.

            “Oppa, can you show me around? This place looks interesting…”

            “Um…sajangnim…I have to go now…I don’t want to interrupt the two of you…” Khun bowed and left.

Taecyeon could sense the sarcastic tone in Khun’s words. he knew he got a lot of explaining to do…

***************************************

            “Nichkhun ssi…you ok?” Chansung asked when they were on their way back to the agency.

            “Huh?” Khun looked at him.

            “I said…are you okay? You’ve been kinda space out ever since we left the filming site…”

            “I’m…I’m fine…just thinking about something…”

A text came to his phone. He opened it and it was from Taecyeon.

Babe, let’s meet tonight and I’ll explain everything…please…wait for me at the usual place at 6…

Khun sigh.

            “What’s with the long sigh? Trouble in paradise?” Chansung glanced over. He could see the upset look on Khun’s face.

            “Kinda…let’s not talk about it…”

Taecyeon waited in the car by the roadside. He looked at the clock on his dashboard and it’s already 7…Khun is an hour late. He was getting restless but when he saw Khun walking, he sigh a breath of relief. He got out of the car and opened the passenger’s door.

Without saying a word, Khun just get into the car and Taecyeon quickly sped away.

            “About earlier…” Taecyeon begin. “Don’t be mad…I didn’t know that she would be there…”

            “I’m not mad about that…what I can’t stand is why is she kissing you while clearly you’re dating me right now?”

            “Um…”

            “Oh wait…people don’t know we’re dating right? Silly me…” Khun chuckled in sarcasm.

            “Babe, look…”

            “Just take me home for today…”Khun leaned back against the leather seat and closed his eyes.

The whole ride was like a funeral…it was dead quiet…Taecyeon occasionally glanced over at Khun next to him and felt a little guilty.

Chansung waited and when the elevator rings, he knew the person he was looking forward to see is coming.

            “Chansung ah…” Taecyeon was surprised to see Chansung at his front door.

            “Hyung…can we talk?”

            “Sure…c’mon in…”

 

Inside…

            “You want something to drink?” Taecyeon went to the kitchen.

            “No thanks…”

They sat at the living room. There’s a tense aura surrounded them.

            “So, what did you want to talk about?” Taecyeon asked taking a sip of his cold soda.

            “I’ll just go straight to the point…are you dating Nichkhun ssi?”

Taecyeon almost choked at the question.

            “What?” he wiped his mouth.

            “And don’t try to deny it…I saw you two…”

Flashback

Chansung was on his way to Khun’s music room when he saw Taecyeon walked in and then got out holding Khun’s arm.

            “Taecyeon ssi…what are you doing?” Khun said sounding almost like pleading.

            “Just follow me…”

Chansung trailed them and then watch as they disappeared behind the emergency staircase door. He went closely and peeked through the slightly ajar door.

            “Taecyeon ssi…” Khun said as Taecyeon slammed him against the wall.

            “God I missed you…”

Chansung gasped when Taecyeon kissed Khun’s lips ferociously as if it did something bad to him.

*So this is the guy Nichkhun ssi was dating right now…*

End of Flashback

            “All I want to say is…I really liked him…a lot…but he told me that I’m just a friend…so I respect his wish. I dunno what you did today to upset him…but make no mistake hyung, if you did something wrong and he got heartbroken…you can bet I will take him from you and make him mine…”

Taecyeon saw the serious look on Chansung face and he knew that guy meant every words that he said.

 

 

here's an update...more drama coming up...stay tuned!